• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Young man throws tray at Sengkang coffee shop hawker, hawker hits him over the head with ladle

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was young in lower primary, I threw a metal box of colour pencils at my younger brother at home. It hit his head.

My younger brother cried. My late dad who was in the living room saw my horrendous barbaric act.

I was heavily punished by my late dad who told me I was a disgrace as his son behaving like a thug. He made me kneeled in the kitchen for 3 hours and he said if I ever moved from the kneeling position, he would not hesitate to cane me very hard. It was a terrible 3 hours of kneeling and my tears kept flowing.

Nearing the end of the 3 hours, my dad spoke to me and asked if I have learnt my lesson. I remembered he said if I behave like this outside of the sanctuary of his home, I am a disgrace to him and the family and he will disown me.

I always remembered this lesson and punishment. With hindsight, I am glad he punished me and counselled me.
now i know why your cock is so big. kneeling for 3 hours can improve cock size. kneeling for 6.9 hours can improve cock length.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young in lower primary, I threw a metal box of colour pencils at my younger brother at home. It hit his head.

My younger brother cried. My late dad who was in the living room saw my horrendous barbaric act.

I was heavily punished by my late dad who told me I was a disgrace as his son behaving like a thug. He made me kneeled in the kitchen for 3 hours and he said if I ever moved from the kneeling position, he would not hesitate to cane me very hard. It was a terrible 3 hours of kneeling and my tears kept flowing.

Nearing the end of the 3 hours, my dad spoke to me and asked if I have learnt my lesson. I remembered he said if I behave like this outside of the sanctuary of his home, I am a disgrace to him and the family and he will disown me.

I always remembered this lesson and punishment. With hindsight, I am glad he punished me and counselled me.
Your father must be proud of you now. Posting shit everyday on an online forum.

joecamel

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mother screaming n shouting cos it knows that hawker kor kor wont hit woman. the father hiding behind that fact and try to make its weakly presence felt.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Young Boy decide to settle things by Gangster style ...
but once he tio hoot ... immediate turn into a timid Chicken & kpkb
Seriously embarrassing for the Young Boy ... dont ever come to Coffeeshop anymore
NVM lar, in future the Young Boy will beat up the Parent, Karma is a Bitch

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Young Boy decide to settle things by gangster style ...
but once he tio hoot ... immediate turn into chicken & kpkb
Seriously embarrassing for the Young Boy ... dont ever come to coffeeshop anymore
NVM lar, in future the Young Boy will beat up the Parent, Karma is a Bitch

1650890385950.png

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days many hawker workers are PRC, if you want to find trouble must be prepared to go all the way. This case I see PRC fucker. the boy has learnt his lesson the hard way.
Prc, abnn or whatever, if u wanna look for trouble, then be prepared.
Want to act tough? be prepared too

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hang the parents by their balls! Cane that 17 year publicly to warn the other young punks.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the young punk threw the tray at the hawker, it almost caused the hot soup to splash out. The hawker could have been injured. So he du lan and whacked the shit out of him with the ladel.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 143807

ezgif.com-gif-maker-11.gif

Family defended son and confronted hawker​

The video of the incident's aftermath shows a woman, who appears to be the customer's mother, confronting the hawker about hitting her son.

Behind her, a girl can be seen tending to the male customer's face as he stands there silently.

The woman can be heard screaming at the hawker in Hokkien: "Why you beat my child? Why??"

She continues: "You start the fight first, means you're in the wrong, don't talk so much."

Meanwhile, the man filming the situation remarks off-camera in Hokkien: "Clearly it was the [young] man who started the fight first."

Another man wearing black adds: "You whack his head! He will bleed from his head!"

The man filming reiterates: "It was clearly the son who started it, this kind of father and mother also have."

The altercation then ends with the woman asking for the hawker to call his manager, and claiming that she would be calling the police.

A video that has been taken down from social media allegedly shows the customer picking up the ladle the hawker used, and throwing it at the hawker during the confrontation involving his family. The man in black then allegedly turned around and asked him to stop.

Mothership understands from a person who knows the hawker that the police allegedly went down to the coffee shop, and the customer was sent to the hospital for a "check-up".

The hawker was also allegedly brought in to the police station for further investigation.

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/sengkang-throw-tray-at-hawker/

How dare the stupid hawker serf hit the good young lad? I hope he goes to jail for a long time. If not for his age, I would love to see him get flogged for his vicious attack on the good lad.