• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG women claims ang moh are more gentleman than locals

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
bull; shit la.. angmor.. like to drink beer and watch tv .. woman mop floor

That's my ideal lifestyle, but I'd have a fruit punch instead, and it has to be prepared by her, under an open CCTV.

But seriously, sometimes when I see women do all the housework I feel for them. It hurts. As a man I believe in sharing the household chores sometimes, and well, we can have some fun along the way too, like splashing soap water at each other while doing the dishes haha. Yeah! :biggrin:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever Singaporean men do,

if he is a good, gentlemanly guy, he is considered a pussy, wimp and mama's boy

if he is a bad boy, he is a barbaric Ah Beng.

its just excuses used by those spgs on why they prefer ang mors, rather then admiting that they are spgs.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how Cleo don't interview men for their perspectives.

Because you stupid one-dimensional men are too blunt, too boring, have no emotions, have no sense of empathy and thus, have no sales value for their magazine.

If they did, they would be running free newsletters instead. Not as careerists apparently, but as a hobbyists.

Last edited:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of my ang moh mei mei said that ang moh maybe tuakee but they are softer. Some prefer it to be harder then tuakee. They also prefer to be on top so they can control it better.

wahlaneh...
surely they wun mind playing with tuakee soft toy as long as the owner got $$$.:biggrin:
now u know why many young ladies like to play arcade games? the joystick maybe small but power sia.:wink:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
surely they wun mind playing with tuakee soft toy as long as the owner got $$$.:biggrin:
now u know why many young ladies like to play arcade games? the joystick maybe small but power sia.:wink:

Yah loh, so instead of saying ang moh tuakee. Should say Asians maybe shorter, but harder lah. Its about the girth not the length.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some women can kenna this Ang Mo kongtao deep deep..........

There was this case about a PRC woman being charged for calling the police saying that there was a bomb in the plane heading for US. Her intention? - to stop her American BF from leaving (dumping!) her!
When interviewed in the jailhouse, she was really sad because her ang mo bf did not come to see her in jail once........KNN really funny man....

You can find these dumped women in pubs/bars as well, wasting their life away by drinking, smoking and having sex with anyone who has a dick........

KNN this Ang Mo kongtao really powerful.........

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some women can kenna this Ang Mo kongtao deep deep..........

There was this case about a PRC woman being charged for calling the police saying that there was a bomb in the plane heading for US. Her intention? - to stop her American BF from leaving (dumping!) her!
When interviewed in the jailhouse, she was really sad because her ang mo bf did not come to see her in jail once........KNN really funny man....

You can find these dumped women in pubs/bars as well, wasting their life away by drinking, smoking and having sex with anyone who has a dick........

The perceived ang moh supremacy will exist as long as Asians keep having the inferiority complex.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know one lady who is like that some time ago.
She is a sad thing. I think she is addicted to this misadventure. She is about 32 now.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah loh, so instead of saying ang moh tuakee. Should say Asians maybe shorter, but harder lah. Its about the girth not the length.

That's a myth by inference that Caucasians and Negroids are generally taller and bigger sized than Mongoliods and therefore their penis must be longer and bigger.

When I first arrived quite penniless in San Francisco, I lived in a YMCA dorm with communal toilets. I showered together with them whites and blacks backpackers, bankrupts and suspect fugitives.

Practically all were taller than me. Some were slightly taller, some were significantly taller, but all penises looked the same, plus minus with an inch difference, i.e. not much difference in natural state, for peeing only. The real difference that could be made to woman is when it comes to an erected state, backed by pelvic power and stamina.

No woman can tell how she'd like it just by looking at it or how big it looks. She has to try it if she's aroused enough to try. Unlike most men who're aroused simply at a glance of female cleavage, nipple or vaginal pubic hair, the sight of a naked penis doesn't arouse most women. It's a combination of looks, behaviors, words, gestures and feelings.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nothing to do with girth or length.

My nippon meimei's same country girlfriends complain about the angmo bad hygene and smelly winter clothes & hair.

And still want suck.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
T
No woman can tell how she'd like it just by looking at it or how big it looks. She has to try it if she's aroused enough to try. Unlike most men who're aroused simply at a glance of female cleavage, nipple or vaginal pubic hair, the sight of a naked penis doesn't arouse most women. It's a combination of looks, behaviors, words, gestures and feelings.

you are really ribald... talking about things like this in such a nonchalant manner :o

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first arrived quite penniless in San Francisco, I lived in a YMCA dorm with communal toilets. I showered together with them whites and blacks backpackers, bankrupts and suspect fugitives.

YMCA? i'm sure you must've dropped the soap more than once!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

hi there

1. poor soul. you have my sympathy.
2. however, not all ang mohs are that bad.
3. honest, we need to go in with both eyes wide open in a relationship with the whites.
4. they are pretty easy and less committed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eh pls stop just simply passing off such callous remarks like this when it's not true.

I saw the howard stern show where all the men with the smallest dicks were on there and not a single asian was in there.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YMCA? i'm sure you must've dropped the soap more than once!

Another myth of a joke made out of moth of a soap.

Yes, many of them were gay, and they'd tell me or anyone openly and frankly. Just tell them you're straight; they'd respect you all the same.

Rapists are rapists, regardless of hetero, homo or bi.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another myth of a joke made out of moth of a soap.

Yes, many of them were gay, and they'd tell me or anyone openly and frankly. Just tell them you're straight; they'd respect you all the same.

Rapists are rapists, regardless of hetero, homo or bi.

alamak he was telling you a joke lah trust you to pass off wiseguy remarks on that too. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your hide would make a good bullet proof vest. :cool:

Makes me recall a funny convo years ago in SF, in my boss' car on the way to office...

Me : Boss, I heard many people have guns in US and they actually anyhow shoot sometimes...?

Boss : Yes, it's dangerous around here. I have two rifles and three pistols at home, not counting the one in the glove compartment now.

Me : Wow! That dangerous! Ermmm...would the firm consider buying extra insurance for me? Or like, buy a gun for me?

Boss : Others I worry; you kid, I don't worry. You don't need a gun or bullet-proof vest. It'd take an anti-tank missile to dent that hide of yours.

Me : :( :mad: (KNN want to save money, ngiao, say so lah! Don't need so bombastic and sarcastic.)