• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG women claims ang moh are more gentleman than locals

jw5

Loyal
i only open doors or smile at my girlfrens.

i dont do it to female strangers because they dont smile back or say thank u. instead they give me a look like i'm a desperado trying to get fresh with them.

one thing i cant stand about asian men (keling, chinks, pinoys) is that they refuse to open doors. they will walk slowly when they see u approaching the door and dash through when u open it without saying thank u. now i just open a bit justl enough for me to go squeeze thru.
Sometimes, when you hold the door for them and their families, they will all walk through and leave you still holding the door. :(

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, when you hold the door for them and their families, they will all walk through and leave you still holding the door. :(

Do you expect them to give you a sweet smile?

Come on, they only do that Rich men!

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes you will find that its those old folks or aunties/uncles who are more courteous and say "thank you".

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, sg women are twit.

on bed, ang mo also behave like one beast like any other men. worst dey like anal.
their brains ok or not?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bull; shit la.. angmor.. like to drink beer and watch tv .. woman mop floor

hi there

1. honest, it is just some facade or make-to-believe outfront.
2. yes, drink, watch tv while the women do the housework.
3. i have had seen one too many.
4. if spgs think the ang moh are better, then go for it.
5. should try the german guys! robust, loud and proud.
6. does not give a damn to any women.
7. also pretty rough in bed.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean women are merely telling Singaporean men their observation. You can't say it's right or wrong. It's their prerogative; it's their impression of Caucasians; it's their observation.

BUT...the BIG BUT:

Being polite does not mean they're good in bed;

Being romantic does not mean they're faithful to marriage

Being polite does not mean they will not batter wives;

Being romantic does not mean they're responsible.

Many local taxi drivers are uncouth, I admit. But most of them are responsible and they slog for their children.

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

What can i say. Some women are just suckers for bad men. In a way, you subconsciously desire to be mistreated. So there you have it.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with Sinkie women who have been ditched by chao ang mors. They have too much emotional baggage! :cool:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in ang moh country. Got many girlfriends here and abroad. I say thank you and g'day to anyone regardless of race, religion or gender. Ang mohs are perceived to be more polite, gentleman because its part of their culture. The SG lians that complain about SG beng not gentlemanly enough should realised its not part of the Singapore culture to do that.

It is part of a sinkie culture. hehe. Come on lah, open door and all the gentleman acts are for women that are pleasing to the eyes.

n1etzche

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women are just so misguided, taking social courtesy practised by white men too seriously.

it's common to give way to ladies in the lift car, waiting for them to get out before you do, even if they are standing right behind you, and waiting for them to get in before you do. but in sinkieland, most men would just barge right in, take the last space and stare at you with a fuck face. hahaha

and it's normal for a supermarket cashier to greet " how are you today?" with a smile, but in sinkieland i only got a fucking 25cent face, acting like i owe her thousands...

that said i hvnt come to any assumption that angmo gals are more lady-like, thus sinkie bitches are just IGNORANT...

PS i got lanjiao.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair, those ang mohs who come to Singapore to live and work, are generally those arrogant types who expects to be treated like kings.

Those ang mohs who stay in their own country, I feel their attitudes are much better.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

duplicate post

Last edited:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair, those ang mohs who come to Singapore to live and work, are generally those arrogant types who expects to be treated like kings.

Those ang mohs who stay in their own country, I feel their attitudes are much better.

n1etzche

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this is a crock of shit, anyone and everyone who venture out of their countries to seek greener pastures are very similar. the reason as to why you might think they behave badly in SG is probably due to the fact that your govt put them on the pedestal and label them "talents", brought in to supplement, sorry, REPLACE the useless sinkies. it's only human nature for these people to treat you with disdain, esp when fawned upon and treated like God's gift to SG.

if you were the foreigner fawned upon, you'd probably behave the same, or probably much worse, thanks to the ill upbringing of singaporeans who have become used to the ways of the third world.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's true, angmo countries have the graciousness sgplians could neber imagined or believed, unless you lived in the countries yourselves....

donno is because of their background or influence by Jesus...:biggrin:

I have to say most religious Ang Moh have good behavior though.. I am not kidding.. At least in Church, they believe like saints!