• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG women claims ang moh are more gentleman than locals

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taken from HWZ

i read cleo magazine today.

and the girls say sg no gentleman leow.
Dun open car doors for women anymore n dun pull out chairs for them.
And then now even got women open doors for men n they dun even say thank you.
then when ask sg men say gender equality so the women can do all these themselves.Then the girl buay song,say cannot like that say.......

in other ang moh country,the ang moh guys is allstand up if a lady sitting at the table stand up n go to the restroom....in sg the guys all continue to eat n gossip behind the lady bacK

is it true??

u all got do any gentleman act?

i admit i no pull up chairs or open door(sbs bus) for women..
but if got chiobu i will open door for her de

Cleo magazine seems to also promote the Pinkerton Syndrome.

Need those who lived in Caucasian countries to verify. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in ang moh country. Got many girlfriends here and abroad. I say thank you and g'day to anyone regardless of race, religion or gender. Ang mohs are perceived to be more polite, gentleman because its part of their culture. The SG lians that complain about SG beng not gentlemanly enough should realised its not part of the Singapore culture to do that.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in ang moh country. Got many girlfriends here and abroad. I say thank you and g'day to anyone regardless of race, religion or gender. Ang mohs are perceived to be more polite, gentleman because its part of their culture. The SG lians that complain about SG beng not gentlemanly enough should realised its not part of the Singapore culture to do that.
Sensible comment.

They are gentlemanly because the culture in Oz/NZ/US/UK is such.

We are different cause we are Asians and our culture and mindset is different and hence we are not so gentlemanly. Even the Japanese are not that gentlemanly.

On an unrelated note, many Singaporeans cannot survive in ang moh countries cause they are not used to the politeness there and tend to stick to their own kind too much.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If angmoh is polite, he is gentleman.

If Singaporean man is polite, he is mama's boy.

To be honest, all the women care is the ba na na, after the ang moh open car doors, room doors, they opne their 'doors'.

Next to the ba na na is m o n e y, supply the m o n e y, they don't care if you don't open any doors for them, or the ba na na is 10cm long, never hard, that is ok..

Two things, m o n e y , & ba na na...never mind aboout the 'tua kee' :biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, all the women care is the ba na na, after the ang moh open car doors, room doors, they opne their 'doors'.

Next to the ba na na is m o n e y, supply the m o n e y, they don't care if you don't open any doors for them, or the ba na na is 10cm long, never hard, that is ok..

Two things, m o n e y , & ba na na...never mind aboout the 'tua kee' :biggrin:
Ang mohs got longer and thicker bananas, can't deny that. But what matters is also the technique, which we can triumph over. :p

Money wise, they only look rich because they do not have to give to their parents, only have to pay rent every month and most companies sponsored their transport fees.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mohs got longer and thicker bananas, can't deny that. But what matters is also the technique, which we can triumph over. :p

Money wise, they only look rich because they do not have to give to their parents, only have to pay rent every month and most companies sponsored their transport fees.

in Short...ba na na & m o n e y....that is about it, nevr mind wether ang moh, Chinese, Japanese....m o n e y ....no m o n e y, tua kee, also no use!!:biggrin:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taken from HWZ

Cleo magazine seems to also promote the Pinkerton Syndrome.

Need those who lived in Caucasian countries to verify. :biggrin:

Ang mohs usually have not seen or do not have to put up with the bitchy ways of sinkee bitches. That's why they can tahan that few seconds of "put on a show" kind of politeness.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how Cleo don't interview men for their perspectives.

If they interview me, i will say

Ang mor women take it in the ass, swallow and blow anytime u wan. Local women leh? Once a month and must be quick! :oIo:

Japanese women carry briefcase and fetch slippers for hubby when he reach home. Local women leh? Ask this month paycheque banked into their acccount liao? :oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mor women take it in the ass, swallow and blow anytime u wan. Local women leh? Once a month and must be quick! :oIo:

Japanese women carry briefcase and fetch slippers for hubby when he reach home. Local women leh? Ask this month paycheque banked into their acccount liao? :oIo:

Haha :biggrin:

Most Chinese women are like that.
They inherited all the genes from Dowager Cixi

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie women will ask whether you are getting her the new LV bag or a BMW.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs usually have not seen or do not have to put up with the bitchy ways of sinkee bitches. That's why they can tahan that few seconds of "put on a show" kind of politeness.
We have to tahan their bitchy ways and it does not help that SPH loves to bash our local men and worship white men. A local woman is often encouraged to go for white men as seen in the papers.

If we guys look for a foreign woman, ironically, they will say we are the one contributing to low birth rates or we cannot handle the 'smart and independent' Singaporean women.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only open doors or smile at my girlfrens.

i dont do it to female strangers because they dont smile back or say thank u. instead they give me a look like i'm a desperado trying to get fresh with them.

one thing i cant stand about asian men (keling, chinks, pinoys) is that they refuse to open doors. they will walk slowly when they see u approaching the door and dash through when u open it without saying thank u. now i just open a bit justl enough for me to go squeeze thru.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only open doors or smile at my girlfrens.

i dont do it to female strangers because they dont smile back or say thank u. instead they give me a look like i'm a desperado trying to get fresh with them.

one thing i cant stand about asian men (keling, chinks, pinoys) is that they refuse to open doors. they will walk slowly when they see u approaching the door and dash through when u open it without saying thank u. now i just open a bit justl enough for me to go squeeze thru.

U calling yourself a Chink?