• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer bought LCD TV on Shoppee but it never arrived, worries he kena scam

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot sharp is owned by foxconn?

Foxconn and Chinaman............same same lah............

Philips also owned by Chinaman now...............

only LG or Panasonic for me.................can't afford Sony..............Samsung not reliable now..........

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foxconn and Chinaman............same same lah............

Philips also owned by Chinaman now...............

only LG or Panasonic for me.................can't afford Sony..............Samsung not reliable now..........

Is the brand Thomson still available? Their TVs used to be damn good.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappeared only from Sinkieland. The brand is still very much alive.

Thomson is from france and used to have manufacturing plant in kallang way.
My uncle was part of the leesign team :geek:
It was known as Thomson Consumer Electronics.
The quality was OK but my uncle can tell you when not enough space for the printed circuit board they can anyhow ask my uncle to leemove this capacitor leemove that leesistors Heat sink etc :geek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wats the catch? Y so cheap?
over supply after the holidays. warehouses are full, and retailers need to sell off at heavily discounted prices. at costco, prices are as low as bestbuy and walmart. the same tv at costco is also selling for $369. another seasonal factor is the upcumming superbowl. wholesalers and retailers order big screen tvs in preparation for nfl playoffs and superbowl, and additional new year orders pile more inventory on top of already bloated warehouses trying to offload holiday stuff. there’s a 3rd factor. high mortgage rates have slowed down housing demand, and the housing slump contributes to low demand for big screen tvs, especially those over 50” as new homes typically equate to 2 to 3 big screen tvs: 55” for bedroom, 69” for masturbateroom, and 75” for living room. when families move out of homes here they usually leave behind their big screen tvs as moving big tvs is fraught with cracking and breaking them plus it’s cheap to buy new ones. moreover they last for at least 6.9 years thus refreshing of big tvs by buyers doesn’t happen every year. huat ah!