• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee - nice pics ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st pic looks like a photoshop of serina's head over some tua liap ni ang mo woman. i know, ang mo drinks half a gallon of milk a day. :p

Looks like photoshop, thanks....you may drink half a gallon of milk a day, may not get "cantaloupes" like those, may only get, "law la Mangoes"...:biggrin: so do we thank God for the mammary glands or the brains, to deceive people?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do xtians wear and worship the cross? If Jesus were killed by an ak-47. Would they be wearing a miniature ak-47 around their neck too? Somehow this got me thinking..

By the way, doing missionary on a girl and looking at her cross necklace on her cleavage is such a turn on..? :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like photoshop, thanks....you may drink half a gallon of milk a day, may not get "cantaloupes" like those, may only get, "law la Mangoes"...:biggrin: so do we thank God for the mammary glands or the brains, to deceive people?:rolleyes:

mammalian glands. anytime. :p

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh! Oh! I am coming!!!

1606931_697920636896216_838822523_n.jpg

971176_733328783355401_559650540_n.jpg

DPMTEO_1_0.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do xtians wear and worship the cross? If Jesus were killed by an ak-47. Would they be wearing a miniature ak-47 around their neck too? Somehow this got me thinking..

By the way, doing missionary on a girl and looking at her cross necklace on her cleavage is such a turn on..? :biggrin:

To die on a CROSS is a shame & a very terrible way to die....you do not need to wear one!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hardly a hot milf. She has got big feet, skinny frame, long neck, runway chest. Those PRC ah mei in Geylang are more alluring. No wonder some sinkies do not know their way home after knowing them.

Serina's not bad for Sinkie standard. PRC is a big place. Our Chinese forefathers came from the southern provinces, there is no shared genetic material with the Tiongs from the north.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer ATBs south of the yangtze river. :cool:

Serina's not bad for Sinkie standard. PRC is a big place. Our Chinese forefathers came from the southern provinces, there is no shared genetic material with the Tiongs from the north.