• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP healthcare plan: Scrap Medisave and increase govt spending

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
hijacking other people criticism as your own ??? why you haven whack DEnis phua...???

3rd rate IB ... stop copying ...
this the 3rd post where I am asking your boss to give me your job instead..... you totally suck in demoslishing arguements

Kinana... no replies??? why no replies???

you are sunk.. oMG i love cyber bullying!!!

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they will. Won't you be more willing to spend on medical procedures and prescription drugs if its all covered by insurance or govt spending?
Are you from another planet? You can't be that ignorant are you?

I am in in Singapore. Don't digress, all I want you is to show prove that the doctor is getting a lot more in the SDP proposal. What insurance, what prescription , what's the different?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in in Singapore. Don't digress, all I want you is to show prove that the doctor is getting a lot more in the SDP proposal. What insurance, what prescription , what's the different?

The logic is simple. Won't you be more willing to go for procedures and drugs if you know you are covered by insurance or govt spending?

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you dunno economics and how blood sucking works, pleas go back to JC and take a level econ

abusive behaviour and name calling fo your cause no help

What economic, trying to muddle the issue, it's really simple, show me where you gets the idea from, otherwise you are just smearing SDP proposal. Another one of those that are intoxicated by the MSM or another PAP IB. Show me, otherwise I won't bother about you anymore.

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The logic is simple. Won't you be more willing to go for procedures and drugs if you know you are covered by insurance or govt spending?

Covered by insurance, who pays for it, you? More $ goes to the blood sucker you mean?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read what? You are the one that challenge SDP proposal, I should be asking you? Show us your challenges are valid before we talk.

You clearly ran away from my question cos you don't dare to answer it. Its a simple yes or no answer to the question sir.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You clearly ran away from my question cos you don't dare to answer it. Its a simple yes or no answer to the question sir.

I have enough of your nonsense, you are the one that says doctor will earn more $ from SDP proposal, and you show nothing but empty talk and wants me to prove which should be you.

Try harder. I am not going to waste time on hollow talk.

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proposal contrasts strongly with the present system, where each individual essentially pays a large share versus that of govt. Their proposal models the Europeans - everyone regardless of social status & wealth, gets a fairly high standard. This is expensive and needs much increased govt spending (and taxation, or cuts from elsewhere eg defence). There're many arguments for or against such a system of "socialized healthcare".

But it is unlikely to lead to increased wealth for doctors. Eg in the European systems, doctors are well-paid, but not exorbitantly. Simply because there's only one main payer - the govt - and they set pay that society is willing to afford. Hard for private competition with govt. Little real "private practice".

In any case, this system is unlikely in SG. 50% of healthcare system is "private" and they make too much money to give that up for this new one. Maybe when CSJ becomes PM and AYG Health Minister. But this piece is nice political posturing. Show that they have strong opposing views to govt of the day.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proposal contrasts strongly with the present system, where each individual essentially pays a large share versus that of govt. Their proposal models the Europeans - everyone regardless of social status & wealth, gets a fairly high standard. This is expensive and needs much increased govt spending (and taxation, or cuts from elsewhere eg defence). There're many arguments for or against such a system of "socialized healthcare".

But it is unlikely to lead to increased wealth for doctors. Eg in the European systems, doctors are well-paid, but not exorbitantly. Simply because there's only one main payer - the govt - and they set pay that society is willing to afford. Hard for private competition with govt. Little real "private practice".

In any case, this system is unlikely in SG. 50% of healthcare system is "private" and they make too much money to give that up for this new one. Maybe when CSJ becomes PM and AYG Health Minister. But this piece is nice political posturing. Show that they have strong opposing views to govt of the day.

agreed this plan is a total disaster... but WP doesnt even have a plan...

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even read and want to participate in debate?

You dun even knwo economics and want to participate in debate

http://books.google.com.sg/books?ei...ist&q=singapore#v=snippet&q=singapore&f=false

I refer you a simple book... it sexplain how our Singapore health care is 1st world and how SDP, US and UK system sucks...

oh and you are welcome by the way

for those brighter brains out there...

i refer you to

http://harvardschoolofpublichealth....savings_accounts_-_lessons_from_singapore.pdf

http://www.bahamashealthcarereform.org/documents/singapore.pdf

healthcare policy researchers everywhere in the world, the west and even harvard is trying to learn from us and sdp want to copy the worst of other failing system...

they are worst than nigeria scamsters

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dun even knwo economics and want to participate in debate

http://books.google.com.sg/books?ei...ist&q=singapore#v=snippet&q=singapore&f=false

I refer you a simple book... it sexplain how our Singapore health care is 1st world and how SDP, US and UK system sucks...

oh and you are welcome by the way

I am asking you to show prove where you gets the $200?

And why running away, when I said you can't even read Checker post. You get it all wrong because you are already bias.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking you to show prove where you gets the $200?

And why running away, when I said you can't even read Checker post. You get it all wrong because you are already bias.

you get your proof when CSJ actually become PM.... but this is the logical conclusion of their plan....

you need to learn to see beyond the spin

meanwhile please read the 2 pdf file on why our medisave system rocks...