• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao eh, you forgot I listed about her multitasking skills ah? She's domestic help alright but if I lost her to him I sure jialat liao. Like this morning I was at work she called me and told be she's brought the dog to the hospital when the dog suddenly became ill. Automatic die die cannot lose her la.

And she can drives your car too, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lao eh, you forgot I listed about her multitasking skills ah? She's domestic help alright but if I lost her to him I sure jialat liao. Like this morning I was at work she called me and told be she's brought the dog to the hospital when the dog suddenly became ill. Automatic die die cannot lose her la.

no worries lah she carries a gun with her right? That ah ram no matter how powderful he is won't be able to survive a gunshot.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
And she can drives your car too, LOL

She drives wife's car most of the time because she also multitask as her driver, now that we got a new pickup truck she just love to drive it because she's from the village, all Thai villagers love pickup trucks it every villager's dream to own one. They can appreciate pickup trucks more. Just yesterday she told me the Isuzu kabak (pickup truck in Thai) seems very strong and heavy compared to my wife's Lexus kabak. I almost faint.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no worries lah she carries a gun with her right? That ah ram no matter how powderful he is won't be able to survive a gunshot.

Not that she carries one everywhere she goes, its illegal. She just sleeps with one and occasionally goes to range with me to practice. (Aha that reminds me to print Ram's photo for her target practice. Thanks Jah.)

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that she carries one everywhere she goes, its illegal. She just sleeps with one and occasionally goes to range with me to practice. (Aha that reminds me to print Ram's photo for her target practice. Thanks Jah.)

Hello, when did I offend you? Why use my photo for target practice? :mad: :(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hello, when did I offend you? Why use my photo for target practice? :mad: :(

No la you did not offend me just that I afraid of you woo her away from me so I use your photo to psycho her "this is enemy own time own target"

She not bad looking some more. Chonburifc can confirm, we makan together at Bang Saen beach just 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro no offence is it due to her habits when she was growing up or are you in some dangerous location in thailand? When we are sleeping we are at the most venerable so it's actually the best time to have a gun.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro no offence is it due to her habits when she was growing up or are you in some dangerous location in thailand? When we are sleeping we are at the most venerable so it's actually the best time to have a gun.

I'm the one who likes guns since I lay my hands on one in NS and after started working whenever I travel I will seek opportunities to go to legal ranges to shoot. I've done lots and lots of shootings when I used to travel to the Philippines ever month for some years. So when I started to come here I too like to go to range. When I started to live here I acquired my own. Burglary is a problem here so I asked her one day if she likes to try to shoot at a range nearby my place. That's how it all started for her. She's often alone at home because we travel a lot. This is just for self protection AT HOME.

Thailand is not a dangerous place la Jah. I feel very safe here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm the one who likes guns since I lay my hands on one in NS and after started working whenever I travel I will seek opportunities to go to legal ranges to shoot. I've done lots and lots of shootings when I used to travel to the Philippines ever month for some years. So when I started to come here I too like to go to range. When I started to live here I acquired my own. Burglary is a problem here so I asked her one day if she likes to try to shoot at a range nearby my place. That's how it all started for her. She's often alone at home because we travel a lot. This is just for self protection AT HOME.

Thailand is not a dangerous place la Jah. I feel very safe here.

Bro which place in thailand has burglary problems?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah i see. I stayed in frens condos with guards at the lobby and hotels only not real houses so i'm not really exposed to the real thailand.

Good. Properties with security is better. Here we call it moobaan literally mean village. But when one refers to this it means cluster housing with yor own security and fencing and clubhouse etc just like condo except that its landed.

Problem is very often the security guards gang with burglars to do the crime.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la you did not offend me just that I afraid of you woo her away from me so I use your photo to psycho her "this is enemy own time own target"

She not bad looking some more. Chonburifc can confirm, we makan together at Bang Saen beach just 2 weeks ago.

Wah, like that must intro to me!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So free today brother? Hows your overseas trip? Remember to buy some souvenirs for me :biggrin:

hi there

1. honest, no dfferent mah!
2. day in day out, i face running dogs and more dogs in chineyland.
3. demand every damn thing as if things just drop down from the sky.
4. skill wise, nay, can talk but perform, still a long way to go!
5. it was claimed that suzhou gals are beautiful but i don't see any in sight hoh!