• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

scroobal's real identity

Thanks to Chingshishi's numerous clues on the real identity of scroobal. I have managed to pinpoint it to the following person after numerous elimination and cross referencing. This is how he looks like

mystery-man.jpg

Thank you so much for exposing him ChingShishi

I feel ChingShishi deserve points and credits for this absolutely wild goose chase.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
har this is the back profile .... i cant see his teeth

Thanks to Chingshishi's numerous clues on the real identity of scroobal. I have managed to pinpoint it to the following person after numerous elimination and cross referencing. This is how he looks like

mystery-man.jpg

Show us the link leh wiki, mai dun share share hor

mystery-man.jpg

Your pic didn't load when i didn't quote it.

wah lau eh, i had to sah kah ChingShishi many many and suck his cock banyak kali before shim give me half clues. You think so easy ah! u want to 抢功劳! :oIo:
I let Raiders sucks yours lah, c'mmon, show us the picture!!!!!

Alamaking paging Raiders

mystery-man.jpg

1. i thought the individual in question is suppose to be bald.
2. it does not look bald in this pic!