• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's real identity

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal a secondary school teacher and wife an ST journalist?
What a traitor that bites the hand that feeds it.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ts could be the clone of another senior samster other than screw.

Are we forgetting someone who has cross swords before with screw, someone that was exposed with a female clone that likes to talk about breakfast, someone who always like to show off his written English?

Most important of all, that someone is an attention whore.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are we forgetting someone who has cross swords before with screw, someone that was exposed with a female clone that likes to talk about breakfast, someone who always like to show off his written English?

Don't shoot the messager.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm i guess R and i buy a vowel E.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
scroobal a secondary school teacher and wife an ST journalist?
What a traitor that bites the hand that feeds it.

Whose hand? PAP? Is PAP the owner of ST? Or to simplify the question, is PAP the puppet master of ST? Also does PAP pay government school teachers?