• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

samster need help from goldendragon

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=319102

In deep trouble now. Small head ruled over big head n in deep shit now. Currently on bail, waiting for the follow up. Everyday is a fucking nightmare. My case is " i entered my landlady's room at 2 am n i touched her legs n stomach. I was drunk." Guess drunken state shud be proven by blood test. Idk how much it serves as a factor in e case. The lady is willing to drop charges. But the Police side doesnt seem like so. Any fellow bros with similar experience can share? Will be of great help. Thankyou bros.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone read post #9 by Mayoress? is that why it's so quiet in this forum or is it always this quiet after all the bickering?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lawyer is needed for case to be compounded. IO of case has no say on the amount. Let the lawyer negotiate with victim through DPP. DJ must be convinced victim willing for case to be compounded without any threats made. The fact that victim is willing to drop charges is a good sign. The uphill task is that offence took place inside a room.

I think accused stands a good chance (65%-35%) if he is untraced on criminal records. I am aware AGC is more forgiving nowadays. If victim die die doesn't want to go to court, highly likely to be compounded.

Any idea which police division investigating?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the guy was still drunk when he post in the forum.

Touched where? Legs or between the legs? Stomach or above the stomach?

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sgp police damn kaypoh. Drop charges already still want to continue.

Got plenty of resources meh?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sgp police damn kaypoh. Drop charges already still want to continue.

Got plenty of resources meh?

Police need to get concurrence from AGC to drop charges. Given a choice, mata don't want to go to court. More work for him to do and whatever work done is closely scrutinised by lawyer, if goes on trial. Those not done may surface too.