• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - RCP EDMWer kena "Neighbor from hell. How to deal with it?"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IAmChiobu12M :​

Verified RCP
Previously known as IAmNobodyxxx

I cannot move out, so this option is out, don't bother suggesting.

I complained to hdb many times, useless agency did nothing to help. All they can do is issue warning and useless.

Context:
So we are neighbors since day 1 moved in caz we are the 1st batch of owners. And suay af they never moved while many of units already change neighbors many times. As most suay is their unit is nearest to mine. So any impact is the biggest. This has been more than 10 years daily.

1. Is non Chinese family damn low ses. Not being racist. Marry the 1st husband have 2 kids. Then owe loan shark, every few nights will come harass even my unit tio. But my mum being kind see her pregnant back then so still help them clean. And let it off. This was more than 10 yrs ago.

2. Then kids came out, keep quarrel and a lot things bang here bang there like killing people lol. Police came up many times. The wife like siao one.

3. Finally change husband. Like to sing ktv damn loud all day all night. For many mths.

4. Then keep smoke until my whole house got cigarettes smell. And once even pmd exploded. Heng nv burn my house.

5. Then finally this noise stop. Decided to have pet cats. Not 1 but 5 to 8. End up breed many kittens. Everyday noisy af cannot sleep

6. Finally kittens taken away left big cats. Dk how to upkeep n clean. Everyday smelly af. Everyday leave all the cats roaming around with viruses, feces and urine all over. Smell so terrible. Again infiltrate to my house gao gao. Warn them and complain also same.

7. Then in between like to play football kick at wall which is my room wall side. It also stopped after complain. But to me is basic common sense isn't it?

8. Now finally still got terrible cat smell but upgrade to vaping. Whole house everyday have to smell their vape

Is a living hell, please advise how y'all will deal with it. I alr close every possible windows I can alr. But is just too near the unit that why.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

IAmChiobu12M :​

Verified RCP
Previously known as IAmNobodyxxx

I cannot move out, so this option is out, don't bother suggesting.

I complained to hdb many times, useless agency did nothing to help. All they can do is issue warning and useless.

Context:
So we are neighbors since day 1 moved in caz we are the 1st batch of owners. And suay af they never moved while many of units already change neighbors many times. As most suay is their unit is nearest to mine. So any impact is the biggest. This has been more than 10 years daily.

1. Is non Chinese family damn low ses. Not being racist. Marry the 1st husband have 2 kids. Then owe loan shark, every few nights will come harass even my unit tio. But my mum being kind see her pregnant back then so still help them clean. And let it off. This was more than 10 yrs ago.

2. Then kids came out, keep quarrel and a lot things bang here bang there like killing people lol. Police came up many times. The wife like siao one.

3. Finally change husband. Like to sing ktv damn loud all day all night. For many mths.

4. Then keep smoke until my whole house got cigarettes smell. And once even pmd exploded. Heng nv burn my house.

5. Then finally this noise stop. Decided to have pet cats. Not 1 but 5 to 8. End up breed many kittens. Everyday noisy af cannot sleep

6. Finally kittens taken away left big cats. Dk how to upkeep n clean. Everyday smelly af. Everyday leave all the cats roaming around with viruses, feces and urine all over. Smell so terrible. Again infiltrate to my house gao gao. Warn them and complain also same.

7. Then in between like to play football kick at wall which is my room wall side. It also stopped after complain. But to me is basic common sense isn't it?

8. Now finally still got terrible cat smell but upgrade to vaping. Whole house everyday have to smell their vape

Is a living hell, please advise how y'all will deal with it. I alr close every possible windows I can alr. But is just too near the unit that why.

Move to a bungalow in Queen Astrid Park.

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye Sinkies no money then stop complain complain complain, if capable, then go buy a first class bungalow at Sixth Ave.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real Cheese Pie :biggrin:

1695448878585706.gif