• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia solved Ukraine's civil war!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how that fucking bastard Bloodymir Putin had lied and contradicted himself. See for yourself the first 3 minutes of this video (from a Russian himself). Furthermore, this is not the first time this fucking bastard had lied to the world (aka Winnie had lied to the world) and yet we have those fucking PuMaos in this forum still worshiping him like their Gods.

SO THIS WAS THE LAND GRAB AFTER ALL | Russia Grabs Parts Of Ukraine:​

Its not really a land grab. Ukraine have been bombing donbass and luhansk for the last 8 years. Its a stalemate.
And russisn speaking politicians in other areas were discriminated, beaten, jailed, tortured. Its s country divided. It was ok before western intervention which lead to a violent coup in 2014. But western countries destroyed it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not really a land grab. Ukraine have been bombing donbass and luhansk for the last 8 years. Its a stalemate.
And russisn speaking politicians in other areas were discriminated, beaten, jailed, tortured. Its s country divided. It was ok before western intervention which lead to a violent coup in 2014. But western countries destroyed it.
The best solution to this war is to Nuke. Thereafter, we can then assess who is the strongest to be still standing. All the other wannabes will then be frightened to get into another similar situation. This world truly needs a RESET. I'm looking forward to this.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best solution to this war is to Nuke. Thereafter, we can then assess who is the strongest to be still standing. All the other wannabes will then be frightened to get into another similar situation. This world truly needs a RESET. I'm looking forward to this.
The experts already predicted this. Russia needs to nuke to end the war on their terms. ukraine gets endless supply of armaments and volunteers ( army regulars?) From the west and Russia may lose by fatigue.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The experts already predicted this. Russia needs to nuke to end the war on their terms. ukraine gets endless supply of armaments and volunteers ( army regulars?) From the west and Russia may lose by fatigue.
Sure or not? In the event of a nuclear war, it's Russia against 3 others (US, UK and France). Yes, all sides will suffer casualties, but my opinion is Russia will expeditiously be flattened to ashes. If they are so capable with their conventional weapons, they would have captured Kyiv within 6 weeks of their invasion.

If Russia withdraws its troops, the war ends. If Ukraine withdraws its troops, Ukraine ends. Get it? The best is for the West to initiate the Nuke before Russia and there will be less chance of a vast devastation since Russia would have been badly destroyed by then.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? In the event of a nuclear war, it's Russia against 3 others (US, UK and France). Yes, all sides will suffer casualties, but my opinion is Russia will expeditiously be flattened to ashes. If they are so capable with their conventional weapons, they would have captured Kyiv within 6 weeks of their invasion.

If Russia withdraws its troops, the war ends. If Ukraine withdraws its troops, Ukraine ends. Get it? The best is for the West to initiate the Nuke before Russia and there will be less chance of a vast devastation since Russia would have been badly destroyed by then.
nuke only the ukraine ftontlines.
But this guy says it all.in 2015.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking bastard, don't even dare to face my handknives. Still want to talk so much cock here. Mudhatter, you are really a no balls bastard to the maximum. :FU::FU::FU::poop::poop::poop::FU::FU::FU:

Your bitch mother is begging me to fuck her. Why you didn't pimp her in Geylang is it? KNNBCCB, you are such a disloyal child. Your bitch mother wants to get fucked so badly because your roadside doggie father had already died eons ago and yet you deny her. You are such a fucking useless unfilial child.

You are nothing but only a piece of dirt to me. I don't even bother to read the full text of your posts because your fucking English is indeed disgusting and irritating. KNNBCCB, you can't even spell correctly half the time and your usage of the English grammar is a real disgrace. I have emphasized many times before that I will always despise and will look down on those that can't even write good and proper English and you are just one of them. Not being able to write proper English is already a showcase of what a fucking retard you are, shit. I have only 1 curse for you: to die early like the demised @tanwahtiu, whom I used to curse and it had been very effective indeed. You just wait and see for your turn soon.

STFU u son of a filthy chink slut cocksucker you son of a blackie smelly CECA NIGGER!

Ask your deceased blackie ceca nigger father how many times how many strangers penetrated your slanty chink virus carrier whore mother's pussy thin and fucked wild and raw by all comers from all parts and nooks and crannies you son of a filthy dog fucking whore.

Here's your kafir filthy chink mother KNNBCCB.

WTF you fucktard know about English in the first place? I've got international certificates in English and multiple language exams proving my credentials. This is stinky forum where half past six ah gua like you populated writing half-baked English called Singlish that rotten disgusting pidgin. Did you d are to criticize my English language after looking at your fucking STUPID Grammar you nincompoop mongrel.

Your cursing won't affect anything. You WILL die a miserable death and you WILL suffer miserably for ever after death until the day of Judgment and in Hell. Rest assured of that you son of a slutty chink whore.

Fucking retarded slanty subhuman chinks i'd have cracked open your skulls if you dared to show up in front of me. Faggot ah gua ballless chow chee bye knnbccb monkey wastrel of a coolie gene peasant whore.

Here's your mother distributing her milk to all clients in all her glory.

20686789.gif

:roflmao:

Nobody cares who you look down upon, did you even read your own posts you fucking waste of oxygen cockroach offspring insecticide affected wastrel of a eunuch son of a geylang public cum dumpster?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody cares about your opinions.

It's time for that midget jewish c*cksucker putler to put up or shut up.

Only yanks have a nuclear arsenal. Frog eaters and pommies are midgets, they don't matter.

Does the putler have the balls and means to strike at NATO supply lines in Poland that go in to Ukraine? Why not?

What happened to their much touted infamous KGB or FSB?

How much KGB or FSB found so ooo useless today?

Putler can't manage to sabo NATO supply lines into Ukraine? Putler can't manage to nuke Lviv and Poland?

Why did that midget Putler brag then that Russkie weapons are significantly superior? :roflmao:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...cantly-superior’-to-rivals-really-meh.326543/

That midget and yankee morons are both being exposed badly in Ukraine.

1. Yanks got no balls to attack Russkies openly.

2. Russkies said openly they are scared to death of fighting yanks.

3. It's also fun to see how unreliable, untrustworthy Tiongs are, who're nowhere to be seen out in the open.

4. Except for Pakis, nobody else in the world does and nobody else in the world should trust Tiongs. An inferior commiecunt kafir anti Islamic entity that has not hidden its anti Islamic beliefs not within Tiongkok and not outside Tiongkok.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
nuke only the ukraine ftontlines.
But this guy says it all.in 2015.

That "guy" doesn't seem to be very smart from what I've heard of him. He insisted that Yanks defeated or "sent to the scrapheap of history" such enemies as Japs Germans and Soviets, ignoring that at best only Japs (who were nukes by yanks) can be credited to yankee account alone. For Germans, bulk of fighting done by soviets and so bulk of casualties were also suffered by soviets.

For Soviets, their leader gorbachev gave up and folded. I don't see much of a military or geopolitical acumen on yankee part in that. If your enemy is led by traitors who surrender easily, not much anybody needs to do.

btw putler bragged that russkie weapons are "significantly superior",

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/pu...cantly-superior’-to-rivals-really-meh.326543/

1. if so why he can't strike yanks and disable yanks permanently?

without yanks there is no NATO whatsoever, the rest are puny and small fries. easy to run over.

2. what happened to russkie infamous kgb or fsb? why they can't sabo nato supply line in poland estonia or ukraine?

it's quite clear that just as much as ukraininans make up stories a lot, so do russkies.

and so do zionist terrorists.

understandable since a lot of zionist terrorsists are actually illegal immigrants/occupiers to Palestine who are Russkies Ukrainies and Poles.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree that Yanks destroyed it through the coup.

But no matter what it should not have taken 7 months to take over all of Ukraine, NATO or no NATO.

1. Russkies should have used their supposed "significantly superior" weapons to disable yankees with ease, then swoop down on the rest of NATO and pick them apart.

2. Where is russkie infamous KGB or FSB? How come they can't sabo nato supply lines in poland estonia latvia germany pommie yankee territory? or in ukraine like in lviv?

it should've been a walk in the park, why they can't do that?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

But no matter what it should not have taken 7 months to take over all of Ukraine, NATO or no NATO.

1. Russkies should have used their supposed "significantly superior" weapons to disable yankees with ease, then swoop down on the rest of NATO and pick them apart.

2. Where is russkie infamous KGB or FSB? How come they can't sabo nato supply lines in poland estonia latvia germany pommie yankee territory? or in ukraine like in lviv?

Putin does not need to invade europe to break it apart. Its already happening now.
To anglo saxon hegemony, a united europe is a dangerous rival. Equal in strength in terms of wealth snd technology,

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin does not need to invade europe to break it apart. Its already happening now.
To anglo saxon hegemony, a united europe is a dangerous rival. Equal in strength in terms of wealth snd technology,

not equal in tech since europe is not sovereign or indepenent.

they rely on yanks for protection.

did any gayropeans impose ANY sanction on yanks poms ozzies sheepshaggers or zionist terrorists for ANY of their crimes ever?

don't fall for their BS that gayrope is a threat to anglos or whatever nonsense they are all aligned.

i'm the only one i've found so far that has said it clearly that yanks and tiongs have a long history of collab, and this is a collab between yanks & tiongs to drag down their next-level challengers a peg or two, japs are already a puppet and a vassal. copycats can only go so far.

russkies and gayrope will be pegged down a notch or two thx to this mess caused by yankees and tiongs as agreed upon them mutually. as you can see tiongs dun support russkies wholeheartedly and openly. what if tiongs said tomorrow, we ban any and all trade with yanks starting from tomorrow 0000 tiong standard time (lets say beijing standard time)?

any and all individual, entity, party, company, institution engaging in trade with yanks will be sent to jail, imprisoned, tried and punished according to the law (set a punishment of minimum 5 years jail time and fine of 1000 trillion rmb so nobody can pay this fine ergo they'd be locked up for lifetime if they violate this term).

and this law will apply EXTRATERRITORIALLY, so if anybody in tiongkok wants to divert trade thru hong kong or viets, they'd be imprisoned all the same.

what'd happen then?

overnight, can yanks find any replacement supplier for these products? who'd supply them? worth considering.

just like world cup football in qatar, if qatar bans alcohol overnight, can fifa organize world cup football anywhere else overnight? no chance, fans can't organize schedules flights hotels tourists destinations activities etc overnight anywhere else. like it or hate it, you'd be stuck.

so my question is why tiongs dun do any such thing to yanks after yanks pulled the stunt over taiwan?

reason is this is a dog and pony show with yankee-tiong collab.

i've said it long ago, and i'm the only one who said it anywhere on Earth in public, from what i've found. not a single other person said it before, and hasn't said so , so far.

let's see if i'm right.

tiongs are losers anyway, they can't fight unless they enjoy overwhelmin advantages. they are the only country in the entire history of humanity who has failed to crush obliterate decimate eliminate pulverize destroy devastate a smaller ceca country. this ignominy has never befallen any other country in history.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
STFU u son of a filthy chink slut cocksucker you son of a blackie smelly CECA NIGGER!

Ask your deceased blackie ceca nigger father how many times how many strangers penetrated your slanty chink virus carrier whore mother's pussy thin and fucked wild and raw by all comers from all parts and nooks and crannies you son of a filthy dog fucking whore.

Here's your kafir filthy chink mother KNNBCCB.

WTF you fucktard know about English in the first place? I've got international certificates in English and multiple language exams proving my credentials. This is stinky forum where half past six ah gua like you populated writing half-baked English called Singlish that rotten disgusting pidgin. Did you d are to criticize my English language after looking at your fucking STUPID Grammar you nincompoop mongrel.

Your cursing won't affect anything. You WILL die a miserable death and you WILL suffer miserably for ever after death until the day of Judgment and in Hell. Rest assured of that you son of a slutty chink whore.

Fucking retarded slanty subhuman chinks i'd have cracked open your skulls if you dared to show up in front of me. Faggot ah gua ballless chow chee bye knnbccb monkey wastrel of a coolie gene peasant whore.

Here's your mother distributing her milk to all clients in all her glory.

20686789.gif

Nobody cares who you look down upon, did you even read your own posts you fucking waste of oxygen cockroach offspring insecticide affected wastrel of a eunuch son of a geylang public cum dumpster?
You know what? I just love fucking you, your mother, your sisters and your daughters in this forum. KNNBCCB, they really give me great pleasures fucking you online. Your life will be ending soon with my continuous curse, just like what had happened to @tanwahtiu.

I easily have the financial means and contacts to hire a hitman to kill you without even me having to lift a finger myself, if only I can locate you. Can you?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps the russian speakers are not so enthusiastic to be part of russia after all.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? I just love fucking you, your mother, your sisters and your daughters in this forum. KNNBCCB, they really give me great pleasures fucking you online. Your life will be ending soon with my continuous curse, just like what had happened to @tanwahtiu.

I easily have the financial means and contacts to hire a hitman to kill you without even me having to lift a finger myself, if only I can locate you. Can you?
:FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU: take one each day fuck yrslf....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go double fuck yrslf.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid bloody son of a chink whore dun tokkok and talk of financial means bloody son of a subhuman chink slanty cockroach, i can crack your skull wide open with ease if you dared to appear in front of me instead of dreaming abt imaginary fucking in the forum, how the fuck can anybody fuck anything online in a forum you son of a monkey fucking geylang kia whore. wasn't it you who were talking of and bragging about using correct english while speaking singlish yourself and now talking like a spasmic retard son of a monkey fucking whore.

don't u DARE talk about financial means EVER again son ofa subhuman low IQ cretinous subzero retard yankee monkey nigga mongrel bot.

YU are a low IQ cretin and will forever remain one that's the product of a blackie ceca nigger cumdumper on your chink slanty mother's pusssy and you don't even know which of your blackie ceca nigger father produced you out of your chink harlot mother's pussy after stretchng it thin and letting her rot out in the wild for all the millions of blackie smelly ceca and bangla to f@rk her deep deep.

stupid single digit yankee bots after losing and knowing well they haven't got the IQ now talk of financial means. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

YU dun noe that YU are low IQ thanks to drinking your own pee and piss water?

YU dun noe that YU have to live in pigeonholes?

YU dun noe that YU lot own fewer vehicles per capita than lao?

imbecile single digit IQ chimpanzee primate yankee bot pretending to be stinky and failing to understand simple english coz it's not programmed to do so. stupid kafir slanty bastard.

rot in hell and on earth, the earlier the better.
sod off bloody imbecile a tossser of a chink slanty subhuman cockroach.

a descendant of a dead black ceca nigger coolie peasant prostitute whore harlot rickshaw puller opium addict night soil collector porter stevedore fishermen boatmen opium addict.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the russian speakers are not so enthusiastic to be part of russia after all.

none of this matters one bit.

in 7 months, russkies should have conquered all of ukraine. i just hear excuses.

pathetic russkies.

now to be totally fair, all three - yankees, russkies and gayropeans are low IQ as I've explained before. a teeny tiny minority the Jews control their affairs in all aspects. unlike let's say in Palestine where the neighbouring Arabs like egyptians syrians jordanians went to war and failed in 1948 when yanks hadn't yet begun to support fake jews like russkie ukie polish illegal immigrants/squatters in palestine yet, unlike in sri lanky, cashmere, cyprus, zimbabwe/rhodesia and what not, unlike most other places around the world where the bloody poms created a mess, the melayu - surprisingly - have been extremely effective in dealing with sooo many kafir pendatang dumped in malaysia (incl stinkypura). stinky-poor-eans have been relegated to drinking their own piss and poop water (called NEWater) if u didn't know, they own fewer vehicles per capita than lao or viets and are proud of it ( :roflmao: ), they live in pigeonholes, they are ruled by the same autocratic regime that's been imposed on them and they kwai-kwai follow its orders to the tee despite bogus media propaganda and controlled and quashed oppies and what not. what's more? thx to masterful political maneuvering, the kafir pendatang in malaysia have been gradually reduced to more manageable levels and I hope it will reduce further ultimately resulting in "Purification" of Malaysia from unwanted elements imported by the kafir pommies.

What a great sight that would be. I've explained that elsewhere before too, a quick seach would produce results.

n.b.
fuller treatment here
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...-but-the-reverse-happened.329016/post-3692076

Last edited: