• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia solved Ukraine's civil war!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore part of Malaysia? US red-faced after ‘reunification’ blunder in Pompeo comments

State Department published remarks by the top diplomat ahead of Tuesday’s meeting, which said the city state was part of its neighbour​

Comments from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo published by the US State Department listed Singapore as part of Malaysia. Photo: AFP

Comments from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo published by the US State Department listed Singapore as part of Malaysia. Photo: AFP

National Geographic tags Gardens by the Bay in Singapore, Malaysia, netizens retaliate with mislabeled locations

TISG-2-3-696x385.jpg

Stop crying. Where is the misquote?
KNNBCCB, you can't even read your own post correctly. See the above in "RED". Are you blind, retarded or what?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't fake it lah. On that day only women entered the shop. You wear skirts?
Do you know why m.uds are less aggressive? That's because of their compulsory circumcision. This medical procedure has definitely diminished their manhood greatly and caused most of them to become eventual eunuchs.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, you can't even read your own post correctly. See the above in "RED". Are you blind, retarded or what?

knnbccb, fucking retard, did I misquote?

bloody idiot do yu know what misquoting means?

did I do that?

idiot.

that is a stinkypura publication, stinkies say that's a mislabel.

both of your ang moh masters said/wrote stinkypura belongs to malaysia, and remains an integral part of malaysia.

understand ah gua faggot slanty chink fucktard monkey son of stinky whore.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
knnbccb, fucking retard, did I misquote?

bloody idiot do yu know what misquoting means?

did I do that?

idiot.

that is a stinkypura publication, stinkies say that's a mislabel.

both of your ang moh masters said/wrote stinkypura belongs to malaysia, and remains an integral part of malaysia.

understand ah gua faggot slanty chink fucktard monkey son of stinky whore.
Stop your fucking around. Both instances had already acknowledged that those were blunders. Only a big fucktard like you will still deny. We are talking of present day SIngapore, not pre-1965 fucker. Don't pretend to bring up history. FUCKING USELESS CHOW CHEE BYE KIA.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop your fucking around. Both instances had already acknowledged that those were blunders. Only a big fucktard like you will still deny. We are talking of present day SIngapore, not pre-1965 fucker. FUCKING USELESS CHOW CHEE BYE KIA.

Fuck off stupid slanty chink useless bodoh kia ah gua.

In both instances, your ang moh masters clearly said/wrote stinkypura belongs to Malaysia, no denying the obvious. Show us where your ang moh masters, from what I quoted, retracted their words. not in those quotes anywhere. now get lost and keep licking your anus chow cheebya pundek ah gua cockroach. geylang kia.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was always the plan - to free the people from the four states and return them to Russian culture. Now to end Zelensky’s cocksucking side show with the Nazis

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off stupid slanty chink useless bodoh kia ah gua.

In both instances, your ang moh masters clearly said/wrote stinkypura belongs to Malaysia, no denying the obvious. Show us where your ang moh masters, from what I quoted, retracted their words. not in those quotes anywhere. now get lost and keep licking your anus chow cheebya pundek ah gua cockroach. geylang kia.
Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye lah. KNNBCCB, must I show to you everything instead of GOOGLE them for yourself, you son-of-a-fucking bitch chee bye kia. You fucking chee bye kia PUKIMAK still wants to deny. Don't you even realized that most of your posts had always made a fool of yourself and even depict yourself to look so stupid and retarded? Do I need to remind you on this?

U.S. mistakenly puts Singapore in Malaysia, drawing social media scorn​

By Reuters Staff
2 MIN READ

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department mistakenly made Singapore part of neighboring Malaysia in a note issued in connection with Tuesday’s North Korea-U.S. summit and published on its website, sparking snide comments on social media.
U.S. President Donald Trump met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday for the first ever summit between leaders of the old foes, at a hotel in the city state of Singapore.
The mistake came in a transcript of a briefing U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo gave on Monday. It gave the venue as “JW Marriott, Singapore, Malaysia”. The error was rectified later to remove the reference to Malaysia.
“Well, US State Department still thinks Singapore is in Malaysia,” said Twitter user @BrioS_BRxV.
“Just 53 years and a bad break-up off.”
The island of Singapore was once part of Malaysia but they separated acrimoniously in 1965, clouding diplomatic and economic dealings for years.
“Trump planning to facilitate a Malaysia-Singapore reunification summit anytime soon?” asked another Twitter user, @boblskee.
Malaysia’s the Star newspaper reported the error in post on its Facebook page with the title “How to offend Singaporeans and Malaysians at the same time”.
The post was shared nearly 700 times and drew almost 300 comments.
“US must go back to School,” said Facebook user Jimi Leong.
Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan; Editing by Robert Birsel

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-singapore-malaysia-idUSKBN1J81EE

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye lah. KNNBCCB, must I show to you everything instead of GOOGLE them for yourself, you son-of-a-fucking bitch chee bye kia. You fucking chee bye kia PUKIMAK still wants to deny.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-singapore-malaysia-idUSKBN1J81EE

go and fuck your mother's stinky pussy pukimak pundek kan ni nao bu chao chee bye ah gua geylang kia. wtf do you need to use cia google ah gua? i use multiple different search engines can oredi lah.

pukimak pundek ah gua fucking mongrel retard slanty haven't you read ?

yeah now go back to crying to your mother how her cheebye smell too disgusting for you and how many blackie cecca farked her arse and punani leaving you holding your tiny lanjiao in your hand as geylang customers streamed in and out nonstop in your mother's arse and cheebye, geylang kia.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
go and fuck your mother's stinky pussy pukimak pundek kan ni nao bu chao chee bye ah gua geylang kia. wtf do you need to use cia google ah gua? i use multiple different search engines can oredi lah.

pukimak pundek ah gua fucking mongrel retard slanty haven't you read ?

yeah now go back to crying to your mother how her cheebye smell too disgusting for you and how many blackie cecca farked her arse and punani leaving you holding your tiny lanjiao in your hand as geylang customers streamed in and out nonstop in your mother's arse and cheebye, geylang kia.
Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye lah, YOU PUKIMAK BASTARD WITH NO BALLS TO ADMIT. Already in the wrong and still refused to accept your mistake. Your fucking narrative had already been proven wrong. What a fucking sore loser you are?

Ditto for your various arguments with @JohnTan. I always find that you are a real sucker to try to defend yourself when everything had already been laid out for you to justify for yourself. A REAL FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE INDEED.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye lah, YOU PUKIMAK BASTARD WITH NO BALLS TO ADMIT. Already in the wrong and still refused to accept your mistake. Your fucking narrative had already been proven wrong. What a fucking loser you are?

Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye pundek pukimak, you son of a stinking chink virus spreading pig trotter slurping whore with no balls to admit. already in the wrong and refused to admit your mistake? Your fucking narrative has already been proven wrong. What a fucking loser you are !!!

Your ang moh masters repeatedly admitted that stinkypura is an integral part of Malaysia, nowhere did they retract their statements from those I quoted. Cry harder if you cheebye kia son of a stinking bitch geylangkia can't do anything about it. pundek pukimak keling kia chow chee bya kan ni nao bu chao chee bye stupid slanty chink.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye pundek pukimak, you son of a stinking chink virus spreading pig trotter slurping whore with no balls to admit. already in the wrong and refused to admit your mistake? Your fucking narrative has already been proven wrong. What a fucking loser you are !!!

Your ang moh masters repeatedly admitted that stinkypura is an integral part of Malaysia, nowhere did they retract their statements from those I quoted. Cry harder if you cheebye kia son of a stinking bitch geylangkia can't do anything about it. pundek pukimak keling kia chow chee bya kan ni nao bu chao chee bye stupid slanty chink.
A fucking sore loser like you will never admit he's one. Period. Your fucking chee bye whore mother must have made a big mistake to have fucked with a dog and having conceived such a loser like you. Fungkulo, pokatroya, puttana madonna, sushabigu.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking sore loser will never admit he's one. Period. Your fucking chee bye mother must have made a big mistake to have conceived such a loser like you.

An fucktard sore loser like you will never admit that he's one, great example being you. Your fucktard chow chee bye mother must have made a big mistake having conceived such a stinking faggot like you.

Stop crying and face up to reality.

State Department published remarks by the top diplomat ahead of Tuesday’s meeting, which said the city state was part of its neighbour​

TISG-2-3-696x385.jpg

ask your mother to open her chow cheebye wider so all the geylang kias like you can slurp louder while all the blackie ceca and bangla can fark her arse and cheebye deep deep.

doesn't change the facts.

cry harder if you like.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
An fucktard sore loser like you will never admit that he's one, great example being you. Your fucktard chow chee bye mother must have made a big mistake having conceived such a stinking faggot like you.

Stop crying and face up to reality.

TISG-2-3-696x385.jpg

ask your mother to open her chow cheebye wider so all the geylang kias like you can slurp louder while all the blackie ceca and bangla can fark her arse and cheebye deep deep.

doesn't change the facts.

cry harder if you like.
Yes, it doesn't change the fact that your fucking chee bye whore mother had fucked with a dog to have given birth to a sore loser like you. I wonder if she still has other useless puppies like you in her breed?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it doesn't change the fact that your fucking chee bye whore mother had fucked with a dog to have given birth to a sore loser like you. I wonder if she still has other useless puppies like you in her breed?

It doesn't change the fact that you are a harebrained subhuman slanty kafir rat who's been popped by your whore mother in the corner of geylang after she'd been bonked by millions of ceca and bangla niggaz to their hearts' content, so ask yourself is your father a blackie nigga too?

Do you know your father and do you know how many times your slanty whore of a chink mother was bonked through each of her holes in all the geylangs of the world? how many dogs and pigs were reared by her and how many times was she reared - or rather penetrated through her rear hole - by dogs and pigs? do you son of a piglet have a clue to this you kafir twat?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't change the fact that you are a harebrained subhuman slanty kafir rat who's been popped by your whore mother in the corner of geylang after she'd been bonked by millions of ceca and bangla niggaz to their hearts' content, so ask yourself is your father a blackie nigga too?

Do you know your father and do you know how many times your slanty whore of a chink mother was bonked through each of her holes in all the geylangs of the world? how many dogs and pigs were reared by her and how many times was she reared - or rather penetrated through her rear hole - by dogs and pigs? do you son of a piglet have a clue to this you kafir twat?
Go and fuck your own mother's chao chee bye lah. If you want I can also offer an Australian Dingo dog to do that for you despite her chee bye being so chao and also she's so desire to have an AMDK inside her stinking cunt, you bastard chap cheng kia. If you dare, I can also kill you with these after that Dingo had finished fucking with your bitch mother (being a stinking filthy bitch mother with sagging nipples) so that a new Mudhatter Junior puppy can arise again and hopefully a good one: KNNBCCB, you are indeed an ill-bred DOG and even the SPCA will not take you in for adoption.

Handknife1.jpg

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck your own mother's chao chee bye lah. If you want I can also offer an Australian Dingo dog to do that for you despite her chee bye being so chao and also she's so desire to have an AMDK inside her stinking cunt, you bastard chap cheng kia. If you dare, I can also kill you with these after that Dingo had finished fucking with your bitch mother (being a stinking filthy bitch mother with sagging nipples) so that a new Mudhatter Junior puppy can arise again and hopefully a good one: KNNBCCB, you are indeed an ill-bred DOG and even the SPCA will not take you in for adoption.

View attachment 163531

wah lau eh!

u faggot ah gua want to prove how might you are eh? you slanty subhuman low IQ single digit monkey fucking blackie nigga ceca bastard's illegitimate unwanted bastard mongrel geylang kia son, you don't know which blackie ceca nigga fucked your mother's pussy and stretched her labia till she die kaninabu chao cheebye ?

don't work yourself up u bloody subhuman nincompoop brothel product son of a monkey fucking whore keling kia faggot when was the last time you faced imminent death and choked to death strangulated to death and on the precipice of death by a SUPERIOR race stronger more powerful more skillful talented more intelligent more high achieving talented person?

bloody chink slanty bastard if u came near me i'd crack open your skull and sever you numskull's two cranial hemispheres with glee. dun anyhow post fake aug 2022 dated image with no relevance?

u want to meet ur maker, if u want i can arrange a meeting anytime.

:FU:

bloody illegitimate dog u are a son of a low IQ WHORE chink and a BLACKIE CECA NIGGER
and this time don't forget to say ur prayers so ur meeting with ur maker can be arranged at the earliest.

here's how to fake handwriting for electronic WHORES like you

bloody son of a stray dog fucking mongrel Chink whore and blackie ceca nigger.

https://ewhoring-pack.blogspot.com/p/fake-proof-generator.html

bloody bastard still want to dare and meet your maker? don't even dare to glare for the next time i see ur glare i'll shove ur eyeballs up ur rectum until they come out ur mouth u illegitimate mutt product of incestous dogs and donkeys.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh!

u faggot ah gua want to prove how might you are eh? you slanty subhuman low IQ single digit monkey fucking blackie nigga ceca bastard's illegitimate unwanted bastard mongrel geylang kia son, you don't know which blackie ceca nigga fucked your mother's pussy and stretched her labia till she die kaninabu chao cheebye ?

don't work yourself up u bloody subhuman nincompoop brothel product son of a monkey fucking whore keling kia faggot when was the last time you faced imminent death and choked to death strangulated to death and on the precipice of death by a SUPERIOR race stronger more powerful more skillful talented more intelligent more high achieving talented person?

bloody chink slanty bastard if u came near me i'd crack open your skull and sever you numskull's two cranial hemispheres with glee. dun anyhow post fake aug 2022 dated image with no relevance?

bloody illegitimate dog u are a son of a low IQ WHORE chink and a BLACKIE CECA NIGGER
and this time don't forget to say ur prayers so ur meeting with ur maker can be arranged at the earliest.

bloody bastard still want to dare and meet your maker? don't even dare to glare for the next time i see ur glare i'll shove ur eyeballs up ur rectum until they come out ur mouth u illegitimate mutt product of incestous dogs and donkeys.
Based and redpilled chinks btfo

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau eh!

You fucking bastard, don't even dare to face my handknives. Still want to talk so much cock here. Mudhatter, you are really a no balls bastard to the maximum. :FU::FU::FU::poop::poop::poop::FU::FU::FU:

Your bitch mother is begging me to fuck her. Why you didn't pimp her in Geylang is it? KNNBCCB, you are such a disloyal child. Your bitch mother wants to get fucked so badly because your roadside doggie father had already died eons ago and yet you deny her. You are such a fucking useless unfilial child.

You are nothing but only a piece of dirt to me. I don't even bother to read the full text of your posts because your fucking English is indeed disgusting and irritating. KNNBCCB, you can't even spell correctly half the time and your usage of the English grammar is a real disgrace. I have emphasized many times before that I will always despise and will look down on those that can't even write good and proper English and you are just one of them. Not being able to write proper English is already a showcase of what a fucking retard you are, shit. I have only 1 curse for you: to die early like the demised @tanwahtiu, whom I used to curse and it had been very effective indeed. You just wait and see for your turn soon.

Last edited: