• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russia solved Ukraine's civil war!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your stupid charades won't fool anyone.

A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.G

Stop crying now that you've been owned hard.
You are definitely wrong. That Beria had already got totally fooled and played out by me because of his/her stupidity. He/She had not used his/her brain thoroughly before posting to impersonate me. See how he/she got backfired and implicated now? That is why I say there are lots of stupid people in this forum, especially one like you. Everyone here in this forum must learn that Stupidity cannot be cured, it's a hereditary disease from his/her ancestors.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

A loser like you cares about silly things like spelling like that means anything. the content is clear cut, YU also use singlish and make loads of grammatical errors. this is not an english language grammar forum.A low iq loser finding nothing else now wants to brag about grammar when he's a lowly rickshaw puller and failed middle school dropout with no international accolades to your name.What a lowly rickshaw puller and coolie you are. a son of a lowly chink prostitute with an unknown dead blackie keling kia ceca nigger father. with a mother whose arse and smelly punani has been fucked deep deep endlessly.G

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop repeating like a useless parrot. It's very irritating and you are also wasting Sam's bandwidth. Be more creative instead.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop repeating like a useless parrot. It's very irritating and you are also wasting Sam's bandwidth. Be more creative instead.

Yu don't need to care about his bandwidth, you are just a single digit IQ slanty bot.

Most threads on this forum are by "jiakliaobee" users with no content worth wasting time on.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yu don't need to care about his bandwidth, you are just a single digit IQ slanty bot.

Most threads on this forum are by "jiakliaobee" users with no content worth wasting time on.
I'm glad you have realized and you are saying this for yourself.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad you have realized and you are saying this for yourself.

I'm speaking on my behalf, and it applies to everything Yu say or write on this forum, and it applies equally as much to any other slanties' contribution in this forum.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm speaking on my behalf, and it applies to everything Yu say or write on this forum, and it applies equally as much to any other slanties' contribution in this forum.
Don't be shy, be a man and admit your mistakes openly, unless you are a fucking Chao Kuniang.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be shy, be a man and admit your mistakes openly, unless you are a fucking Chao Kuniang.

stfu slanty chink bot.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
stfu slanty chink bot.

It's not me. It's @Beria. It's the truth.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd swear it's @Beria. Honest, although I don't know if @Beria has only single digit IQ.

Yu have lost it now.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lmao Chink getting raped to death in this forum, we might have to put Mudhatter on trial for Nanking 2.0 :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yu have lost it now.
Paging for @Beria. This mu.d claimed that you have lost. So how?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lmao Chink getting raped to death in this forum, we might have to put Mudhatter on trial for Nanking 2.0 :cool:
Poor you. Why do you have to stoop so low as to let that Mu.d to rape you? You are not just Stupid, but also an imbecile.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely wrong. That Beria had already got totally fooled and played out by me because of his/her stupidity. He/She had not used his/her brain thoroughly before posting to impersonate me. See how he/she got backfired and implicated now? That is why I say there are lots of stupid people in this forum, especially one like you. Everyone here in this forum must learn that Stupidity cannot be cured, it's a hereditary disease from his/her ancestors.
That's alot coming from a slanty eyed bugman ang moh cock sucker who descends from coolies peasants prostitutes whores harlots rickshaw pullers opium addicts night soil collectors porters stevedores fishermen boatmen:biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for @Beria. This mu.d claimed that you have lost. So how?

Beria is your other account. That's why YU'd use that account to pretend it'd take any interest in this conversation.

Why doesn't any other member butt their heads in? Coz it doesn't bother them one bit.

Your charades won't work.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's alot coming from a slanty eyed bugman ang moh cock sucker who descends from coolies peasants prostitutes whores harlots rickshaw pullers opium addicts night soil collectors porters stevedores fishermen boatmen:biggrin:

There yu go, bot activated.

Bot needs loads and loads of words, phrases, sentence so it can scrape forum and enrich its database.

That's why yu were earlier asking me to write different insults, so that your bot database could be enriched.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess this is the best description of yourself, especially for impersonating me. You have done a big disservice to yourself indeed.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess this is the best description of yourself, especially for impersonating me. You have done a big disservice to yourself indeed.

Didn't yu ask me not to waste sam's bandwidth?

Why are yu wasting sam's bandwidth chatting with your duplicate account?