• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your mother complain?
30 MINUTES LATER, YOUR STINKING MOTHER AND DESPERATE SISTER HAD ASKED FOR MORE FROM ME AGAIN AND I JUST HAD TO COMPLY. BOH PIAN WITH THOSE 2 SEX DEPRIVED BITCHES ARRANGED BY THAT EVIL OKT @Rus, WHO IS EVEN WILLING TO PIMP HIS OWN MOTHER AND SISTER FOR HIS NICOTINE & LIQUOR ADDICTIONS.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, my thread very interesting right? Got truth, got faked and also got sexual excitation, all thrown in together.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took your mother 9 months before you were released.
The inconveniences, pains and efforts she went through were worth it she thought.
She was hoping you grow up as one be respected but you fucked up her dreams and efforts.
You fucked your mother didn't you (and still fucking everyday)

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took your mother 9 months before you were released.
The inconveniences, pains and efforts she went through were worth it she thought.
She was hoping you grow up as one be respected but you fucked up her dreams and efforts.
You fucked your mother didn't you (and still fucking everyday)
KINDLY ARRANGE FOR ANOTHER 3P SESSION FOR ME TONIGHT OK. I GUARANTEE BOTH YOUR STINKING MOTHER AND DESPERATE SISTER WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED BUT WILL KEEP ASKING FOR MORE.....MMOORRREEEE...

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother may not know what you're going through or what personalities you have contracted but do you have any shame fucking her up?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother may not know what you're going through or what personalities you have contracted but do you have any shame fucking her up?
TONIGHT, I'LL HAVE THEM LICK MY ICE-CREAM FIRST. THEN COWGIRL AND MISSIONARY LATER. FINALLY, PROBABLY CUM IN MOUTH FOR YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE HER CHEE BYE IS SO LOOSE THAT I HAVE NOT MUCH FEELING. AS FOR YOUR SISTER, I CAN STILL ENTERTAIN WITH A DOGGIE FUCK AND CUM IN HER PUSSY AS DOGGIE FUCKS USUALLY SEXCITE THE BITCH EVEN MORE.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting thread .
This is not the 1st and shall not be a last challenge from sbf.
Imuho sbf is lacking a post of a facilitator :wink:
In this case even the members involved were to successfullee meet up the outcome will have polis involvement as it was a public place . This kind of matters is better to be settled onsite privatelee in a pte venue (to be determined by the facilitator) be it a 1to1 or 1tomany as the onlee way to settle is through bloodshed and violence :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting thread .
This is not the 1st and shall not be a last challenge from sbf.
Imuho sbf is lacking a post of a facilitator :wink:
In this case even the members involved were to successfullee meet up the outcome will have polis involvement as it was a public place . This kind of matters is better to be settled onsite privatelee in a pte venue (to be determined by the facilitator) be it a 1to1 or 1tomany as the onlee way to settle is through bloodshed and violence :geek:
Just to add - to certain stage when a challenge is deemed leequired the details need to be temporarilee frozen in a thread to safeguard the interest of the members involved or else polis will get to know the venue etc. I.e switch to pm with pte group chat setup by the facilitator.After the incident is over final leesult to be published in the main thread :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually, I really admire both of you, @strawberry and @JohnTan. Both of you had on many occasions before been scolded by that bastard @tanwahtiu for no good reasons, but you still tolerated this bastard. Must really give my hat to you both lah. :thumbsup:

This is the internet. If someone scolds you on the internet, scold them back harder, turn the other cheek or just block them.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are the bully now .... only some will fuck you if you are nasty bastard...
sbf-queen-bee-jpeg.147620

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imuho this is too casual and not leespecting the spirit of a forum .

I could unleash the bayi on them if they make defamatory statements. In the good ol' days, I would have rustled up a posse and had the oppie thrashed. Now, I let my lawyer bayi do the fighting for me, but in court.