• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What were you wearing then?

Is there a time stamp showing 10.02am? You took the photo and picked the receipt from the the floor or the the disposal bin after reading my post. You posted after I left at 11.00am

View attachment 147917

View attachment 147918

View attachment 147919

View attachment 147920
A LOSER WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER. YOU LEFT AT 11AM (PROOF?). I SNAPPED THE GIANT ENTRANCE AT 10.02AM (10:01:59 TO BE EXACT AS I HAVE JUST CHECKED ON ITS META DATA OF THE PHOTO FILE WHICH IS USING THE TELCO'S TIME AND CANNOT BE WRONG) AND I WAS THERE FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTES. WHY YOU DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO OF ME THEN? WHERE WERE YOU HIDING, YOU CHAO KUNIANG? AT ANY TIME, THERE WERE LESS THAN 8 PERSONS HANGING AROUND OUTSIDE THE GIANT ENTRANCE AND YOU SURELY CANNOT MISS A PERSON STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GIANT SUPERMARKET WITH A CAMERA PHONE TO SNAP AT ITS ENTRANCE. IT'S SO OBVIOUS. FURTHERMORE, I WAS BACK AT THE ENTRANCE AGAIN AT ABOUT 10.15AM ON THE WAY BACK TO THE MULTI-STOREY CARPARK BEHIND THE MRT STATION. WHERE WERE YOU AGAIN IF YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE LEFT AT 11AM? DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH ME LAH YOU BIG BASTARD WITH A SIMILAR CHAP CHENG FATHER.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You?

you.png

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking maniac

KINDLY ARRANGE FOR ANOTHER 3P SESSION FOR ME TONIGHT OK. I GUARANTEE BOTH YOUR STINKING MOTHER AND DESPERATE SISTER WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED BUT WILL KEEP ASKING FOR MORE.....MMOORRREEEE...

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you lie for enjoyment or fuck your mother for kicks?
WHO'S THE ONE WHO'S LYING? SHOW ME THAT YOU LEFT AT 11AM IF YOU DARE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOUR MOTHER'S CHEE BYE IS REALLY STINKING LIKE YOU, A STINKING BASTARD.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOI on event on 2nd June 2022

Summary

A challenge was issued by Loser. However he decided on the place, date and time which was against the traditional practice of fair play whereby it should be the challenged to decide such matter. The challenged Rus was at the venue between 9.30 am to 11.00 am and throughout this period he kept Samsters informed of the progress via his postings on Sammboy. . Loser was nowhere to be found and literally no picture no sound. There was no doubt that Loser was in fact at GIANT at 10.02 am on that day as he was able to produce a receipt to prove this. But what did he do when he saw the postings from Rus ? He could have easily confirmed that he was there too and a meeting would have taken place. Instead he kept quiet until knowing that Rus had already let the venue and came out to claim victory. In fact he wanted to know what attire the challenged would wear that morning but not giving out any information on himself. Furthermore the BOI was disgusted with his behaviour of bring along a weapon which was not agreed upon earlier.

Conclusions
Loser is a coward for the following reasons. Bringing a weapon which was never agreed on earlier. He did not show himself while at GIANT and very likely was hiding in the ladies toilet until Rus had left the place. His behaviour throughout the whole episode led the BOI to conclude that he is a retard too.

Recommendations
The BOI recommends that Loser should take a DNA test. From his behaviour he is very likely that he is an inbred. Furthermore he should go back to Cambodia and crawl under a rock as he is a disgrace to Sinkies for all the reasons above.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you can sleep well after fucking your mother
WRONG, I CAN SLEEP WELL AFTER FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AND PROBABLY YOUR SISTER AS WELL FOR A 3P. YOUR STINKING MOTHER WILL SHOUT: I'MMMMM CUUUUMIIINNNG,,,,,,,,,SSSHHHHIITTTTT.......I'MMMMMM GOOOINNNNG TO CUUMMMMM.........

WHILST YOUR DESPERATE SISTER WHO IS LYING NEXT TO YOUR STINKING BITCH MOTHER AND BEING FINGER FUCKED BY MY INDEX AND FORE FINGERS DEEP AT HER G-SPOT INSIDE HER PUSSY WILL PLEAD WITH ME: LEEAVEEE SOOOMMEEE FOR MMMYYYYY PUSSSYYYY AALLLLSOO, DONNNNN'T CUUUUMMM TOOOOO EARRRRLLLY..........

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOSE ALREADY, HAVE TO RESORT TO FUCKING MOTHER. WHAT A LOSER? YAWN......I CAN SLEEP WELL TONIGHT.
When your mother gave birth to you she was overjoyed with a successful delivery. It will definitely break her heart if she knew what an arsehole you turned out to be. You fucked your mother up didn't you? Isn't it a fact you fuck your mother everyday?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your mother gave birth to you she was overjoyed with a successful delivery. It will definitely break her heart if she knew what an arsehole you turned out to be. You fucked your mother up didn't you? Isn't it a fact you fuck your mother everyday?
WRONG, I CAN SLEEP WELL AFTER FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AND PROBABLY YOUR SISTER AS WELL FOR A 3P. YOUR STINKING MOTHER WILL SHOUT: I'MMMMM CUUUUMIIINNNG,,,,,,,,,SSSHHHHIITTTTT.......I'MMMMMM GOOOINNNNG TO CUUMMMMM.........

WHILST YOUR DESPERATE SISTER WHO IS LYING NEXT TO YOUR STINKING BITCH MOTHER AND BEING FINGER FUCKED BY MY INDEX AND FORE FINGERS DEEP AT HER G-SPOT INSIDE HER PUSSY WILL PLEAD WITH ME: LEEAVEEE SOOOMMEEE FOR MMMYYYYY PUSSSYYYY AALLLLSOO, DONNNNN'T CUUUUMMM TOOOOO EARRRRLLLY..........
CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH I'LL BE ENJOYING WITH YOUR STINKING MOTHER AND DESPERATE SISTER DURING A 3P SESSION?

Last edited: