• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@rus & @Loofydralb You 2 BASTARD CHEE BYE KIA, PUA CHEE BYE KIA, TOTALLY NO GUTS TO CHALLENGE ME.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
But many cowards in this forum who are born with no balls dare not to meet me for fear of me eating them up. What a disappointment?
You coward or we coward. So many report never see you la. Knn wear women's clothes and then say never see us.
CB you wearing you porky-mak clothes is it?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't run away tmr
Hey Pukimak @Loofydralb. You asked me "don't run away tomorrow", but you did a no-show yourself on the actual day. What the fuck happens to your balls? No bodek ah? You are a big disgrace lah.

You fucking bastard chee bye kia, lan jiao kia, pu bor kia, boh lan hood eh kia, pua chee bye kia, tua chee bye kia, lau chee bye kia. Your bastard father is also another no balls one, as you are like father like son.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Pukimak @Loofydralb. You asked me "don't run away tomorrow", but you did a no-show yourself on the actual day. What the fuck happens to your balls? No bodek ah? You are a big disgrace lah.

You fucking bastard chee bye kia, lan jiao kia, pu bor kia, boh lan hood eh kia, pua chee bye kia, tua chee bye kia, lau chee bye kia. Your bastard father is also another no balls one, as you are like father like son.
Nobody saw you there. You hiding under your mother's pussy ahh? Don't waste my time entertaining you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody saw you there. You hiding under your mother's pussy ahh? Don't waste my time entertaining you.
A Coward will always remain as a Coward and have no future. Go on and hide under your stinking mother's chao chee bye. I have other means of attacking you bastards if I had wanted. Using the steering wheel lock is just a juvenile weapon or actually I don't even consider it as a weapon but just a tool for locking my steering wheel.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What incident?
Refer to post #1.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ru...-no-guts-to-challenge-me.322388/#post-3618809

@Loofydralb did a no-show as he was a total coward and already had his balls shrunk when I said that I don't even mind getting a death sentence for killing him.

The other, @Rus, another balless bastard, showed up at 9.25am when the agreed meeting time was 10am. Thereafter at about 9.57am, he purposely drifted to video an advertising monitor which is located far away from the agreed venue of the entrance of the GIANT Supermarket. Like this how to meet him? A real fucking coward I would say. He was already there, but dare not come face to face. See this type of fucking Chao Kuniang.

I, on the other hand, was punctual. At 10.01am, I paid for an item at the GIANT's cashier. At about 10.02am I was standing in front of the GIANT entrance taking a photo as well as a short video to further substantiate my presence. I did left at about 10.04am to go to the opposite block across the main road to buy something. I returned again to the GIANT entrance at about 10.15am but still cannot see anyone there that seemed to be waiting for someone. Either a few were passer-by with their own chores or others were busy choosing their items on the shelves in the GIANT Supermarket. So, upon seeing their no-show, I of course proceeded back to the multi-storey car park behind the MRT station and left.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refer to post #1.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ru...-no-guts-to-challenge-me.322388/#post-3618809

@Loofydralb did a no-show as he was a total coward and already had his balls shrunk when I said that I don't even mind getting a death sentence for killing him.

The other, @Rus, another balless bastard, showed up at 9.25am when the agreed meeting time was 10am. Thereafter at about 9.57am, he purposely drifted to video an advertising monitor which is located far away from the agreed venue of the entrance of the GIANT Supermarket. Like this how to meet him? A real fucking coward I would say. He was already there, but dare not come face to face. See this type of fucking Chao Kuniang.

I, on the other hand, was punctual. At 10.01am, I paid for an item at the GIANT's cashier. At about 10.02am I was standing in front of the GIANT entrance taking a photo as well as a short video to further substantiate my presence. I did left at about 10.04am to go to the opposite block across the main road to buy something. I returned again to the GIANT entrance at about 10.15am but still cannot see anyone there that seemed to be waiting for someone. Either a few were passer-by with their own chores or others were busy choosing their items on the shelves in the GIANT Supermarket. So, upon seeing their no-show, I of course proceeded back to the multi-storey car park behind the MRT station and left.
Fucking sissy boy.... your pubic hairs not growing enough to cover yr lanjiao siboh.... tiu lei lo mo....

@JohnTan

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehhh... sissy boy.... go fuck yrslf...
You Clementi bastard. A CCP Dog still living in a Singapore Government's subsidized HDB flat. Totally no shame at all. If you are that capable, go and stay in a private property lah, LOSER.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Clementi bastard. A CCP Dog still living on the Singapore Government's subsidized HDB flat. Totally no shame at all. If you are that capable, go and stay in a private property lah, LOSER.

Ehh.... you are a Snake Oil Salesman siboh... made up new narrative every day... I stay in Clementi..... guess which block I live in this video... and which one was me...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sissy boy.... I don't think you have grow pubic hairs yet... tioboh... wayang only.... you will panic when you see me... bigcockman... 9 inch...
@bigcockman may indeed have a 9-inch cock, but yours I think can only achieve 0.9-inch, even if it can be fully erected as everyone here knows that you are a Eunuch in real life. LOL.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clowns do entertain. @winners cowardly proclaim to the world he was there but in fact sitting behind his computer shouting vulgarities in CAPS.

He thinks its a coffeeshop where the one who shouts loudest wins, a sinkie beng trait.
Actually hor, the biggest loser and bastard is @Loofydralb the Goofy Dog. He asked his opponent not to run away, but he himself made a no-show. What a fucking coward loser? No guts to show up but yet still want to ask his opponent "not to run away". Really a Chee Bye Kia Pukimak Butoh.

Luckily as I've said that I was there also for another purpose and so, not a wasted trip. I had already well anticipated this @Loofydralb Chee Bye Kia Pukimak Butoh will have no guts to show up one lah. Talk big only behind his keyboard but when it comes to real action, go and hide inside his Chao Chee Bye mother's skirt and crying: :cry: "Mommy, I don't want to go.... I don't want to go......" :cry::cry: A REAL FUCKING LOSER who can't even produce a time stamped GIANT receipt. Pui to the maximum. I have full confidence that those intelligent and sensible forumers here can judge for themselves who is the real Chao Ah Kua, aka Chao Kuniang? I need not to say more.

Last edited: