• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

road rage

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
road rage is everywhere lah.. thailand also got road rage.. just chio the other guy to muay thai..

like that dunno got off-topic or not?? scare kena infraction from someone again leh..:biggrin:

Sifu,

Leave morons to talk with each other. They cannot get through a day without insulting others to feed their own over inflated ego. There is nothing intelligent from them to contribute to discussions with the rest here.:wink:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes pte cars also like that. Especially when the lane on the left have no traffic, they also dun keep left. Problem in Singapore is that the TP seldom book road hoggers. :rolleyes:

Read from one contributor in the old forum who contacted the TP and was advised that road hogging is not against the law in Singapore. Giving way is just a matter of common courtesy.

I dislike road hoggers too but there is nothing in the law for the TP to take action against.:mad:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do bros here think of people who squeeze into queue? Like say the side road to enter expressway. The vehicles all queue liao and you can see the queue. But some people purposely drive all the way to the chevon or the final space between the road and the divider, then try to squeeze in like the whole world owe them one.

This kind is is not cause road rage?

kenna this before, i was driving company van at that time. This old ah beng driving a mazda trying to squeeze in. if he had signal to me that he paiseh, i would had let him through, but no, the farker just try to eat my lane, i die die dont give way, and squeeze him to the viaduct concrete wall. As he dont want his beloved car to be crush, he lan lan cham brake.:rolleyes:

Enjoy777

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then there are the old taxi uncles, who drives very slowly even on expressways.
Many times on Lane 1 ECP towards Changi Airport , just beside Suntec City.

With the bends and turns there, how to weave in and out of traffic. Sure stuck behind them.