• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

road rage

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm actually fine with the cabstar lorries driving at lane 2 is as long as their speed is relatively equivalent to that of the rough necks on lane 1... but they would be breaking the vehicle's speed limit that way... but at least i know they don't road hog, i've seen some cabstar lorry going up to 90km/h on lane 2s...

Thank you.... I am one of them. But, I am not driving a CABSTAR, I am in that category.

After my business associate had a ticket from the TP for traveling at 100 Km/h with his CABSTAR, I am more careful not to speed now.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thank you.... I am one of them. But, I am not driving a CABSTAR, I am in that category.

After my business associate had a ticket from the TP for traveling at 100 Km/h with his CABSTAR, I am more careful not to speed now.

heheh...

bro, as you can see, we're only against the road hoggers, what ever vehicle, as long as it is with the flow, it's ok. but somehow not ok with the TP... :biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i have not much complains, because when it jams, everywhere also jam. But i don't understand why since there are bus lanes being drawn up for buses and during those hours, the buses still have to fight normal lanes with us.

:o

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
most irritating is when there are only 3 lanes. Left lane - bus lane cannot go inside otherwise kana. Centre lane got some moronic drive driving at 50km/h. Right lane got lorry/van. Stuck ka leow.

Based on above senario, if right lane got lorry/van, bang his/her backside.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i have not much complains, because when it jams, everywhere also jam. But i don't understand why since there are bus lanes being drawn up for buses and during those hours, the buses still have to fight normal lanes with us.

Because the Bus lanes are jammed with cars. To really ensure cars do not use bus lanes, do away with the yellow line but create a lane where buses travel opposite of the flow of traffic.

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the worse road hoggers are the cab drivers.
always driving at 80km at the right lane in expressway.
sorry to offend any one here

Sometimes pte cars also like that. Especially when the lane on the left have no traffic, they also dun keep left. Problem in Singapore is that the TP seldom book road hoggers. :rolleyes:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these are the f88king government idea !! Look at Victoria Street, left lane is painted in RED, for bus only, and some f88king bus also get into the 2nd Lane. Along that stretch during peak hour, some morons from CISCO, Premas, or Chubb enforcement officer happily taking photos of offenders using the bus lane.

Some of these bus drivers are goddamned reckless !!

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the worse road hoggers are the cab drivers.
always driving at 80km at the right lane in expressway.
sorry to offend any one here

how fast should one be driving then to be considered to be able to drive on right lane? i was on AYE on a raining sunday evening.. damn 4 lanes were empty but a gold lexus suv tailgated me wanting me to move out of the way. fucking hell.. i was already at 100km. 3 lanes to my left was empty still want me to move. to me is so what if you drive fast? you expect others to move out of the way for you? over take me from the left liao still stare at me.. fucking hell.. i high beam him all the way. road rage is nothing.. he dare come out of the car to challenge. i confirm whack him.. fucking old man. just because you drive faster then others dont expect all to move out of the way for you.. you want that go drive an ambulance. i dont hog roads at low speed.. but almost slightly above speed limits. those buggers who drive at 120 plus wanna over take please do so on the left at your own risk... you dont own the roads. dont expect others to weave in and out for you losers who are the real road hazards. not happy can always come out of the car.. i got baseball bat in my boot which i bought just for you. let's see how fast you ran on expressway.

not intended for you hughgrant... just using your quote to see should normal drivers be giving way to speeders who i feel expect too much.

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
i personally dont worry abt the hoggers. as i overtake from left or right.. most hoggers i seen drivin at really low speed on a lonely highways are old ladys, or some fuckers on phone.. ever met a few going at 40.. when over taking see them chatting on phone. nb.. if got friend beside sure take camera and shoot. sent to tp. what i fucking hate most is when i see accidents or breakdowns on expressway.. ccb.. either some fuckers speeding or using phone when driving and cause accidents. always cause traffic jam.. slow moving better then not moving. fucking hell. the road from eunos ot hougang one wed morning break down in the middle lane at 8.30am.. wa lau.. confirm cause fucking jam.. then the whole grp of bangala they carrying standing in the middle of the road. ccb...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i personally dont worry abt the hoggers.

not forgetting to mention the paya lebar stretch in the peak hours can make the knees go weak if you're on manual transmission... the geylang stretch in the evening can also do likewise... oh, and morons who don't signal... :mad:

there's just too many vehicles on the road... too many vehicles got road rage, too many humans got riot? :eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
not forgetting to mention the paya lebar stretch in the peak hours can make the knees go weak if you're on manual transmission... the geylang stretch in the evening can also do likewise... oh, and morons who don't signal... :mad:

there's just too many vehicles on the road... too many vehicles got road rage, too many humans got riot? :eek:

Vote for the opposition and they will build 10-lane expressways to rid Spore of traffic jams. All these comes with complementary eradication of ERP gantries, road tax etc. Also to overcome the congestion at the lorongs in geylang, they will decentralize the red-light district to every neighbourhood to ensure that citizens have easy access to carnal pleasures.

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driving in China more interesting. Taxi suka suka take over your lane with you still in it! Bicycle and pedestrian cross road don't know how to tell difference between the green man and red man, cross when red because it is national color mah . Drivers also colour blind, cannot see zebra crossing. Can say never see zebra before, WTF! The worse is bus drivers have no eyes. come out from junction without stopping and changing lane don't care if got car beside.

Langgar have to wait for police to come whether got injury or not. Road hogger go on highway at extreme left lane (left hand drive) at 40 kmh (speed limit 120kmh). Can stop right at the centre of road to talk to friend. The list goes on.

No point having road rage. You kill one, still have thousands. Just have to live with it.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Driving in China more interesting. Taxi suka suka take over your lane with you still in it! Bicycle and pedestrian cross road don't know how to tell difference between the green man and red man, cross when red because it is national color mah . Drivers also colour blind, cannot see zebra crossing. Can say never see zebra before, WTF! The worse is bus drivers have no eyes. come out from junction without stopping and changing lane don't care if got car beside.

Langgar have to wait for police to come whether got injury or not. Road hogger go on highway at extreme left lane (left hand drive) at 40 kmh (speed limit 120kmh). Can stop right at the centre of road to talk to friend. The list goes on.

No point having road rage. You kill one, still have thousands. Just have to live with it.:biggrin:
I once encountered a taxi driver in China who fell asleep while driving.
Took a loud bang on the plastic shield between driver and backseat passenger to wake him up.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do bros here think of people who squeeze into queue? Like say the side road to enter expressway. The vehicles all queue liao and you can see the queue. But some people purposely drive all the way to the chevon or the final space between the road and the divider, then try to squeeze in like the whole world owe them one.

This kind is is not cause road rage?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What do bros here think of people who squeeze into queue? Like say the side road to enter expressway. The vehicles all queue liao and you can see the queue. But some people purposely drive all the way to the chevon or the final space between the road and the divider, then try to squeeze in like the whole world owe them one.

This kind is is not cause road rage?

wah piang... i can totally understand you... especially from NUS that side want to go into AYE towards Tuas in the morning... the queue is already forming and those morons can cut in all the way at the front. :mad: