• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

road rage

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
most irritating is when there are only 3 lanes. Left lane - bus lane cannot go inside otherwise kana. Centre lane got some moronic drive driving at 50km/h. Right lane got lorry/van. Stuck ka leow.

whoa~ you always driving around Eunos Link and along Hougang Ave3? how come you described it so well?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
When drive then must patient. Like yesterday I saw this SGN232R showing rude signs to the world. Lucky I was next lane.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
When drive then must patient. Like yesterday I saw this SGN232R showing rude signs to the world. Lucky I was next lane.

bro, patience is one thing, there's always a left lane for the sunday drivers to hog, keep the right lanes for the fast and furious lah :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
most irritating is when there are only 3 lanes. Left lane - bus lane cannot go inside otherwise kana. Centre lane got some moronic drive driving at 50km/h. Right lane got lorry/van. Stuck ka leow.

I drive my lorry on the left lane one. But I see many of my fellow lorry driver, pte bus, kangoo sibeh steady. Even on PIE 4 lane, they drive at lane 2. I can understand why other driver tulan.

But don't say SG driver no good lah. Many of them you see are Malaysian tour bus, or some FT driver here on $500 a month job, while their contractor bosses eat shark fin soup one.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, patience is one thing, there's always a left lane for the sunday drivers to hog, keep the right lanes for the fast and furious lah :biggrin:

Hehe don't know lah bro. Anyway today I off in the morning. Yesterday the road a bit jam, I think this guy probably think his grandfather own the road. I just steal a smoke and wait for traffic to move. He try to butterfly like he is motorbike. I just see show loh.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I drive my lorry on the left lane one. But I see many of my fellow lorry driver, pte bus, kangoo sibeh steady. Even on PIE 4 lane, they drive at lane 2. I can understand why other driver tulan.

But don't say SG driver no good lah. Many of them you see are Malaysian tour bus, or some FT driver here on $500 a month job, while their contractor bosses eat shark fin soup one.

bro, you're not the only one driving on the left lane, i often go on the left lane at about 80km/h, and overtaking whenever necessary, i don't see how difficult it is to keep on the left lane until a need arises to overtake. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hehe don't know lah bro. Anyway today I off in the morning. Yesterday the road a bit jam, I think this guy probably think his grandfather own the road. I just steal a smoke and wait for traffic to move. He try to butterfly like he is motorbike. I just see show loh.

i'm actually fine with the cabstar lorries driving at lane 2 is as long as their speed is relatively equivalent to that of the rough necks on lane 1... but they would be breaking the vehicle's speed limit that way... but at least i know they don't road hog, i've seen some cabstar lorry going up to 90km/h on lane 2s...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you're not the only one driving on the left lane, i often go on the left lane at about 80km/h, and overtaking whenever necessary, i don't see how difficult it is to keep on the left lane until a need arises to overtake. :biggrin:

Ya bro, this is how we should drive. I am talking about many fellow speed limit vehicle out there, you see them hog lane 2 and just keep hogging one. I see already also shake head lah.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the descpritions, your driving standards seems good but everytime i drive sure meet idiots on the road. How come ah? Can all those idiots own up?

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't want to sound racist or anything...but i recently notice alot of bangala lorry drivers driving lorry full of bangala hogging the road. these drivers seem very uncertain about our road conditions and rules....any how cut here cut there with their lorry full of bangala sharing down your windscreen

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i don't want to sound racist or anything...but i recently notice alot of bangala lorry drivers driving lorry full of bangala hogging the road. these drivers seem very uncertain about our road conditions and rules....any how cut here cut there with their lorry full of bangala sharing down your windscreen

erm... now construction industry in a boom mah... endure until 2011, then you see what happen... :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Road hoging is traffic polices' problem, why put the blame on us. Traffic police better wake up!!! don't talk cock in the office n sleep in the covered carpark.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the worse road hoggers are the cab drivers.
always driving at 80km at the right lane in expressway.
sorry to offend any one here

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the worse road hoggers are the cab drivers.
always driving at 80km at the right lane in expressway.
sorry to offend any one here

No need to say sorry la. They are either speeding or road hogging. Yesterday driving back along ECP towards Changi..middle and right lane hogged by 2 cab drivers until TPE exit. Left lane got lorry. Yes i can understand lorry slow but these 2 MFs taking their own sweet time. No brainers SOBs made me late. Idiots

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate road hogger that road rage. Those driving slow in left lane expressway should be fine.
Just ask F@#K gov. to increase the expressway and major road speed limit by extra 10~20km/hr. 90km/hr is really slow like snail in Malaysia highway I drive 160km/hr most of the time.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a never ending story when on the road....can debate till the cow come home and still the same...

let me try

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's pretty good to drive on sg roads lah. drivers here r well mannered compared to many other countries'. and sorry i do overtake from the left sometimes...