• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP: TO OUR SWISS STANDARD OF LIVING.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Back then in 1984, I was about to ROD and remember attending one of the pap night rally at the open field in eunos near my place, I remember woody was there campaigning and his usual phrase, we must send the correct signal and then came out with this brilliant idea of making our dream come true, Attaining the Swiss Standard of Living by 1999. Though I was ineligible to vote for at that time, my dad told me and my siblings pap is the party you all must vote for your future..those days there were no social media and the only lastest news we can get was the straits times and TV, l was so naive and gullible to believe the saying even pigs can fly or don't write colours or tattoo your face cause at night when you sleep,your spirit goes out from you and later wants to come back to you and can't because different face, or don't point to the eclipse moon it will cut your ears.
Fast forward 2023 and looking at what's going right now in our country I can safely say RIP: To Our Swiss Standard of Living.
Below pics sum it all up.

img0096 (1).jpg

pap2_zpsxjpzwax8.jpg

20231010_190503.jpg

20231010_191038.jpg

20231010_190149.jpg

swiss_zps02a557ca.jpg

IMG-20230704-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20230723-WA0000.jpg

sp1 (1).jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore currently ranks second in the world based on GDP per capita, which is the GDP of a country divided by its total population; the problem is that it does not tell us how this wealth is distributed. In S'pore, the privileged few are enjoying a luxurious lifestyle while the majority struggle on low wages as well as modest domestic purchasing power, which is aggravated by the extremely high cost of living.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crying shame. No PAP politician dares utter the 'Swiss Standard of Living' mantra anymore.
In truth, we achieve the Swiss cost of living, but our standard of living is actually lower than Malaysia's.
If Swiss nationals find staying in Zurich or Geneva too costly, they can always shift to places like Uri or Obwalden where the cost of living is significantly lower. The cost of living is no different for S'poreans in Bukit Timah compared to Bedok; only the value of their homes would differ.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then in 1984, I was about to ROD and remember attending one of the pap night rally at the open field in eunos near my place, I remember woody was there campaigning and his usual phrase, we must send the correct signal and then came out with this brilliant idea of making our dream come true, Attaining the Swiss Standard of Living by 1999. Though I was ineligible to vote for at that time, my dad told me and my siblings pap is the party you all must vote for your future..those days there were no social media and the only lastest news we can get was the straits times and TV, l was so naive and gullible to believe the saying even pigs can fly or don't write colours or tattoo your face cause at night when you sleep,your spirit goes out from you and later wants to come back to you and can't because different face, or don't point to the eclipse moon it will cut your ears. Fast forward 2023 and looking at what's going right now in our country I can safely say RIP: To Our Swiss Standard of Living.
Economic restructuring appears to have hit S'poreans harder with many laid-off PMEs turning to menial jobs such as PHV drivers or deliverymen that offer no career path nor provide them with marketable skills. The dream of genuinely owning one’s home remains out of reach for up to 80% of S'poreans who can only afford to stay in the 1 million public flats leased for 99 years from the HDB. Many seniors have no choice except to continue in their jobs long past the official retirement age. This is because the CPF retirement savings scheme is insufficient for them to stop working.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I was ineligible to vote for at that time, my dad told me and my siblings pap is the party you all must vote for your future..those days there were no social media and the only lastest news we can get was the straits times and TV
If you're the Talking Donkey, what does that make your father?

Now have you punished your dad for misleading you and make him collect cardboards?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The goal was not achieved but that has never been the fault of the PAP. The failure can be attributed to the fact that Singapore population is genetically inferior compared to the Swiss so no amount of effort by the government can change this stark reality.

Trying to turn Chinese peasant stock into high SES Ang Mohs is simply impossible.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The goal was not achieved but that has never been the fault of the PAP. The failure can be attributed to the fact that Singapore population is genetically inferior compared to the Swiss so no amount of effort by the government can change this stark reality. Trying to turn Chinese peasant stock into high SES Ang Mohs is simply impossible.
The quality of life in present day S'pore for the masses is nowhere close to Switzerland, even in 1984. The policies that have driven rapid economic growth as well as our population expansion have created a myriad of social problems. Apart from the wealthy minority, the Swiss standard of living remains elusive to most S'poreans.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
If you feel your dad has misled you, please continue with the family tradition and tell your kids to continue voting for PAP.
In the future your kids will be mighty grateful.

You probably has been jailed hence your hatred for the government and causing division here is crystal clear ,lastly ive seen better days I'm not going to waste my time and breathe with you you m&d piece of shit.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably has been jailed hence your hatred for the government and causing division here is crystal clear ,lastly ive seen better days I'm not going to waste my time and breathe with you you m&d piece of shit.
You're posting articles of hatred against the govt while I tell people to vote for PAP, and you say I hate the govt.

Hmmm. Are you sure your dad told you to vote PAP? Did that really happen or was it just in your mind?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 190648

Back then in 1984, I was about to ROD and remember attending one of the pap night rally at the open field in eunos near my place, I remember woody was there campaigning and his usual phrase, we must send the correct signal and then came out with this brilliant idea of making our dream come true, Attaining the Swiss Standard of Living by 1999. Though I was ineligible to vote for at that time, my dad told me and my siblings pap is the party you all must vote for your future..those days there were no social media and the only lastest news we can get was the straits times and TV, l was so naive and gullible to believe the saying even pigs can fly or don't write colours or tattoo your face cause at night when you sleep,your spirit goes out from you and later wants to come back to you and can't because different face, or don't point to the eclipse moon it will cut your ears.
Fast forward 2023 and looking at what's going right now in our country I can safely say RIP: To Our Swiss Standard of Living.

View attachment 190649

View attachment 190650

View attachment 190651

View attachment 190652

View attachment 190653

View attachment 190654

View attachment 190655

View attachment 190656

View attachment 190658
Once we raise our Mac Chiken Meal to 10 Swiss Franc....we can enjoy Swiss standard of living overnight ler....hold on, we are almost there

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is my Swiss cottage, clean mountains and lakes, and fraulein blond girlfriend? Instead we got F Talents. Fuck you Woody, may your Namly Rd bungalow bury in landslide, KNNBCCB!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once we raise our Mac Chiken Meal to 10 Swiss Franc....we can enjoy Swiss standard of living overnight ler....hold on, we are almost there
Correction. What you intended to say is that S'pore is reaching the Swiss cost of living. Our wages (for the hoi polloi) are still at Third World levels.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is my Swiss cottage, clean mountains and lakes, and fraulein blond girlfriend? Instead we got F Talents. Fuck you Woody, may your Namly Rd bungalow bury in landslide, KNNBCCB!
GCT promised that to the Top 20% of wealthy S'poreans who live in private homes and the 10% who can afford cars. The rest are seeing his promise disappearing right before their eyes.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 190648

View attachment 190649

View attachment 190650

View attachment 190651

View attachment 190652

View attachment 190653

View attachment 190654

View attachment 190655

View attachment 190656

View attachment 190658
Your dad is a fucker for telling you that.