• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

riddle time....

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck at that time. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?

No. The truck would have burnt sufficient fuel by the halfway point to offset the weight of the bird landing on top of it

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?

The wood stove. Cos when the wood stove starts burning, you shove it into the brick stove and place the glass stove on top. Everything will heat up! :o

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

the lions room.. cos the lions would have been dead... duh... how to live if not have eaten for 3 years!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One by one we fall from heaven
down into the depths of past
And our world is ever upturned
so that yet some time we'll last

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drift forever with the current
down these long canals they've made