• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

riddle time....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you answer this riddle?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is good...

What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 3 stoves. A glass stove, a brick stove, and a wood stove. You only have 1 match. Which do you light up first?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck at that time. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I went across the bridge, I met a man with a load of wood which was neither straight nor crooked. What kind of wood was it?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?

blackreplica

Alfrescian
Loyal
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

Room 3. Lions are dead from starvation