• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what community moderation is all about.

I don't know about this as community moderation simply do not exist in SBF. This particular thread is personal moderation and not for an act of moderation that benefit the community. Clinton666 does it many times but the ban was because it was personal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You forget those who has tremendous powers attract the ball carriers currying favour.

Of course it does. That's how things work in the real world. Why should this forum be any different?

I don't know about this as community moderation simply do not exist in SBF. This particular thread is personal moderation and not for an act of moderation that benefit the community. Clinton666 does it many times but the ban was because it was personal.

Again it's no different in real life. Why would sinkies be altruistic here when they don't display the trait anywhere else.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forget those who has tremendous powers attract the ball carriers currying favour.

Most of the 200 odd forummers who gave me points did it for two reasons only:

1. They felt that they've learned something worthwhile from my posting.

2. They fell of their chairs laughing after reading some of my analogiies or anecdotes.

I'd give points in return for more or less the same reasons.

Whether I'm handsome or not or what I claim to be, or indeed anyone claims to be, it's still beyond me why some people take that offensively and vindictively enough to go on a crusade. This shouldn't be happening to anyone. Everybody's beautiful in their own ways, and should be most beautiful in their own eyes. Everybody should look at everybody else as beautiful too, not in terms of picking herring bones for ugliness. That just relects your own ugliness.

I've joked sometimes with the likes of Alamaking too. He calls me donkey and I call him monkey. But we know that's just friendly joking. Personal attacks are a different matter.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is not the point that I was making. I have points that I have never used. The point that I was making to Alamaking was that he was being used. As he was first to beg for points for reasons best known to him, others realise that they can use him as their convenient vending machine to get points to infract others indiscriminately. They would suck up to him and he would give them points. The points were then used to screw newbies etc. He obviously can't put 2 and 2 together.

Alamaking genuiningly thinks that he is Ghandhi dispensing the milk of human kindness. When Sam ended up painting himself to a corner, he took the simplistic route of raising the points. The system does not allow anyone to see who gave the points. So the smarter ones know how to Play with the gullible ones. For example, I know that Alamaking is desperate for points, I also know that he loves the Dutch football team and I therefore begin grooming him. I compliment him even if rubbish is being posted. I give him points and he reciprocates. I then carpet bomb the arsehole that I don't like with points that I receive. You naturally go to those with high points.

All you have to do is to go to the page to see those with high points. Most are not noted for posts of any quality. Then you look for those Forummers who you felt contributed in terms of good posts and generating quality threads, posts and discussions.

Suckers in this forum are continously groomed for various others reasons and not just for points. This forum has seen many things. Suckers who order cheap phones, false migration advice for fee, relocation advice for fee, loans etc.

I can tell you that one forummer is currently being groomed and is eventually going to pay the price down the road. He obviously runs a successful business in Bangkok and has been happily revealing too much about himself and his family. Alamaking being gullible does not realise that he is the prop in the setup.

Never reveal yourself in a forum. People out for no good can follow your every postings, watch from the sidelines, pick and chose when they want to respond or engage you.

For if I don't do it when necessary, I'd be accused of sitting on and wasting points and powers that others entrusted me with. Alamaking got accused of that by Scroobal. Go ask him. Anyway, I'm not pursuing this matter and am kind of glad that it looks quieten down and cooled off for a more humorous turn.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need I say more. Here is another vending machine and this one is vain so easier to play with.
Most of the 200 odd forummers who gave me points did it for two reasons only:1. They felt that they've learned something worthwhile from my posting.2. They fell of their chairs laughing after reading some of my analogiies or anecdotes.I'd give points in return for more or less the same reasons.Whether I'm handsome or not or what I claim to be, or indeed anyone claims to be, it's still beyond me why some people take that offensively and vindictively enough to go on a crusade. This shouldn't be happening to anyone. Everybody's beautiful in their own ways, and should be most beautiful in their own eyes. Everybody should look at everybody else as beautiful too, not in terms of picking herring bones for ugliness. That just relects your own ugliness.I've joked sometimes with the likes of Alamaking too. He calls me donkey and I call him monkey. But we know that's just friendly joking. Personal attacks are a different matter.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone wanna score points with me, Please up my points.. And i will angkat you all the way to the top.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking never posted anything of substance except in the 3-kingdom thread. But he's quite a nice and fun guy to have around and I helped him during his feud with BusNo64. Well, not to claim all credit of help, BusNo64 had already built up some bad blood with me by then. That I frankly admit to.

Most important point is, let's not get personal. No stalking and no hijacking or building up of threads on personal issues. Why get so personal? Those whom I personally know I've already known. We can always go for tea, coffee or beer to discuss agreements and disagreements. Those whom I don't know or know me but I don't know them, what's there to get personal about? In psychological terms, it's called compulsive obsession. I'm flattered to be the target but I pity them.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLf9grldHk527OnAct1gZQOf2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still don't know what the fuck you guys talking about because still no one tell me what infraction is. Anyway never mind la I enjoy here can liao if I not enjoy I sure runroad from SBF.

I now in train to Shinagawa liao.

Thanks to whoever just I infracted me for "being rude" now I think I will learn what it means.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to whoever just I infracted me for "being rude" now I think I will learn what it means.

Who infracted you? You're one the best forummers around here. Must be Leongsam fooling around again. Don't worry. It will go away in few days.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have told you many times about this. You create the mess and then you disappear. That's why I call you Teflon. The not so smart ones suffer. You reveal too much about others. You reveal yourself when it suits you and then get upset when people take liberty with your identity.
Most important point is, let's not get personal. No stalking and no hijacking or building up of threads on personal issues. Why get so personal? Those whom I personally know I've already known. We can always go for tea, coffee or beer to discuss agreements and disagreements. Those whom I don't know or know me but I don't know them, what's there to get personal about? In psychological terms, it's called compulsive obsession. I'm flattered to be the target but I pity them.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
a branch of old f@#*ing adults arguing about points in a virtual world, how amusing.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam and Tonychat are obviously on Ramseth's side along with many of his long time real buddies or chat buddies with high powers. I think that this is getting silly and would advise both sides to forget it and let it go. Let's all go back to posting interesting and informative topics instead of engaging in personal wars.

Oh pls, what did i do to give you the impression that i take sides. First of all, i avodied sinkie, how can i take side to a sinkie when i am avoiding them in the first place.

What i feel is that, why sinkie kpkb wheneve there is such a minor setback which is so insignificant in life such as infraction in an online forum. No wonder you bunch of sinkie losers are screwed by your govt daily. You bunch totally deserve it.

How sinkies, your ass pain or not. Want another screwed by your govt, how about another raise in the minimum withdrawal sum on your pathetic cpf? And what you sinkie do after getting screwed? Come to an ONLINE forum to complain ball-lessly and do nothing in real life. Double wamp pathetic!!!!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have told you many times about this. You create the mess and then you disappear. That's why I call you Teflon. The not so smart ones suffer. You reveal too much about others. You reveal yourself when it suits you and then get upset when people take liberty with your identity.

There's no way to hide my ID. I was right here online since internet forumming was invented, with GMS and others since soc.culture.sg and YPAP and Delphi Sammyboy. However, I don't mind. Just don't take anything personally on me. That's what I call psychological compulsive obsession, which amounts to nothing at all practically except pissing me off at times. If that's the objective of the psychopath, OK congrats, you've succeeded, I'm pissed at times. I'm also just a human.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who infracted you? You're one the best forummers around here. Must be Leongsam fooling around again. Don't worry. It will go away in few days.

You know perfectly well who did it.

Is it you? Because it has your avatar on it I think. I just thought its from the SBF system that has your logo like a company letterhead sort of thing. This is damn confusing reading especially I am in stupid JR to ginza so many Jeepunkia and i actually got lost taking the wrong train. Anywy now infracted don't know what I kenna still can surf and post leh.