• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it you? Because it has your avatar on it I think. I just thought its from the SBF system that has your logo like a company letterhead sort of thing. This is damn confusing reading especially I am in stupid JR to ginza so many Jeepunkia and i actually got lost taking the wrong train. Anywy now infracted don't know what I kenna still can surf and post leh.

Don't worry. Leongsam is just fooling around. You won't be banned. I miss JR trains. Hope to be able to make it for the last leg of Hanami in Fukuoka.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Is it you? Because it has your avatar on it I think. I just thought its from the SBF system that has your logo like a company letterhead sort of thing. This is damn confusing reading especially I am in stupid JR to ginza so many Jeepunkia and i actually got lost taking the wrong train. Anywy now infracted don't know what I kenna still can surf and post leh.

Which part of this PM don't you understand?

FromLeongsam
Tojoetys
DateToday 01:29 PM
TitleYou have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee
MessageDear joetys,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Rude
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=864957
All the best,
Sam's Alfresco Coffee

<tbody>
</tbody>

Bans come into force only if you accumulate 10 or more infraction points.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank a lot Sam.

Fucking JR train make me confuse and blur when I read and write kept punching the wrong keys. And worst so many chiobus also make me blur like sotong. I saw many girls wearing nice specticles but without lenses. What's happening to them. But sexy specs la. KYP and Alamaking sure damn gian.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forget those who has tremendous powers attract the ball carriers currying favour.
You want to say somebody, please said it straight who you referring to, dun round up a bunch of people and accused them. Seriously, if you are not a moderator, your words carries no balls here and you wont say this kind of lanjiao words, pui!!! _|_

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking genuiningly thinks that he is Ghandhi dispensing the milk of human kindness. When Sam ended up painting himself to a corner, he took the simplistic route of raising the points. The system does not allow anyone to see who gave the points. So the smarter ones know how to Play with the gullible ones. For example, I know that Alamaking is desperate for points.....

You know me? fuck you lah screwball, you dun even know a shit, you having your period again? _|_

If I'm desperate for points, I would have upped someone and ask them to give me back points.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Windsor does it again, accusing laojiaos getting all the intentions while nobody kiss his ass :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

To think some laojiaos recommended him to be the moderator, what a traitor, LOL

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank a lot Sam.

Fucking JR train make me confuse and blur when I read and write kept punching the wrong keys. And worst so many chiobus also make me blur like sotong. I saw many girls wearing nice specticles but without lenses. What's happening to them. But sexy specs la. KYP and Alamaking sure damn gian.
this is the fashion now.....you uncle liao......i also uncle but i try to keep up with fashion :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just joking only. Just like you, also just joking only. :wink:

No joke no fun. No fuck no son. But now I don't know what to do with Vamjok. :(
Too bad, i infracted you, LOL

Since everyone want able infractors to abuse infraction, lets do it!!!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know me? fuck you lah screwball, you dun even know a shit, you having your period again? _|_

If I'm desperate for points, I would have upped someone and ask them to give me back points.

Screwball loves to give his 2 bit commentary on the ongoings of this forum. I bet he's so proud of himself for being able to see the big picture so clearly when it's also plain obvious to most of us here as if we need his running commentary.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e0zo6.png

Please verify with Ah Leong, when did you up mine and I upped yours?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screwball loves to give his 2 bit commentary on the ongoings of this forum. I bet he's so proud of himself for being able to see the big picture so clearly when it's also plain obvious to most of us here as if we need his running commentary.

Kan ni na bu la cheebye bigot.. Talking shit again.. Mother father never teach you ar..