• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

remember these places ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bloody rascal....first you eat then you make her eat.

Wah, I don't even know those places you guys mentioned! If there is one place I missed in Singapore and is no longer around, it has to be Marina South. Used to spend $10 eat BBQ buffet, ended the meal with a nice free potong ice cream and finish the night off with a bbbj at some dark place along the coast.
Some people will remember the Dragon Health Spa there :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people will remember the Dragon Health Spa there :biggrin:

Yup, very popular then. I was there 3-5 times but chose to siam the joint coz too many police officers chiong there too. Office hours somemore! One of the very few HCs that can walk-in and recep suka suka deploy charbor won't go wrong type. Out of 10 M'sians there, 7-8 were chiobus.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bloody rascal....first you eat then you make her eat.

:biggrin:
Suddenly miss that place. That was with my Indonesian Gf. Then the PRCs started coming and swarmed that place. I still remembered one PRC told me how they would take turn to eat at the BBQ buffet by paying only for one table. What followed next was the redevelopment of that whole place. How time flies. 10 over years Liao.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suddenly miss that place. That was with my Indonesian Gf. Then the PRCs started coming and swarmed that place. I still remembered one PRC told me how they would take turn to eat at the BBQ buffet by paying only for one table. What followed next was the redevelopment of that whole place. How time flies. 10 over years Liao.

I have one fond memory of that place. Was in one of the KTVs there when bet horse and masuk 'out-out'.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yup, very popular then. I was there 3-5 times but chose to siam the joint coz too many police officers chiong there too. Office hours somemore! One of the very few HCs that can walk-in and recep suka suka deploy charbor won't go wrong type. Out of 10 M'sians there, 7-8 were chiobus.

I only went once. Could not remember the girls. There was another health spa there, was it Executive Health Spa?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
time really flies bro....make good use of it and enjoy yourself. I started this thread because i was feeling a little nostalgic ....feel like that from time to time

especially these days. Old places ...old songs.....old friends from school and army . Time does slip by.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
time really flies bro....make good use of it and enjoy yourself. I started this thread because i was feeling a little nostalgic ....feel like that from time to time

especially these days. Old places ...old songs.....old friends from school and army . Time does slip by.

Who knows bro? One day you and I will meet each other at Changi Airport (cool place to chitchat about good times in SBF) both in wheelchairs listening to the Platters, lol.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only went once. Could not remember the girls. There was another health spa there, was it Executive Health Spa?

Can't recall the name too. But knew they had 'look-outs' outside the building in case AVB visits. They were strategically located.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Places to conclude end of night business - MacRichie, Pierce, Sembawang Park, Mt Faber, Bukit Timah Campus, etc, if you got car. No car, Padang in the middle with newspaper.

Pasir Panjang Hotel was an old favourite.

the old esplanade, the old Capitol makan areas; the drive in cinema at Jurong