• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reason why there are many singles in Sg.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Jekyll :
with lolabunny around... nothing else matters... :p

Mr Hyde :
KNNCCB!!! u f88king spinster Sherry Aw! why the f88king defense urself! u cb bitch!
The f88king alarming statistics of 30++ 40++ singles here oredi explains it!
Or u can f88king conduct a street survey urself 2 ask men n find out!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i visited geylang when i was in sg last week. now i know why local sg men think china mei mei is bery shiok. :biggrin:

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos ladies here can't get a Good enough male. Someone I can trust, dependable and live with for the rest of my life.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos ladies here can't get a Good enough male.

Are there any REAL ladies in Singieland anymore? I dun seem to see any since our parents generation..... all I come across are spoilt bitches everywhere.... especially those in the late 20s - 40s age group :(

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
An extremely sensitive topic. The guy would have realised that if his letter was to be published, he would definitely offend some women.

I guess if he knew the consequences, and then decided he still had to write it, we have to respect his right to speak up, even if some do disagree with his views strongly.

As for me, this topic has a lot of grey areas. And that's because its all about personal preference, thus there's only opinions. And opinions, unlike facts, are always subjected to perception. So there's no right or wrong; just a lot of arguments due to personal opinion.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Jekyll :

Mr Hyde :
KNNCCB!!! u f88king spinster Sherry Aw! why the f88king defense urself! u cb bitch!
The f88king alarming statistics of 30++ 40++ singles here oredi explains it!
Or u can f88king conduct a street survey urself 2 ask men n find out!

Wah bloody fierce conversation man. This one haven't even talk about politics....

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
just out of curiosity, do you spend money on him then?

i bought him presents but he didn't want to take. so i didn't buy him much more. he has money for atas stuff, so no need for my baby presents. actually, i kept some of the stuff i bought him in the cupboard, quite sad now, dunno whether i should just throw them away.

then he just kept going pros so i got fed-up and now we are on a break. he can afford pros so he's like addicted. :smile: i'm ok with the bf going to pros, but not this kind of addiction!

for my other exes, we take turns treating each other. we are fair - for example, my bfs don't need to pay for my shopping, and we take turns buying groceries to cook, movie tickets etc.

it is not easy to find a guy to depend on for the rest of your life. depends means -- for eg: i fell down and my entire knee was bleeding, but he was screwing pros EVERYDAY (sometimes even two a day) so he told me to just see a doctor myself.

i was so badly injured, even after the application of medication, i had three strangers coming up to me and asking if i was ok - the knee looked like hell.
the Macs uncle offered me a plaster, this jap mom asked if i was ok, the security guard asked too.

and all he cares about is sex from FLs. WLs, his next target from the new imports etc. can you imagine a husband like this when a baby is sick at home?

haiz. what's the use of being able to cook and save money and sayang the guy right? like The_Latest_H says, all this is personal opinion.

i think he wants those super hot types who can out-sex the Geylang world, know what i mean? :o:smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know that, through what's the basis of my religion, is that when you're in love, you put your partner in front of your own priorities, and you treat her/him with the greatest of your heart and your soul.

As I get older, I respect more and more of what is the essence of what I have stated above. It isn't so much about sex and lust anymore- more like...I mean we have to go deeper than that. Sex, lust can be superficial really.

Love, at least to me, has to be more than just that.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it is not easy to find a guy to depend on for the rest of your life. depends means -- for eg: i fell down and my entire knee was bleeding, but he was screwing pros EVERYDAY (sometimes even two a day) so he told me to just see a doctor myself.

you even keep track of the number of pros he calls on each day? that's impressive :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Jekyll :

[/COLOR]

i'm not perfect la. i'm quite the workaholic, can work up to 18 hours a day (school plus part-time job) if needed. plus i only read books, cook, surf the net and feed stray cats or help old ladies.

i dunno how to dress up (wear cheap clothes), be sexy (no cleavage or mini skirts) or make the guy feel like a king for having a pretty gf -- i'm plain looking, the curse of all girls!! :eek:

so which guy would want me? :p when i iread FR, i have to think really hard how to duplicate what the WL/FL can do, coz don't understand the jargon.

thrifty is no use if the guy don't need you to be thrifty. he always buy branded for his FL girlfriends.

kind is no use coz it's not like he's a homeless ah ma selling tissue.

hardworking is no use coz he don't need me to work type. his ex all go shopping with his $.

and now i'm skivving off homework typing on forum.
:cool::cool::cool:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
you even keep track of the number of pros he calls on each day? that's impressive :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

i read his FRs online what do you think? i don't know if he's touched la, his girl can see through his nickname and know it's him. or just pissed off coz i invade his privacy. actually it was an accident, coz i wanted to learn more and erm, be good at IT.

Then my woman's intuition kicked in... and found his FRs la. They correlate to when he's busy supposedly.

And more importantly, i know his psychology quite well.

I know he's pissed off with me for being too straightforward, so i understand when a guy just wants to screw the hell out of a woman and not have to argue with her etc. But i do mean he's got an addiction, i'm worried for the kids in future if he falls sick you know, coz condoms aren't 100% safe.

It's not fair to the kids, even if I can take it. Women cannot be selfish and choose someone based on only their feelings, they must choose a responsible parent.
Marriage is not just two people coming together, they must consider the family they want to build together.

Same for a guy right? If your wife rather buy a LV bag then send the kid to extra tuition if he needs it, then what kind of a mom is that?? :rolleyes:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
suddenly i tot i am in the wrong forum..:biggrin:

'adult discussion chit-chat about sex'..:biggrin:

but dun get me wrong, lolabunny pls write more..

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know that, through what's the basis of my religion, is that when you're in love, you put your partner in front of your own priorities, and you treat her/him with the greatest of your heart and your soul.

As I get older, I respect more and more of what is the essence of what I have stated above. It isn't so much about sex and lust anymore- more like...I mean we have to go deeper than that. Sex, lust can be superficial really.

Love, at least to me, has to be more than just that.

Wah. Your gf or wife is a lucky girl.

I used to put my partner ahead of my priorities, but he told me to focus on my work. Now i know it's coz he needs more free time to go to hookers and get FBs.

Like what some other guys in the other threads say, men function BECAUSE of lust and sex.

Haiz. I better find someone else la. Don't want to not be married. Girls who wait for the wrong guy can be so screwed.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah. Your gf or wife is a lucky girl.

I used to put my partner ahead of my priorities, but he told me to focus on my work. Now i know it's coz he needs more free time to go to hookers and get FBs.

Like what some other guys in the other threads say, men function BECAUSE of lust and sex.

Haiz. I better find someone else la. Don't want to not be married. Girls who wait for the wrong guy can be so screwed.
Anyway , open your eyes befor you get married.

If you cannot tahan his ways now, then u better break off. Cos no way , u can tolorate him after you married him.

Don shout and cry to get your points across.It very very very turn off ! Man like woman to be cool. If he still persist, then u got to make the decision !

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... and I do note that the writer is still a 'Ms'. If she wants men to treat her as equal, then they will treat her like other men. Otherwise, it is not equal.:biggrin:

Btw, respect is earned and not demanded.:mad:

Sigh, for this one-time deemed insult to women, how many times have women insulted men in the media and on tv in a similar way.

So sensitive, woe is the guy that marrys her.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
some thai loser cannot find spore gf becos his face looked like kena lorry langar and fat like shit..:biggrin:
thus he go over to thai and pay for a constant companion..

dun say like that lah, not all Thais are pros you know...

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway , open your eyes befor you get married.

If you cannot tahan his ways now, then u better break off. Cos no way , u can tolorate him after you married him.

Don shout and cry to get your points across.It very very very turn off ! Man like woman to be cool. If he still persist, then u got to make the decision !

no la. he doesn't deserve shouting at. :smile: u only yell at someone you care about, not someone you are angry at. know what i mean? :wink:

don't need to tell him anything real and sincere. the point of having $ is so that he can be lied to by FL/WL. no one go to pros to be told that bad points.

of course, girls must be gentle and give the guy face, especially in front of his friends.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
then he just kept going pros so i got fed-up and now we are on a break. he can afford pros so he's like addicted. i'm ok with the bf going to pros, but not this kind of addiction!

You choose a bf who visited pro. it says a lot about you with the type of person you choose who you should be with.

It appears that he is quite well -off and always has spare cash to fool around. I bet that you see him that has loads of spare cash and you wanna be with him.

The moral of the story is a sinkie will choose a sinkie and a 1st world will choose another 1st world.