• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I work in a brothel

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

I work in a brothel — moms pay me to deflower their clueless virgin sons​

By
Social Links forAdriana Diaz
Published Feb. 9, 2024, 2:51 p.m. ET

She makes the son shine.

A licensed sex worker revealed that moms pay her to take their clueless virginal sons out — and then under the sheets — for the first time.

Ariel Little, 33, works at Chicken Ranch, a legal, licensed brothel in Pahrump, Nevada, but she also ventures outside the erotic establishment to offer her inexperienced clients a full wining and dining experience.

“Moms are sending their sons to me ahead of Valentine’s Day to get their first experience under their belt,” Little told Kennedy News.

“They’re reaching out from a place of care and concern — wanting to make sure their kid essentially doesn’t become bitter and negative towards women. They get in touch because their kids have never connected with women for whatever reason.”

She explained some of these men are introverted and never started their dating or sex lives.

She welcomes mothers who book appointments with her for their sons “so long as it’s consensual and the person is aware that this is what they’re getting as a present.”

Alice Little smiling 3
Ariel Little, 33, works at the legal, licensed brothel the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada but is also willing to take her clients out.Kennedy News/Alice Little
“Getting to sit and go out on a date is truly a first experience for them so it’s so stressful and nerve-wracking,” Little explained.

To help ease these men into the world of dating, the sex worker will organize a practice date “to set them up with the skills they’re going to need to be in successful relationships in future.”

I’ve had guys shaking in a mocked-up first date situation, for some of these gentlemen they’ve not even had their first kiss,” Little said.

Alice Little posing in her underwear 3
She welcomes mothers who book appointments with her for their sons “so long as it’s consensual and the person is aware that this is what they’re getting as a present.”Kennedy News/Alice Little
“I think it’s really beneficial to have that first experience with someone who is more experienced because there’s not going to be any judgment. I have a pretty good sense of how to get people to relax and overcome their nerves and set somebody up for the best time possible.”

She explained that she’s noticed a lot of virginal men aged in their 30s, 40s 50s reevaluated their priorities during the pandemic, deciding to try and have their first sexual experience.

However, not all of Little’s clients are virginal men.

“I see men pretty much of all ages, from those aged 21 treating themselves to a 21st birthday gift to men in their 70s,” Little said.

“The men in their 70s have lost their partner and don’t want to get into another long-term relationship but still want to have intimacy and a meaningful sex life,” she further explained.

intimacy-educator-claims-real-life-76210561.jpg

To help ease these men into the world of dating, the sex worker will set up a practice date “to set them up with the skills they’re going to need to be in successful relationships in future.”Kennedy News/Alice Little

The dating pro also said it’s rewarding to see how men blossom in confidence after meeting her.

She revealed that they will often keep in touch and follow upas they begin dating on their own.

“It’s so fantastic to see these gentlemen grow in confidence and see the transformation,” Little shared.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this should be part of BMT routine...the night you receive your SR21, the night you become a man.