• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Middle of the night is the best time to perform rites on devils.

oh so you perform rites too. Also shouldn't the devil be the one performing the rites and don't they do the rites at night? See how you contridict yourself. You performing rites in the middle of the night means that you are a devil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh so you perform rites too. Also shouldn't the devil be the one performing the rites and don't they do the rites at night? See how you contridict yourself. You performing rites in the middle of the night means that you are a devil.

You are incredibly stupid, devils don't perform rites, rites are performed on devils by Taoist to get rid of devils. So stupid no wonder you are a Sinkie Dog sucking up to foreigners and later die begging on the street without knowing why.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur only "real" life is in tis forum 24/7. U only know hw to handle keyboard.Hahaha..

U r mixed or rather crossbreed as someone put it. Now go take ur med.

oooh denial sure is a bitch you nigger m&d. Not everyone is a coward like you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are incredibly stupid, devils don't perform rites, rites are performed on devils by Taoist to get rid of devils. So stupid no wonder you are a Sinkie Dog sucking up to foreigners and later die begging on the street without knowing why.

So you are taoist? ROFL you dumb nut chinese bitch see how insane you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are taoist? ROFL you dumb nut chinese bitch see how insane you are.

I am a Taoist only when I perform rites to get rid of devils like you, just like I am a chef when I am cooking my dinner. Stupid son of a bitch don't even know who is your mother anyhow call.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Taoist only when I perform rites to get rid of devils like you, just like I am a chef when I am cooking my dinner. Stupid son of a bitch don't even know who is your mother anyhow call.

damn you are fucking insane the chinese dog disease must have ruined you to become the wreck that you are today. :biggrin: You a chef? No thanks i think pig swill would taste better than your cooking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn you are fucking insane the chinese dog disease must have ruined you to become the wreck that you are today. :biggrin: You a chef? No thanks i think pig swill would taste better than your cooking.

Ok you can keep the pig swill for your dinner while I eat my cooking.