• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL explode into million pieces? See how fucked up your head is.

Exposed Liar Sinkie Dog is continuing to cast aspersions on me when post #104 exposing his lie is just there staring at him. And who can forget his stupid lie of upping a pic within half an hour for fun but dare not swear as scared to explode into a million pieces?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exposed Liar Sinkie Dog is continuing to cast aspersions on me when post #104 exposing his lie is just there staring at him. And who can forget his stupid lie of upping a pic within half an hour for fun but dare not swear as scared to explode into a million pieces?

what upping a pic for fun and then exploding to million pieces?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what upping a pic for fun and then exploding to million pieces?

You have amnesia again. Go see doctor and don't expect people to repeat repeat and repeat. No money see doctor then just be diligent to read my past two weeks posts to recover your memory. Don't be poor and lazy and behave like a king.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the exposed liar raving mad.

Good job my fellow chinese bitch in bashing chink supporter jah. We chinese dogs and bitches need to fight these useless proud and racially aware chinks cos we the chinese dogs are better. We are the most inferior and proud chinese should be made aware of that too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow chinese bitch in bashing chink supporter jah. We chinese dogs and bitches need to fight these useless proud and racially aware chinks cos we the chinese dogs are better. We are the most inferior and proud chinese should be made aware of that too.

Speak for yourself, only you are inferior. I don't need to bash anyone to be superior, unlike low self esteem jiu hu kia like you.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL greenie claims i only am mixed with shit skin but you say japs during war, pinoy and nazi and isis you truly are mad.

Serious? Someone says i am mixed = the truth? so who is that someone? You don't know right?

No la nigger last time you act like a coward crybaby now you suddenly act so garang notwithstanding a few other nicks against me. :rolleyes:

Crossbreed not necessarily be Chinese and Indians, dumb ass. It can also be multi crossbreed stupid.

Chialat u bodoh. Now u cant remember who called u mixed breed? Ur dementia getting worst by the day.

U mean by replying ur post i am garang? Tat must be one of the most stupid post i have read. Ur IQ must be from there behind and between ur legs.

Woof..woof...its medicine time Jamban

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crossbreed not necessarily be Chinese and Indians, dumb ass. It can also be multi crossbreed stupid.

Chialat u bodoh. Now u cant remember who called u mixed breed? Ur dementia getting worst by the day.

U mean by replying ur post i am garang? Tat must be one of the most stupid post i have read. Ur IQ must be from there behind and between ur legs.

alamak nigger whoami the crybaby m&d. I mean why you act like big gangster now. yeah it's a forum so you can act like one.

so if someone says i am mixed that is the truth? See how stupid you are m&d.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak nigger whoami the crybaby m&d. I mean why you act like big gangster now. yeah it's a forum so you can act like one.

so if someone says i am mixed that is the truth? See how stupid you are m&d.

Why cry baby booooo....Jah jamban act like a warrior when hes only handling the keyboard. Stupid bodoh jamban.

Yes. U are mixed breed. Go take ur medication for dementia.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah can be multi crossbreed with predominantly Indian genes indeed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cry baby booooo....Jah jamban act like a warrior when hes only handling the keyboard. Stupid bodoh jamban.

Yes. U are mixed breed. Go take ur medication for dementia.

oh please m&d i handle your type in real life too. Why am i mixed? You have evidence?

Yeah can be multi crossbreed with predominantly Indian genes indeed.

Serious? Then a chinese bitch like you should like me. You like all non chinese right?