• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah my food is tasteless to jah shit but it is nutritious and keeps me healthy that's why no bad breath unlike some Sinkie Dog that anyhow eat pig swill.

I highly doubt that and since when does the taste of food produce bad breath? See how retarded you are must be due to your chinese bitch disease.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I highly doubt that and since when does the taste of food produce bad breath? See how retarded you are must be due to your chinese bitch disease.

You are the one who is retarded. I didn't say taste of food produced bad breath. I said nutritious food keep me healthy and that's why no bad breath. Unlike your tasty pig swill is real junk food and unhealthy that's why your Sinkie Dog mouth so foul. Understand stupid son of a bitch?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the one who is retarded. I didn't say taste of food produced bad breath. I said nutritious food keep me healthy and that's why no bad breath. Unlike your tasty pig swill is real junk food and unhealthy that's why your Sinkie Dog mouth so foul. Understand stupid son of a bitch?

ROFL you sure are fucking stupid. You sure it's non nutritious food that causes bad breath? Please you should read up on the causes of halitosis but then again you're too stupid to read it. Anyway just be a good chinese bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL you sure are fucking stupid. You sure it's non nutritious food that causes bad breath? Please you should read up on the causes of halitosis but then again you're too stupid to read it. Anyway just be a good chinese bitch.

You took that long to read before replying now. I no need to read also know your stupidity and foul mouth due to eating too much pig swill. So stupid until keep calling anyone your mother. Son of a bitch, go find the right mother to call.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You took that long to read before replying now. I no need to read also know your stupidity and foul mouth due to eating too much pig swill. So stupid until keep calling anyone your mother. Son of a bitch, go find the right mother to call.

Unlike you i don't camp around the pc to wait for your every reply. A crazy chinese bitch like you so obsessed with me. Yucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you i don't camp around the pc to wait for your every reply. A crazy chinese bitch like you so obsessed with me. Yucks.

You are not just stupid, foul mouth but bloody thick skin. You are the known 24x7 here while I only check the phone in the middle of the night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not just stupid, foul mouth but bloody thick skin. You are the known 24x7 here while I only check the phone in the middle of the night.

:rolleyes: That's really funny coming from the likes of you didn't you claim earlier that i took so long to reply which means i was away doing something else while you reply to me almost immediately. This proves that you are here 24x7 and not only that you actually contridict your earlier statement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:rolleyes: That's really funny coming from the likes of you didn't you claim earlier that i took so long to reply which means i was away doing something else while you reply to me almost immediately. This proves that you are here 24x7 and not only that you actually contridict your earlier statement.

You are such an idiot that you know there's such a thing as multi task? Trashing an idiot like you is effortless to me so it seem like as if I am replying to you instantly but I have got a few other things done before that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are such an idiot that you know there's such a thing as multi task? Trashing an idiot like you is effortless to me so it seem like as if I am replying to you instantly but I have got a few other things done before that.

rofl yeah sure go BS. Multi task indeed. now after i chide you for being so obsessed with me by replying that quick you slow down the time of your replies. Full of BS. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
rofl yeah sure go BS. Multi task indeed. now after i chide you for being so obsessed with me by replying that quick you slow down the time of your replies. Full of BS. :biggrin:

Full of BS is you. You can't multi task as you are stupid after eating too much pig swill. Other people can.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many times you need to repeat pig swill? I see that you subconciously are implying that you eat pig swill for dinner but is pretending not to. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
how many times you need to repeat pig swill? I see that you subconciously are implying that you eat pig swill for dinner but is pretending not to. :biggrin:

what's wrong to repeat pig swill - what you chose for dinner yourself? You must be the one and only idiot who eat pig swill.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's wrong to repeat pig swill - what you chose for dinner yourself? You must be the one and only idiot who eat pig swill.

boring repeating the same thing. Your subconscious is working on you telling us what you ate. How did the pig swill taste like?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
boring repeating the same thing. Your subconscious is working on you telling us what you ate. How did the pig swill taste like?

Idiot talking about yourself and now trying to find someone to share your pig swill when you are sick of it after my repeated mentioning.