• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please practice Caution in SBF

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best prank thread award

Alien movies are quite affordable, I worry he keeps pestering Parliament to sponsor spaceship for the captain himself to go hunt aliens. :eek:
Maybe Singapore will have its own first space launch site...at Tampines!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK LAH...so difficult to post. Always get ERROR messages. SAM LEONG how?

FOR THIS ELECTIONS......BEST SLOGAN.

" REPLACE......VOTE FOR ANY OPPOSITION BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT REPLACE PAP WITH OPPOSITION, THEY WILL REPLACE SINGAPOREANS WITH FTs"

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just heard winds about what happens to SBF. I would say we will need to practice full caution in posting in SBF. Just take it that it might be truly FULLY monitored by ISD.

Goh Meng Seng

Actually you should be more careful in posting on your own blog, idiot.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
AGAIN I GET THIS MESSAGE.

<table id="container" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td>
image.php
</td> <td id="bodytitle" width="100%">Database error</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The Sam's Alfresco Coffee database has encountered a problem.</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><hr></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2"> Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.singsupplies.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The www.singsupplies.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">
We apologise for any inconvenience.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
again i get this fucking message when i want to post a new thread.CCB!

<table id="container" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td>
image.php
</td> <td id="bodytitle" width="100%">Database error</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The Sam's Alfresco Coffee database has encountered a problem.</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><hr></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2"> Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.singsupplies.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">The www.singsupplies.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="bodytext" colspan="2">
We apologise for any inconvenience.</td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS...you are fucking lucky this elections most people will vote even for spiders, dogs , cats, etc.......as long as they stand against the blood suckers and liars.

Other kind of election, lung cheow i vote for you. You trying to scare people issit? Why you want to practice self-censorship? Not enough censorship in Singapore issit?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot start a new thread. Can someone post a new thread for me. Use the below contents under the header "BEST ELECTION SLOGAN"

FOR THIS ELECTIONS......BEST SLOGAN.

" REPLACE......VOTE FOR ANY OPPOSITION BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT REPLACE PAP WITH OPPOSITION, THEY WILL REPLACE SINGAPOREANS WITH FTs"

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" type="hidden"> __________________".

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....for those who listen or watch news regularly, you will noticed that GMS is featured or quoted quite regularly.
I think he is papee's favourite opp leader.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....for those who listen or watch news regularly, you will noticed that GMS is featured or quoted quite regularly.
I think he is papee's favourite opp leader.

That fat moronhead is regularly featured for suggesting crashing HDB prices, abolishing HDB grants, sighting UFOs, opposition quarrels etc.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot start a new thread. Can someone post a new thread for me. Use the below contents under the header "BEST ELECTION SLOGAN"
Again we see the Can someone post a, this, do this, do that from you. This morning you must have forgotten to bring your brains out when you stepped out of your house. :biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to live life like that? Caution here there everywhere & in everything we do. No wonder we are sheep-all meek and geek! Knn, scared even of our own shadows. Our bro GD has put it correctly... we are here to gossip and give our respective 2 cents worth lah; not to be seditious or to break any laws whether OSA or Penal Code!lol.:rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Best prank thread award

This thread have many BESTs:biggrin:
And I just rated it 5 stars for funniest thread of the year

If got 10 stars, sure i rate it.
This is the funniest thread OF ALL TIME !
Nothing going to beat this . :biggrin:

GMS the Joker.