• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

place your bets now ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a minute...u asking Ramseth to go Japan to cook ur dog? Legal or not?

He already don't want to meet my dog . And agreed not to mention how he kill dog with his bare hands in this forum .. This thread must close Liao .

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
for entertainment sake , i will throw in one way ticket to tokyo if he pm me that hes willing to meet my pet . he can stay over in my house for free and i can provide him his last dinner . but he have to pay for his own hospital bill . and his own ticket back to singapore if he can get out of the ring alive or unhurt . and of course he have to agree let me record his romantic moment inside the ring with my dog and allow me to post it here .

only a one way ticket? i doubt he can afford the flight back.

its not that he dont dare to accept your challenge. it becuz he cant afford it.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a minute...u asking Ramseth to go Japan to cook ur dog? Legal or not?

hi there

1. red, you are damn good, bro!
2. funny too. btw, does ah ram like dog meat or what?
3. just wondering why out of a sudden, everyone seems to target on ah ram.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard the reason why this breed is so scary is because it has a genetic defect, it doesn't feel pain. Friend told me one la, i not really into dogs

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roundtrip airfare to tokyo - $1200
hotel - $300
get killed by pit bull in ring - priceless
discount on airfare due to downgrade to 1-way - ?

It's all free. I can use my mileage points more than enough for a roundtrip ticket to Tokyo anytime. I'll stay in Drfiter's house, also free, as he promised. But now I'm busy with Thailand and Japan can wait.

If Ah Ram has to return home horizontal, I sponsor the coffin.

I'll hold you to that. If I end up in mortuary, please pay for the undertaker and coffin to bring me out, as you've promised.

He already don't want to meet my dog . And agreed not to mention how he kill dog with his bare hands in this forum .. This thread must close Liao .

Yes, no more talk about killing, cooking or eating dogs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i heard the reason why this breed is so scary is because it has a genetic defect, it doesn't feel pain. Friend told me one la, i not really into dogs

Pit Bulls are not impervious to pain. all humans and animals feel pain.
however, many Pit Bulls have been bred and trained to be fighting dogs. just like a professional boxer who is trained to keep fighting through the pain, Pit Bulls may be "better" than other dogs at fighting through pain. for example, there are stories of Pit Bulls attacking children and being shot by the police multiple times, and even after this, their jaws have to be pried apart:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
however, many Pit Bulls have been bred and trained to be fighting dogs. just like a professional boxer who is trained to keep fighting through the pain, Pit Bulls may be "better" than other dogs at fighting through pain. for example, there are stories of Pit Bulls attacking children and being shot by the police multiple times, and even after this, their jaws have to be pried apart:wink:

Oh please, don't start about pain. Otherwise I'm tempted in going into how the one who dares to inflicts pain on the other one first wins first. Who dares, wins. Who fears, losses.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend told me one la, i not really into dogs

Is your friend into dogs then? :biggrin: Speaking of dogs, has anyone seen this guy?

knight-of-malta-amschel-mayer-von-rothschild.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh please, don't start about pain. Otherwise I'm tempted in going into how the one who dares to inflicts pain on the other one first wins first. Who dares, wins. Who fears, losses.

its not about psychological war anymore when you face a full grown adult pits alone .... inside the ring ..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not about psychological war anymore when you face a full grown adult pits alone .... inside the ring ..

I told already. I don't fight in ring and follow no rule. See see, you the one restarting the topic yourself asked to stop.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told already. I got fight in ring and follow no rule. See see, you the one restarting the topic yourself asked to stop.

ok lah ...im sorry . lets not talk about dog fight since you dont want to meet my pits ...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
These buggers don't fear pain :biggrin:

[video=youtube;DuNWpKShLfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuNWpKShLfY&feature=related[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Drifter I am not familiar with pitbulls however I heard from a close friend that in the past this dog is trained to hunt bears. He said they will bite the bear until it bled to death. Sometimes pitbull unlucky bear paw caught dog and tear it apart but the pitbull jaw still lock on the bear even when dead. So its said that the jaws of a pitbull has a muscle that locks the jaw and only the dog can release it. I don't know how true this is.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drifter I am not familiar with pitbulls however I heard from a close friend that in the past this dog is trained to hunt bears. He said they will bite the bear until it bled to death. Sometimes pitbull unlucky bear paw caught dog and tear it apart but the pitbull jaw still lock on the bear even when dead. So its said that the jaws of a pitbull has a muscle that locks the jaw and only the dog can release it. I don't know how true this is.

Drifter banned talking about killing dogs. Since you started it, let's talk about killing bears. Bears, like tigers and lions, don't fight them when unarmed. Shoot and kill them without hesitation when armed, otherwise run a.f.a.p. and pray. There's no such thing as a human being can beat a bear unarmed, even if you summon Bruce Lee and Mohammad Ali back to life. My US ex-boss and I went shooting ducks once (in legal compound). Somehow a grizzly appeared. We were both shocked and started firing at it. It took about ten rounds combined from both of us and it dropped dead. We drove away and nobody knew better. No police case. Later after we were off the hook and cooled down, I even joked with my boss, shit, should have cut off its paws, it's a traditional Chinese delicacy.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of any kind of locking mechanism in pits jaws its just a myth ...however i do use spring pole to train their jaws grips . . i can tell you from experience. it does not depend on the breed at all. it depends on the dog itself and nothing else. one of the biggest scoring factors in this sport is the full and firm grip of the bite. the theory that a "pit bulls" jaws lock are incorrect. what it is, is that the dog has been conditioned and trained to have a full and firm grip on its target. this can be accomplished by many training sessions using a puppy tug or a bite sleeve or a spring pole. the concept is to agitate the dog to the point where he/she learns that the only way they will keep the "prey" is to have a full and firm grip. i've tested the theory of pits and with many dogs of the other breeds. for their size and stature, they sure have a good bite with a good amount of pressure behind it.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is spring pole [video=youtube;S7PE38kn8OA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7PE38kn8OA&feature=related[/video]