• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

place your bets now ...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of any kind of locking mechanism in pits jaws its just a myth ...however i do use spring pole to train their jaws grips . . i can tell you from experience. it does not depend on the breed at all. it depends on the dog itself and nothing else. one of the biggest scoring factors in this sport is the full and firm grip of the bite. the theory that a "pit bulls" jaws lock are incorrect. what it is, is that the dog has been conditioned and trained to have a full and firm grip on its target. this can be accomplished by many training sessions using a puppy tug or a bite sleeve or a spring pole. the concept is to agitate the dog to the point where he/she learns that the only way they will keep the "prey" is to have a full and firm grip. i've tested the theory of pits and with many dogs of the other breeds. for their size and stature, they sure have a good bite with a good amount of pressure behind it.

Thanks buddy for this eye opening answer. I was glad to have this myth clarified.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram chicken out liao!! HAHAHAH.

Ppl sponser his coffin flown back to sg and sponser his flight to japan also he refuse.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've already declared unconditional surrender.

relax lah ...unconditional surrender does not mean no dinner as well ...the dinner offer is still available . hope you can make it on jan cause one of my VIP friend will be visiting me and im sure you would like to know him and i could intro him to you :wink:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Joetys,

Don't mind if i pick your brain or knowledge, is there a Redbull energy drink factory in Thailand, do they have a website.

I have try Krating Daeng, redbullthailand.com. it doesn't work at all.

thanks.... :smile::smile::smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you are welcome ...by the look of your house you should get a pit as well . i could intro you some famous thai breeder for pits . http://www.parkwaybullykennels.com/

Drifter after taking care of my silky for 13 years I actually told myself no more dogs. I am one who gets very involve. I feel I may not have the time for another dog after my silky passes. So a pit may be out of the question at this point in time. Moreover I read that you gave lots of training to your pits so I guess to get a good one the owner needs to spend much time and patience. I am not willing at this point in time.

I have to agree a guard dog is desirable because security guards lacks 3 important things: loyalty ; courage ; vigilant. Yes staying in a cluster estate has condo facility including 24hrs security but often break-ins are done through the help of security guards.

My rented house now is still a little small for big dogs or dogs requiring space, it's only 300sqm. When I saw my neighbour's house having 2 hounds I could see the dogs are unhappy. Maybe in 2 years time when I move to my new place which is larger I will get a guard dog like the pit. May need your advise then.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi Joetys,

Don't mind if i pick your brain or knowledge, is there a Redbull energy drink factory in Thailand, do they have a website.

I have try Krating Daeng, redbullthailand.com. it doesn't work at all.

thanks.... :smile::smile::smile:

Hi Chucky, RedBull's official website is http://www.kratingdaeng.com/main.php but I find it more like a racing website.

However I understand in Thailand there are more popular in this website http://www.redbullspirit.org/ as there are many RedBull organised activities found here.

Red Bull has a very humble office in Bang Bon. Looks humble and old. But you have to get inside then you will know its very very big I understand its more than a 100 rai and this is in Bangkok. Many warehouses inside. I've been there a couple of times because they use our building products for their warehouse.

The factory is in Suwintawong close to MinBuri there we are talking about thousand ria and gigantic factories. Again these factories the newer ones use my material and I visited them twice there.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll hold you to that. If I end up in mortuary, please pay for the undertaker and coffin to bring me out, as you've promised.

After all the heat on you recently, I will cool you down with an air-con coffin. Undertaker everything uncle sponsor. Will also go down mortuary to do the needful. Can meet old friends there - attendants.