• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Sis Jogs1 , East539

Send your furkids pics for competition!

furkids competition.jpg

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost forgot to post , last weekend I was at BI Tecso pet shop , i saw the chinese male groomer keeps shouting the poodle to keep quiet as he was barking and started to hit him when he didnt stop barking.
Despite me looking at the groomer , he continue to do scold and hit the poodle .... maybe the groomer thought i am pinoy maid !
I will never bring my furkids there for grooming !

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrible. Next time capture it on video... Dun let anymore pets suffer on his hand ..

almost forgot to post , last weekend I was at BI Tecso pet shop , i saw the chinese male groomer keeps shouting the poodle to keep quiet as he was barking and started to hit him when he didnt stop barking.
Despite me looking at the groomer , he continue to do scold and hit the poodle .... maybe the groomer thought i am pinoy maid !

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah how can he do that. All the poor fur kids being sent there by there unknowing owners. Sad! Thanks Crystal for telling us about the expo. I wonder if you can bring along your fur kids. My cat loves to follow me around everywhere.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi taryn

I think furkid inside cage shouldnt be a prob ..
Wow didnt cat so attached to ppl leh. Mine only follow me when meals time or disturb me when i was sleeping ... Other than tat i dun see her ard .

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a few cats, not all are so attach. They have their characters too I guess or maybe she's just weird lor. She likes walks around the estate on a leash & harness too. Even brought her along on a road trip to malacca.

Hi taryn

I think furkid inside cage shouldnt be a prob ..
Wow didnt cat so attached to ppl leh. Mine only follow me when meals time or disturb me when i was sleeping ... Other than tat i dun see her ard .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a few cats, not all are so attach. They have their characters too I guess or maybe she's just weird lor. She likes walks around the estate on a leash & harness too. Even brought her along on a road trip to malacca.

wow , i wan to meet her one day ! haha ...
i yet to meet a cat which can walk ard with leash ....
amazing , which breed is she ?

Taryn

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got chance, I'm sure she would love to meet you too. She loves humans and attention on her. She's long kang lor, got her from a rescue but she most resembles a maine coon or norwegian forest cat. Long fur type, leaving ball and balls of fur all around the house. Especially now that the place we rent is not air-coned she seem to shed a lot.

wow , i wan to meet her one day ! haha ...
i yet to meet a cat which can walk ard with leash ....
amazing , which breed is she ?

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha...you make me laugh hard. Your cat is really one of a kind.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decide to come back to the forum. This thread sounds like a good place for me.

Spent half afternoon cutting nails for my dog today, chasing her the whole house.

For those who always love to go vacation with their furkids, you may google and find out more about Ruby's Resort at Cherating. It's the only pet friendly chalet i know. I have never been there. But my friends have been regular there especially with her furkids. If you have dogs, the best time to be there is on fasting month, so you don't offend the Muslim visitors on the beach, almost no one there during that month too.

Last edited: