• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pet lovers, please come in!

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are lovely bro. Wish we can keep these in Singapore. The first one is a sugar glider?

Edit: No I was wrong, maybe a marmoset.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't freak out la ... Please share :smile: our sisters here are all super duper brave type

Where r u based? Is it a shop or home breeding? Any chance of visiting your shop? :smile:

bro...if i show you guys the exotic pets i breed ...they will freak out ...especially sister crystal_tiong :wink: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are lovely bro. Wish we can keep these in Singapore. The first one is a sugar glider?

Edit: No I was wrong, maybe a marmoset.

you are right its mamoset ...actucally many of my friends also keeping exotic pet in singapore ...:wink: pm me if you are interested to get one ...i can intro you my friend .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Won't freak out la ... Please share :smile: our sisters here are all super duper brave type

Where r u based? Is it a shop or home breeding? Any chance of visiting your shop? :smile:

bro im based in japan ....i used to start with home breeding but now i have a farm ( near narita ) and a petshop in tokyo .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
monkeytailedskink3ocm.jpg

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought u were in Malaysia. That's why I had been asking things about the pet feeder. So sorry about it. U have a kind soul, u still helped nonetheless :smile: thank u!

bro im based in japan ....i used to start with home breeding but now i have a farm ( near narita ) and a petshop in tokyo .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought u were in Malaysia. That's why I had been asking things about the pet feeder. So sorry about it. U have a kind soul, u still helped nonetheless :smile: thank u!

no worries bro ...i love all animals ...and this forum is to help each other ...i might need your help or other brothers help in the future too if i want to move over to jb .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no prob u can still share with other bros here but maybe can resize yr pic smaller ? thanks

no lah ..better dont post pic ...even resize still can see the pic :wink: . this forum is not like the original coffeeshop ...thats why i must behave :wink:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure. Can count on us. We will try to feed as much info as possible when u do come to join us :smile:

no worries bro ...i love all animals ...and this forum is to help each other ...i might need your help or other brothers help in the future too if i want to move over to jb .