• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Party Political Broadcast - Did LSL Do Enough?

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
amen, brother!

LHL was LHL...phew!...nothing new, refreshing, innovative, creative, inspiring...just pure cold hard logic(according to pap) wif no real warmth...just the usual apparent contrived smile every now n then...v happy wif LHL's performance...C

Jeanette...pretty gd stuff although at times abit shaky but overall ok for her first broadcast on telly...B...really hope this also personally helps Jeanette in Mountbatten...

Slyvia...professional, measured wif cool crisp clarity...got her first world parliament message out wif impact...A

Vincent...ditto abv plus relaxed manner wif human touch...VW has improved on his telly performance since he appeared on the debate forum agst tharman n josephine...A

Lina...abit aunty style but still managed to get SPP's message across...C

Kenneth...tot he did pretty well this time rd...much better than his first broadcast...got his message across notwithstanding his hilarious grin!...B

Harminder...passionate n quite entertaining wif his martin luther king "i hv a dream" take...B

overall i go to sleep quite happy n relieved pap did not bring anything new n fresh to the table...tomorrow now probably all boils down to how the electorate viewed LHL's supposed mea culpa n the final wrap rallies n press conferences yesterday...

my message to the electorate...you get the parliament you deserve...so pls vote wisely n dont come complaining in the next 5 yrs if u just go for status quo as usual...there is nothing to fear but fear itself...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
hallelujah n all that jazz bro!...i get the impression that LHL perhaps may hv chickened out at the end n did not go for broke wif his last shot...well the die has been cast...

btw on further consideration i now change my grade for Jeanette to B+...!!:smile:)
amen, brother!

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
hallelujah n all that jazz bro!...i get the impression that LHL perhaps may hv chickened out at the end n did not go for broke wif his last shot...well the die has been cast...

btw on further consideration i now change my grade for Jeanette to B+...!!:smile:)

Yep, I feel much better now. Whether PAP loses 1 seat or 20 seats, there is the feeling that the end of the PAP monopoly is upon us. If not this weekend, then certainly in 5 years. They don't seem to have the tools or ideas to make a quick turnaround.

This PAP silliness is something I have rebelled against for 15, 18 years....half my life. Now that the end is in sight, my pleasure is mixed with a tinge of fondness. Kinda like when you kek-sai, and that largest, hardest, most stubborn turd is finally squeezed out...I bid it a friendly farewell before I flush it down the pipes.

KJ did quite bad actually and his smile is so fake.

KJ could have been a big winner. He had so much talent on his team. Jeanette, Nicole, Tony, Hazel, Alec....those were all on his slate, before they bolted from his stable.

Very intelligent man, came up with some fine ideas...but struck out in the EQ department.

Quite sad actually. Hope he sticks around and finds another way to contribute.