• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm 38 and single, and I recently realized I want a child. I'm terrified I've missed my opportunity.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She needs to know that having a kid is not about having a kid or panic not to have one, it's about responsibility.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because of this phenomenon where career women marry late, sillycon valley has clinics offering egg banks when women are still producing eggs. many clients are at age 36.9 when they deposit their eggs in the egg bank.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
because of this phenomenon where career women marry late, sillycon valley has clinics offering egg banks when women are still producing eggs. many clients are at age 36.9 when they deposit their eggs in the egg bank.
So when they becum lao aunties, still wanna take care of babies or just throw to maids?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those young sinkie girls from school days now all expired single goods left on shelf in their 30s cos last time hiam this hiam that LOL

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking retard cannot even compete with CECA.
Troll_00_35_52_20_Jallo_Faber_1__7b56a4cc-45a8-43fd-a45c-3a7f389b5461.jpg

You need a shave, "Singaporean Troll". LOL!