• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nick sharing , clones and moniker with an owner and a custodian are all not new in Internet forum . Drifter nick sharing have been around here since day 1 of the old Sammyboy . Recently it just got exposed .

i better lay low....:smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nick sharing , clones and moniker with an owner and a custodian are all not new in Internet forum . Drifter nick sharing have been around here since day 1 of the old Sammyboy . Recently it just got exposed .

i am a 21-yr old sinkie renting in bedok, and i'm sharing my nick with an ex-sinkie who lives in the sf bay area and a persian lady who lives by herself in the town of scarmagno, italy. we all believe that sinkies should eat shit and die.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Online Persona thread started by Narong is very interesting
But Old Uncle have to sleep liao...Thank You for all the wonderful posts and all the entertainment
Take care and may Heaven and Earth bless you wonderful people...including chonburic and narong.GoD BLESS.
....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...zzzz.z..z.zz................z...

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am a 21-yr old sinkie renting in bedok, and i'm sharing my nick with an ex-sinkie who lives in the sf bay area and a persian lady who lives by herself in the town of scarmagno, italy. we all believe that sinkies should eat shit and die.

Excellent !! Our organization needs you :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: TAKE NOTE: Sibe powerful clone!!!!!!

ScreenShot2013-01-29at103216PM_zps45d625d0.jpg

Nick: M0LANYONG

SIBEH POWER AH!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

what is the fucking use??? power only 14.. post only 50... outside show got muscle, but inside totally ball-less... same as sinkie.

It is a sinkie clone.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another masturbating thread. Mod, do your job!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro can let me chat with the persian lady? Even though i might find it odd since i have always associated this moniker with you i would love to chat with this persian lady. :biggrin:

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal

SIBEH POWER AH!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Was posting news then saw this thread and was wondering what the big hoo-haa. Only 1362 nia. If i want to be sneaky and low profile then i will follow others to keep moderate points, there after to make one post every 10 days for the rep cycle to clear and then to heap more points. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro can let me chat with the persian lady? Even though i might find it odd since i have always associated this moniker with you i would love to chat with this persian lady. :biggrin:

please stay within your race. if you're interested in a cunt, i can introduce you to my ah sum landlady in bedok. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent !! Our organization needs you :wink:

good! nick sharing was also used by secret lovers. notable ones are patreaus and broadwell. it was very rampant in friendfinder in the heydays. when i was 18, i shared "yauchinjai" and "mochinmui" handles with a slutty but slim cougar.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where's the juicy details about Drifter?

drifter rents a hdb flat with me in bedok. drifter-san lives in tokyo and is nursing his jap wife back to health. drifter the ex sg cop has fewer police tales to tell after the passing of ram the doggie diner.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good! nick sharing was also used by secret lovers. notable ones are patreaus and broadwell. it was very rampant in friendfinder in the heydays. when i was 18, i shared "yauchinjai" and "mochinmui" handles with a slutty but slim cougar.

With a tongue like Tuayapeh i bet he can French better then your persian lady :wink: maybe Sam have tried it , go ahead and ask him .