• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong but kopiuncle and Narong like to pick on my clones and i am not the only clone maker here... so just making some comparisons. :biggrin:

hello brudder,me old kopi have no idea who are your clones...where got pick on your clones...who are they? i old liao where got want to fight with anyone?....narong said i am dying soon - terminal aids.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should use drifter to post because drifter uses plenty of (:wink:) than Tuayapeh and PUNISHER who uses (:rolleyes:)

:biggrin:
waulau now old uncle is blur and confused...better go and koon now....this is a mess here...now who is who...am i talking to M0LANYONG OR MOLANYONG OR M0LANY0NG???? Siao liao lah here....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong but kopiuncle and Narong like to pick on my clones and i am not the only clone maker here... so just making some comparisons. :biggrin:

I don't think narong and kopi like to pick on your clone . They might not even know which is your clone . Maybe I know , cause I'm Tuayapeh :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think narong and kopi like to pick on your clone . They might not even know which is your clone . Maybe I know , cause I'm Tuayapeh :biggrin:

you are absolutely right sir. thank you. me old kopi don't know anything...maybe the devious and cunning narong will know - pretend pretend only...haha

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello brudder,me old kopi have no idea who are your clones...where got pick on your clones...who are they? i old liao where got want to fight with anyone?....narong said i am dying soon - terminal aids.

Let me check my book of death later , see got your name anot :biggrin:

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You SHOULD know because these clones below are powering up ON THE SLY and they are either yours or MBSSLOTS and they all have low post counts but has (Inf) status - means 700 points and above. :biggrin: And this is only some that i listed. :biggrin:

aquilonian
bullseye
niceguy

These 3 belong to neither kopiuncle nor MBSSLOTS.
They belong to a popular member of this forum with 4 numbers in his main nickname and several InfP clones.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me check my book of death later , see got your name anot :biggrin:

Hahah you so funny and entertaining....please don't put my name there ..if you find my name, please tolong delete it. i don't want to die so fast...i love this forum too much to leave so early...tolong tolong...put narong's name there...he is always bullying and bashing newbies here....his name should be there long long ago....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These 3 belong to neither kopiuncle nor MBSSLOTS.
They belong to a popular member of this forum with 4 numbers in his main nickname and several InfP clones.

waulau you are spot on.old uncle has no clones...i swear i got two other handles: ilovesingapore and theblackhole. i use them not to kill or bash anybody, just a change of handle to cut down my monotony and to prevent dementia from setting in. i swear i have no other clones...swear...scout's honour....:smile:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahah you so funny and entertaining....please don't put my name there ..if you find my name, please tolong delete it. i don't want to die so fast...i love this forum too much to leave so early...tolong tolong...put narong's name there...he is always bullying and bashing newbies here....his name should be there long long ago....

Currently my book of death have 3 names , its not you or narong . I cannot anyhow put people name in my book , must consult king of hade . I'm just Tuayapeh , not enough power to do that :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Currently my book of death have 3 names , its not you or narong . I cannot anyhow put people name in my book , must consult king of hade . I'm just Tuayapeh , not enough power to do that :rolleyes:

thank yoy tuayapeh..a thousand thanks.
narong, my vulval mouth brudder, you are safe too...gong xi fa cai!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck you kopisai, how come zap u many round u this shit still around and become more powderful.

M0LANYONG

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know leh....so confusing now....GOT MOLANYONG OR NOT? M0LANYONG GOT RIGHT?

Got one camping at the infraction log MOLANY0NG that is not mine but loser SIFU. :biggrin:

Did not bet on most soccer games. Even so did not make any soccer predictions so how that loser clown at the infraction log know and kept ranting himself silly and venting out his frustrations is a joke. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah lau kopiuncle, dun talk to yourself here leh.....

Alamak, i've already stated the Truth, nothing but The Truth..I know you are the expert in breaking codes and identifying clones and multi-handles..and i respect you for your cool and calm composure in revealing The Truth....

But this time, kopi is not talking to myself. You've exposed many forummers here and I read with great fear and trepidation. You seem to be around 24/7 and you seem to be around always - all knowing and all encompassing and all embracing...scary leh.

Ok, one more line: uncle is not talking to himself...ok or not?

Last edited: