• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This condo is by Mahabuilder; fully sold out since 6 months ago. Now just waiting 1.5-2yrs for completion. Why don't you check out P8D terraces starting at RM540k with a b/u of 24xx?

i thought u mentioned that it was not fully sold and thats why they cant own the road ?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought u mentioned that it was not fully sold and thats why they cant own the road ?

I don't think I mentioned that. The condo is fully sold; I think I was referring to NI not fully sold. And the road leading out to BI won't be owned by them; the road still belongs to UEM. Over due time, UEM will handover the road to MBJBT to manage.

fionn

Anyway, we decided not to buy that unit. Anyone here would like to sell their unit in Nusa Idaman ?

Just wonder there is any end lot available when you visit the sales office? As I understand that all the corner & end lot was fully booked by end of Sept...

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Horizon Residence condo was fully sold out since 6 months ago. Now just waiting for another 1.5-2 yrs for completion. Check out P8D for some landed terraces starting at RM540k, b/u of 24xx sqft

Thought 8D terraces starts at M$588K?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for semi-d owners who r wonderg when they can utilize the golf membership. This is the reply i just received today after 1 mth of my last email to them. "I guess 'patience' is the key word here and they will make good their promise just like what Bro Wuqi has mentioned earlier :smile: ":

"We apologize for the delay of execution of Horizon Hills Golf Membership. Please be informed that our Solicitor is liaising with our internal legal department in KL, to revised and finalize the Horizon Hills Golf Membership agreement. We shall call all purchasers to execute the horizon hills golf membership agreement upon the finalization of the agreement. Hopefully the agreement can be ready by end of this month."

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for semi-d owners who r wonderg when they can utilize the golf membership. This is the reply i just received today after 1 mth of my last email to them. "I guess 'patience' is the key word here and they will make good their promise just like what Bro Wuqi has mentioned earlier :smile: ":

"We apologize for the delay of execution of Horizon Hills Golf Membership. Please be informed that our Solicitor is liaising with our internal legal department in KL, to revised and finalize the Horizon Hills Golf Membership agreement. We shall call all purchasers to execute the horizon hills golf membership agreement upon the finalization of the agreement. Hopefully the agreement can be ready by end of this month."

Just curious. If you sell your Semi-Dee, will the golf membership be transferred as part of the entire package to the new buyer?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious. If you sell your Semi-Dee, will the golf membership be transferred as part of the entire package to the new buyer?

Bro I also have this qn in mind so already asked. Answer: Yes transferable to next owner and its a lifetime membership so i was told

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi everyone... just notice got Nusa idaman community here! great!

I am p5 owner. going to shift to NI soon.
need some help here.
anyone can recommend a good nursery around our area? bukit indah???

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi everyone... just notice got Nusa idaman community here! great!

I am p5 owner. going to shift to NI soon.
need some help here.
anyone can recommend a good nursery around our area? bukit indah???

Lemme be the first to welcome u bro
House. Hi i fr p4c heliconia precinct. As to ur qn, actually bro Wuqi wife has a pre sch but i not sure include nursery or not perhaps u can pm him. If not in NI Bourganvilla precinct got 1 if not mistaken.

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray! I am signing SPA soon, getting an unit in precinct 8. Just wondering is there anything to take note before signing SPA? :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray! I am signing SPA soon, getting an unit in precinct 8. Just wondering is there anything to take note before signing SPA? :smile:

Katfish

Congrats ! u bought in 8D ? Have u settle with which bank loan etc ?
If u r foreigner , do not pay state levy first until u receive the approval letter.