• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
alleyboy said:
Actually he did revise the price. Sounds reasonable guy. If its fully furnished, definitely worth it. Cos i have to consider extra payments (legal and bank fees) etc.

Bro, no need 50 yrs loan. After 15-20% dp, installment should be less than s$1000 per month. If I can't sell, then I'll rent it out while still trying to sell it. The extra payments will be quite a bit, on top of the downpayment. That's why I wanna avoid going thru an agent to help both buyer and seller save on the agent commission.

Better to sell it empty because the new owner's taste will be different from mine. I'm sure you wanna have different kind of lights, fans and for kitchen design, your wife will wanna decide, assuming you're married.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not unit 44, wont take that coz behind is the substation.
I got a unit near the playground after long waiting coz other ppl loan got rejected and Nigel follow up closely.

Hrmm, he is not professional to you?
But to us he is so far so good . We both think his service up to std. He is polite & warm.
Didnt know you had bad experience before.
Mind to share?

I also buy from Nigel.. he is not professional in property sales as he just join UEM not long. He can't reply many technical question on house cause previously he is a insurance agent. But his service is super good and friendly. (the most friendly and good service sales person i ever meet)
His service very good as i think is from the experience as a insurance agent for more than 10 years,( if i remember correctly the years.).

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also buy from Nigel.. he is not professional in property sales as he just join UEM not long. He can't reply many technical question on house cause previously he is a insurance agent. But his service is super good and friendly. (the most friendly and good service sales person i ever meet)
His service very good as i think is from the experience as a insurance agent for more than 10 years,( if i remember correctly the years.).

I also heard same. He just joined 4 mths ago. Newbies but after 4 mths shld be better off? Maybe i did not ask a lot of questions coz i got most of my informations from this forum and a little bit extra fm other site. Just feel that he is super friendly and helpful.

btw, when did you signed SPA and which rough location of your unit?

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also heard same. He just joined 4 mths ago. Newbies but after 4 mths shld be better off? Maybe i did not ask a lot of questions coz i got most of my informations from this forum and a little bit extra fm other site. Just feel that he is super friendly and helpful.

btw, when did you signed SPA and which rough location of your unit?

I sign the SPA on early MAY. P8B opposite the semiD.
i do sometimes call Nigel out to eat when go JB. haha.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think nigel can be more pro if he stop staring at ppl personal belongings !!

Ohh heee, now i got what you meant now. We shall move on to other topic then.

We share other happy,creative an interesting topics & ideas for our new home in 8b ok? :smile:
Sis, mind to share reno ideas , contractor, etc later with me?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
booga

i am first time home owner , no experience ....
anyway , my pocket not deep enough to do it until very nice wor .... so liveable condition will do ......

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
booga

i am first time home owner , no experience ....
anyway , my pocket not deep enough to do it until very nice wor .... so liveable condition will do ......

You sure need the basic electrical & lightings, kitchen cabinets, grille, alarm, autogate .. Etc

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he meant e dirty water will be discharged 2 e lake thru e pipe. Tat will make ur lake dirty n full of rubbish, like a collection point... Tats how I interpreted his post

Sorry ar ... I'm not putting down NI .. Just trying 2 interpret his msg ...

then y cogan so upset abt e drainage pipe?

Last edited: