• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will try to do sound proofing n see whether i still sensitive to it or not ...l am light sleeper ....also my furkids will bark when they hear sounds....

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes.. Now $250k extra .. By the time also same.
We will have hard time catching up. Buy "TOTO" maybe have luck.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any of you realise P8b home fencing very low?
If we build higher concreate fencing expensive?
Do we need to ask for neighbours permission and share cost?
It does look a bit low, will probably change the fencing to an aluminium type that I saw in Johor Jaya. Should not need to ask neighbour if we don't disturb the original fence.

not sure leh .... depends e costs .... maybe doing those wiring to prevent ppl climb over
i staying in sg. today visited a forummer's house n went to see some developments which i never been to.
was at second row fr e lake at 430pm n i could hear e speaker loud n clear but lasted 5 mins n guard told only fri is 30 mins ...
no sign of flood after a heavy rain pour n no leaking in e house ...
Wah Crystal, so syiok. Took off today izzit? Back when I was studying in uni, my hostel room was above the surau and the loudspeaker was blasting outside my room during the prayer times (yes, including the morning slot). After a few months, I got used to it and the sound never disturb me anymore. So, I believe with ur windows closed in ur house, should not be an issue.

KC, remember hor. Below 600, boleh? Dont mind the noise. Dont mind if its end lot with 10 feet land. Dont mind even if it look like int lot to me. Dont mind even if its not fully renovated hor, ah nia.
Bro whoami, I tot you bought a property liao. Wanna buy my corner unit in NI P8A? PM me if you wanna know the price. :smile:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent,
But change to aluminium type , you adding height to the fence?
Mind to share pic with me if you have it? Getting idea here n there for my new home.

You planning to extend the balcony and the wet kitchen area ?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, high chance will increase the height to at least 6 ft from the ground. I might have the brochure from the previous HomeDec fair, will look for it and scan to upload.

No problem sharing ideas; who knows I might get better ideas or practical solutions. I might extend the balcony and change it to a walk-in wardrobe. For the kitchen, maybe break down the divider wall with the shutter windows and install a sliding door instead. The size of the wet and dry kitchen should be sufficient. Also, I want to extend 2 storeys outwards from the side of the house to create 2 additional rooms and break the side wall at the back to create an additional gate. These are some of the ideas turning in my head... Hehe.

What about you?

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me, increase fencing height, full tiles for the porch area coz currently only half.
If have budget extend the wet kitchen and break down the utilities room because wanna place my dining table at the wet kitchen area. Swap the main door entrance because it is directly below the toilet.
Extend masterroom a little and build walk in wardrobe but still maintain the extra flat roof as balcony for some plants and tea break.
The upstair family area will create additional study room on top.

But all these depend on quotation later coz heard kitchens cabinets cost a lot!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if wan to save money , 1 of the forummer mentioned to me that put a plant beside the door to absorb the water from the top ... this is ok for fengshui ....
hmm , i cant imagine to have a dining table at the utility room area ...
u bought intermediate lot ?

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal, plant is temporary solution.
You can place mirror at the side of the wall too and place crystal light at space at entrance.
All these temporary solution. I prefer permanent. Door need to change to solid type so might as well move.

I want an island for my kitchen area.So need to extend and breakdown utility room.I agree End lot layout nicer and spacier. So i gotta make the best of what i have since cant get end lot. I love to cook and bake a lot.
My dining area not fix , either near living hall or wet kitchen. Depend on space and budget later.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
icic , actually i am not so into fengshui .... doesnt matter to me ....
coz never know when i will sell it , so just do e basic renovations but safety comes first ...

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup agree , personal preference.Believe will have , dont believe dont hv :smile:.
I am not very into " feng shui" also but just the main door coz heard will fall sick often.
Others i don' t wanna look at coz no $ to fix so many things also.

Ya, maybe you will get a $800k buyer soon :smile:. Save the $ for first luv.

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renovation designs are very subjective and depends on personal taste. If you have intention to sell your house in short term, eg reno your house balinese style 200k, live in it first 3 years and sell after that, your 200k reno may not be deemed worth that amount to future buyer cos their taste may be diff. If for own stay for long time then no worries la. Just a reality check cos sometimes I see those owners selling their houses saying they spend xxx amount on reno and I will think yeah thats fine but errr some of the design cannot make it leh, i would prolly value the reno much lesser than what the owner thinks is worth. Unless owner manage to find a buyer with same taste then all is well and good.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gd news:Received letter to take over vacant possession. Not so gd news: Late payment surcharge which is almost rm10k! Wah bank is the one who disburse the funds late and I hv to bear the late payment penalty? Hmm what can I do? Shd i check with the bank n developer regardg this or suck thumb and pay?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narmi , I copied over fr FB and edited without the names :
Developer needs to recaculate then u will see how much is the real interest ....

1) Mine is few hundreds & my fren is few thousands.. pls kindly update if u r able to waive any of these charges fr UEM, thanks!

2)Few hundred is good, which bank did u get ur loan from? Sure, will update after I speak to them.

3) I have been charges for the late charge as well :(. Think everyone will b charge for the late charge as well. Is it the other way the developer to earn extra $$?

4) How much is your amount and which bank Agnes? Well the developer does earn a bit, I guess

5) Few hundreds, from uob. How about u?

6) ‎1.8k, StanChart. Looks like UOB is quite punctual on payments

7) Ic.. But we shouldn't b the 1 who bare for the late charges since we not the party delay the payment mah.. Unfair to us.. :(

8) I loan fr Maybank.. Most of my fren who loaned fr public bank do not encounter this problem

9) Yup, that's why we need to ask our banks to pay the interest if we can't get UEM to waive it.

10) Wow.. Public bank so on ah. My hubby will contact the banks tomorrow.. Hopefully this will b waived.. My fren has been charged for 15k for the late payment previously..

11) Yew Lee Did him successfully waive the 15k?

12) then did your fren manage to get it waived off?

13) Not sure cos The bank settled with the developer themselves.

14) my loan is get approved quite lately.. i guess i will be charged a lot too :(

15) Sounds good if the bank settles with the developer, just as long as we don't have to pay

16) We do have late payment charges too. Also borang 1, maintenance, water & electricity deposits, assessments and quit rent charges.

17) I suspected the delay of my payment was due to lawyer fault instead of bank.. I am looking for the prove now

18) I received mine. I have been charged for RM8500+ of late payment interest but not sure how they come out the figure

19) In the letter sent to me, they had the breakdown of the late payments and the interest charged.

20) i think that is due to my loan approval was delayed for about 2 mths. Will need to check with UEM for details

21) I heard that the late payment can be waived if the amount less than RM500.. Don't know how true is it.. Should we pay the RM900 maintenance fee??

22) Just called UEM, the late payment can be waived if the balance minus 25% less than RM200. Payment can be settle by cash. Heard that key collection appointment full till the week after next.

23) The maintenance fee will b RM 600 only for the period of sept 2012 till dec 2012 and the following 3 yrs will b foc.

24) i do not think we should pay any late charges. it is not our fault. i did not receive any letter of payment fm lawyer and nusa earlier. how is this incurred. are they trying to xxxxxx money fm customer? why we should allow that? And they are late in completion date. we should talk to our lawyer to ask them to compensate us.

25)i called nusa and they say it is computer generated. so they will recalculate the interest. nevertheless i will never pay the late charges.

26) the maintenance fee is fm aug till dec. then free for 3 years.

27) Why there is a maintenance from aug til dec.

28)I called Yun Sahrizat, the CC Manager and highlighted the wrong letter and others. She passed my contact to Haidah, and I just spoke to Haidah. Yippee... my interest has been recalculated and as stated by Agnes, if less than RM200 can be waived. My interest was only RM89 after re-calculation.

29) info on the maintenance charges is correct, Sept-Dec 2012, 4 months. According to Haidah, it is stated in our DMC for the 3+1 months maintenance charges

30) Lim Yew Lee So the total amount need to be paid (excluding late payment) is RM900++, right?

31) It's more than RM900; Borang 1, 4 mths maintenance charges, deposit for water and electricity already comes to RM1450. Yup, will call StanChart tomorrow to check.

Btw, apparently quit rent and assessment were charged to me since year 2011 because the title was already transferred to me since last year. So, even though I don't have the key yet, the property is under my name already.... so for those who bought in year 2012, you won't have that much charges for quit rent and assessment

32) Lim Yew Lee I called uem jz now, the amount need to be cleared is RM 965 (maintenance fee of RM600, bought the house in Apr'11)

33) What about ur water and electricity deposit? Is that included?

34) i got another registered mail fm uem, it does give the breakdown of the interest charged. it state no. of days due. so must call the uob bank......

35)The girl asked me to bring this amount to settle everything after checking on my account.. I think better I bring more in case she make the mistake..hehe