• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea when P8B keys handover is? I hope it's not a case of P8A having to wait until P8B is ready before we get our keys! :(
Unfortunately, I have a gut feel that it may be the case since both precincts are just side by side with 1 common access.
We may go up to pay a visit this weekend and see what they say.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Was reading this thread for quite some times, but never post any reply before. It seems that this thread quite popular among P8 owners...BTW, I'm an owner of P7A unit.

Hope you guys would welcome me to this thread eventhough I'm not P8 owner....yet, we all are from same neighbourhood.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw someone posted in fb that 8b can no longer access till keys handover according to the security guards. Luckily I visited my house last week .....

I went to precint 8 this afternoon. Was told by security that noone was supposed to go in but he allow me to see on the outside around p8b area. Of cos when im inside I didnt have trouble going to 8a.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appreciated the gesture of the security in allowing an eager owner to visit his unit. On the other hand, it is worrying that he or she did not follow instruction.

Hope the security guards will be on the ball when people start to live in P8.

I went to precint 8 this afternoon. Was told by security that noone was supposed to go in but he allow me to see on the outside around p8b area. Of cos when im inside I didnt have trouble going to 8a.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Was reading this thread for quite some times, but never post any reply before. It seems that this thread quite popular among P8 owners...BTW, I'm an owner of P7A unit.

Hope you guys would welcome me to this thread eventhough I'm not P8 owner....yet, we all are from same neighbourhood.

This thread is for Nusa Idaman, all NI residents welcomed regardless of precinct, race, language or religion :wink:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited my unit in P8B this evening with my wife; went in and took some photos of the house. The guard allowed me in, but said can only go as far as the show house. I drove my car in and parked near the semi-d show house and walked all the way in to my unit. Really loved being able to see the partial completion of the house. But pity I couldn't find out if the roof truss are made of wood or aluminium.

I felt that the master room was small, compared to the one in P8A. Maybe during reno, can extend it...

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea when P8B keys handover is? I hope it's not a case of P8A having to wait until P8B is ready before we get our keys! :(
Unfortunately, I have a gut feel that it may be the case since both precincts are just side by side with 1 common access.
We may go up to pay a visit this weekend and see what they say.

I was at the UEM office this morning; there was only a Malay salesperson there. She said the key handover for P8A will be in 2 months' time. So that means it could be end Aug or Sept.

As for P8B, it was launched in Sept 2011 at 40% completion, so UEM has another 14 months to go and I predict/hope they will complete by June/July 2013.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Welcome Nameno... I have a unit in P8B, bought for own stay. When is ur unit going to be completed? Did you buy for own stay or investment?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited my unit in P8B this evening with my wife; went in and took some photos of the house. The guard allowed me in, but said can only go as far as the show house. I drove my car in and parked near the semi-d show house and walked all the way in to my unit. Really loved being able to see the partial completion of the house. But pity I couldn't find out if the roof truss are made of wood or aluminium.

I felt that the master room was small, compared to the one in P8A. Maybe during reno, can extend it...

From P8B's specs sheet/brochure, its metal roof truss.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at the UEM office this morning; there was only a Malay salesperson there. She said the key handover for P8A will be in 2 months' time. So that means it could be end Aug or Sept.

As for P8B, it was launched in Sept 2011 at 40% completion, so UEM has another 14 months to go and I predict/hope they will complete by June/July 2013.

Those units along the P8b showhouse street and the street behind are already at the 65% stage. Think the next billing will be another 5% for completing roads. The rest of the P8B houses are undergoing (I guess) the external/internal plastering/painting. Can see that painting is mostly completed for Jalan idaman 8/7, 8/8 and work in progress for half of the 8/10 houses.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now conclusion is although security guards say cannot go in but still let us going in out of goodwill ....
I hope he will not be station in our Prescnt to guard our houses.
I will go and test out this week.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh.. Aug and sept definately doesnt sound gd.. :*:

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
so now conclusion is although security guards say cannot go in but still let us going in out of goodwill ....
I hope he will not be station in our Prescnt to guard our houses.
I will go and test out this week.

Ya hope thing will get better. I read in the DMC, abt the security access. It was well written to the point of exchanging pass..blah blah blah... So i hope they will enforce it in future..

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome Nameno... I have a unit in P8B, bought for own stay. When is ur unit going to be completed? Did you buy for own stay or investment?

Hi vincentck....I heard from the sales person that the completion would be at the end of this year. Went to see my unit last week, almost 85% units of P7A are completed and the main gate already tied. The workers was cleaning my house's tiles the time I went there since my house is further inside. So, would be getting the key at the end of this year..rapid progress. The roads in P7A are completely paved and the road signage are up. Happy to see the progress.

BTW, I bought it for my own stay...eagerly waiting to move in.

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one guy named Ah Cai...got his business card when I visited P7A show house...his office address was in Nusa Idaman. Guess, the office located near to the Nusa Idaman sales office...you should try to look around. Guess it wouldnt be cheap

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, is anyone here aware of new semi-d launch in nusa idaman? heard there are no more semi-d in p8b left for forighners and there is next semi-d launch for p7 or p8d. is it true?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

Today I still can go in and check my house. Just tat a man in green vest biking to me and told me to be careful as I am not wearing covered shoes. They forgot to lock my unit door ,so I managed to go inside. Those beside me are fully locked.

The burned show house condition quite badly , can see the metals on e inner ceiling ....I hv uploaded e pics in fb p8b