• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Idamanhouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup theres one in November too if im not wrong. Ya the homefair is consider good. The last one i went in April seem to have almost evrything and was a good way to roughly gauge the market price of reno here. :smile:

I was checking my house in p8a last weekend, the door is not being locked yet. But a lot of defects were detected, especially the cracks at wall..

There were some brochures from reno contractor found inside the letterbox..

May I know where is the homefair located for coming Nov?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was checking my house in p8a last weekend, the door is not being locked yet. But a lot of defects were detected, especially the cracks at wall..

Homedec coming up 13-16jul, and homefair early oct. both at persada jb.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh no if many defects doesnt sounds good... Wsh i cn enter my house to check.

You can check the exhibition dates at the below website :

http://www.persadajohor.com/event_calendar.php/

currahee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, i was getting some info from the sales rep and i was given info that Precinct8b 22x75 east lake terrace starts at a lower price than Precinct7b 20x70.
can share the reason for the price difference for the precinct8b?

between the 2, which is a better buy? and what to consider at each precinct when it comes to selection of the unit? thanks.

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi if i am not mistaken, 7B should be 22 x 70, i think price higher because is in a higher ground and late launch, personally i prefer 7B, precinct 8 have few state and some future launch as well, i feel it is too big too control, and personally feel that the lake is a problem, high maintainance and accessible by others precinct, and possible can be access by public in the future. Just my point of view as the lake probably will be maintain by mbjb in the future and it is difficult not to share with public if this is the case. This is just my opinion.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi if i am not mistaken, 7B should be 22 x 70, i think price higher because is in a higher ground and late launch, personally i prefer 7B, precinct 8 have few state and some future launch as well, i feel it is too big too control, and personally feel that the lake is a problem, high maintainance and accessible by others precinct, and possible can be access by public in the future. Just my point of view as the lake probably will be maintain by mbjb in the future and it is difficult not to share with public if this is the case. This is just my opinion.

I tink if tht was to happen, precint 8 card access system will look stupid. Well let just see how it goes later on.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can those of you with a copy of the stamped DMC for precinct 8 pls comment on what is the scope of the DMC? The DMC will be the "house rules" for the first two years until developer pass the daily maintenance and responsibility to the owners association. That shld help clarify these speculations once and for all.
I am still waiting for my stamped DMC so unable to scrutinise the scope and comment what i think.

Last edited:

currahee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i read that 7B shares the same guardhouse with 5? wouldnt that be also too big to control.
anyone from this precinct know what is the owner association stand on security etc since i read there is no deed on covenant?

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal
DMC only have minimum control and not really enforcement, it is only work better in strata title and useless for individual title.

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read that 7B shares the same guardhouse with 5? wouldnt that be also too big to control.
anyone from this precinct know what is the owner association stand on security etc since i read there is no deed on covenant?

I think it is still smaller than P8.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, DMC is permanent "house rules", not just for the first two years. When you are selling the house, you have the responsibility to ask your buyer to sign the DMC.

This information is in the DMC.

Can those of you with a copy of the stamped DMC for precinct 8 pls comment on what is the scope of the DMC? The DMC will be the "house rules" for the first two years until developer pass the daily maintenance and responsibility to the owners association. That shld help clarify these speculations once and for all.
I am still waiting for my stamped DMC so unable to scrutinise the scope and comment what i think.

hillside

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, DMC is permanent "house rules", not just for the first two years. When you are selling the house, you have the responsibility to ask your buyer to sign the DMC.

This information is in the DMC.

Is Nusa Duta with DMC? i have being told no alternation on the outlook and is stated in the DMC, can anyone varify this? now all the house look different with major renovation.

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro hillside,

There is a Nusa Duta thread. Perhaps you can get your answer there.

Is Nusa Duta with DMC? i have being told no alternation on the outlook and is stated in the DMC, can anyone varify this? now all the house look different with major renovation.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw someone posted in fb that 8b can no longer access till keys handover according to the security guards. Luckily I visited my house last week .....