• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty sad. Even more sad that they are in the same neighbourhood.

I would love to adopt 2 dogs. Once I have moved there, I might adopt 2 dogs from Noah's Ark.
I have a dog in Singapore, but being the darling of the house - my family won't let me move her to Iskandar. My dog also have smiley face when she is in happy and playful mood.

oh , if u have family to take care of her , its better to leave it in SG incase of require medical attention .... I still think SG vet is better but more expensive...
Ya , I dun mind to adopt strays from Noah Ark too but must be young age to build e bonding ....Although I really wan to buy a golden retriever from jb pet shop ...but the conditions i see on the dogs , its not wat i like ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Setia Tropika last weekend. This new precint I went to is probably half the size of 8b. I noticed that one security guard patrol the precint at about 20 minutes interval. I think we should have that sort of system in precint 8 but with more security guards. Somehow, I think UEM is trying to save on the security.

wow , visit ST to buy another house for investment ?
Do read up ST FB , has some feedbacks on security guards letting visitors in when owners were out and they were making a lot of noise , guards passed by and didnt stop to check ....

We can take over security maintenace after 2 yrs , so tahan a bit first ...

Last edited:

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh , if u have family to take care of her , its better to leave it in SG incase of require medical attention .... I still think SG vet is better but more expensive...
Ya , I dun mind to adopt strays from Noah Ark too but must be young age to build e bonding ....Although I really wan to buy a golden retriever from jb pet shop ...but the conditions i see on the dogs , its not wat i like ....

I prefer to adopt puppies too if given options. We can train them from young. Some adult dogs might have have been traumatized or abused, their temperament and behavior can be affected. We dont have Cesar Milan here to help training bad dogs. My friend adopted her 4th dog from a shelter She is a sweet a 2-year old mongrel. They didn't realize the problem until they start receiving letters from neighbours. They claimed that when they are not around, the dog keeps barking, whining and made so much noise. She was also very desructive and destroyed alot of stuff at home. They didn't know at first since they have 3 more dogs at home, and not sure which was the culprit and she was so obedient and sweet in their presence. Finally, they a got a letter from neighbour threatening them with legal action if they continue to keep the dog. My friend has to return the dog back to shelter after 4-5 months with her. A year after that, she adopted another 6 months puppy, train her and now she is doing so well in agility.

I have another friend who have with 3 golden retriever. Too bad she is in Penang, otherwise I can ask if she knows any local breeder. Another friend of mine is breeding maltese.

woolsley

Hi crystal_tiong, thanks for the link. I tried to access the previous link via my ipad, but it didn't work. Thus, i tot the link was not working. I'll try to access the link via my pc again later.

was checking with sales for key handover date for P8A yesterday afternoon, has been informed that it might be delay till Aug.. hopefully can get the key as soonest as possible... *cross finger*

archiou

Hi all NI fellow, nice to know this community here.
i'm new to this forum.
Have bought a P8B unit, pending to sign S&P and loan agreement.

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya bummer... Seems to have suddenly alot of different month of handover. Hope some concrete answer from developer to be out soon... Not going to be easy to future plan wth all this "ifs" gng on.:*:

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty sad. Even more sad that they are in the same neighbourhood.

I would love to adopt 2 dogs. Once I have moved there, I might adopt 2 dogs from Noah's Ark.
I have a dog in Singapore, but being the darling of the house - my family won't let me move her to Iskandar. My dog also have smiley face when she is in happy and playful mood.

Malaysia law is only allow 1 dog per-house except your house is conner unit (Max 2 dog). need to apply permit for the dog that need renew yearly.
It not, they will be send to dead.

Last edited:

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
You serious??? :eek:

Yes, sometimes they do come and check when got people complain.
you will see some dog with green, yellow or other color iron tag on the neck de, that is the permit and the color is changing every year.
the permit cost around rm25 to 50 only (not really remember).

but if u keep ur dog inside the house, they may not check.
but if put outside, than will be problem.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia law is only allow 1 dog per-house except your house is conner unit (Max 2 dog). need to apply permit for the dog that need renew yearly.
It not, they will be send to dead.

Mine is corner lot, so should be fine. I have many friends who have serious interest in dog agility and they have more than 2 dogs. I have never asked them how they get away with that but all those dogs are indoor dogs and they live in intermediate terrace house. I guess in boleh land, you can get away with that as long as no complaints. I grow up in kampung where my grandparents have many dogs to guard the house and orchard. From my experience, if you live in Chinese or Indian kampung and community, they normally leave your dogs alone.

angelgemini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is corner lot, so should be fine. I have many friends who have serious interest in dog agility and they have more than 2 dogs. I have never asked them how they get away with that but all those dogs are indoor dogs and they live in intermediate terrace house. I guess in boleh land, you can get away with that as long as no complaints. I grow up in kampung where my grandparents have many dogs to guard the house and orchard. From my experience, if you live in Chinese or Indian kampung and community, they normally leave your dogs alone.

Yes, in bolehland, you can have it if no complain or those people din come and check around the taman.
indoor house should be no problem.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi battleangel, we plan to have 2 dogs too... one in the house and one outside. Having a corner lot, it will be fun for the dogs to run around in the garden and play with them. Really hope the P8B key handover will be before July 2013.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very likely we would have bumped into each other! :biggrin: We were the family whose red car was parked at the car porch (just wanted to see how it fits). As we drove around the neighbourhood, we noticed a family who we waved to while their kid was playing at the playground, a couple driving around in a Johor car and a guy standing beside his car outside a house (assuming it's his).
Bro, did you enter your house? Somehow, my unit was unlocked... went in and took a few shots and looked around the place. The +1 room is big enough to be another bedroom if needed, but the upper living room is small.

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our unit was locked already so we couldn't get in at all. I agree with you about the smaller family room. We're planning to extend it into the present balcony, open up one side of the study room and make the area outside the study a mini-balcony. Hopefully that will make the space bigger :smile:
Likely will visit the house again tomorrow and hope it's open this time. Never can get enough viewing :biggrin:

Bro, did you enter your house? Somehow, my unit was unlocked... went in and took a few shots and looked around the place. The +1 room is big enough to be another bedroom if needed, but the upper living room is small.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just back , went to see NI 8b , they have now started to plant e trees ..... One worker was painting on my external walls ......

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats consider fast... For 8a, they started planting just before they construct the road.