• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our property will appreciate if nil crime rate like you said.
If have gurkhas with crime rate aso no point i guess.

I am willing to pay and support gurkhas if security guaranteed.

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our property will appreciate if nil crime rate like you said.
If have gurkhas with crime rate aso no point i guess.

I am willing to pay and support gurkhas if security guaranteed.

but does gurkhas comes with a much higher price? i mean, their pay is higher than local malaysians? hmmmm
they got expat package also? keke...

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Higher salary because well trained and better quality. See their face also scare.
They are normally Malaysians that met certain criteria bah..

Austin Heights and Adda heights security very good . Few guards with CCTV at entrance.
No exact house no. and road with owner name cannot enter.
If suspicious one guard will tailgate guest.
No going around the precinct, agent that bring me around kena " sound" coz of that. A guard with bike came to us asked us exit immediately.- Adda Heights.
Very fierce summore. So not necessary need gurkhas if normal guards doing their job.

Hope we will get this type of guards in P8.

Last edited:

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think to a certain extent, security tightness is shaped by residents' expectations... If most keep quiet n only grumble to themselves, security will inevitably slacken. If most people care to voice out and take matters to management in a proactive manner.. I am sure security will be more on the ball. Of course the risk reward payoff has to be there. Like the popular saying goes: pay peanuts n u get monkeys :-)

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros n sis
Update regardg my late payment charge.
Spoke to Norliza who informed me after recalculatg the amount now is Rm485 (excluding the other miscellanous payment like quit rent charges etc) from Rm9K++. Was initially Rm700+ and after discount the amount is abt Rm485.

Dunno how they come up with d discount amt. But i guess its better than havg to pay 9kplus in late payment charges alone!

Dun want to argue n lose sleep over this Rm485 amt and shd look forward to a better quality of life and the jingling sound of keys to my abode :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narmi

Try asking yr bank if they delayed the payment ? if yes , they should bear it not u ....
But if RM485 is nothing to u then its ok la ...

btw , u under uob bank ?

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narmi

Try asking yr bank if they delayed the payment ? if yes , they should bear it not u ....
But if RM485 is nothing to u then its ok la ...

btw , u under uob bank ?

Sis i think confirm the bank is d Cause of the delay(btw we same bank hor). But my missus dun want to fight2 n heartache go on wild goose chase with them. she rather chase chase for other meaningful things. So i guess at least now i dun need to suck thumb and pay maybe suck my pinkie finger only?
Hahaaha anyway now jus wanna focus on getting apptmt for handover date wic is packed for next 2wks i was told.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha , ok ... enjoy the process .....

what race r u ? any procedure upon taking keys and open the door ?
Some hokkien chinese will roll pineapples and oranges into the living area before step into the house, as they believe will bring prosper to them ....
Do buy a few locks to lock front and back gates ah ...

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha , ok ... enjoy the process .....

what race r u ? any procedure upon taking keys and open the door ?
Some hokkien chinese will roll pineapples and oranges into the living area before step into the house, as they believe will bring prosper to them ....
Do buy a few locks to lock front and back gates ah ...

Thanx sis for the advice. Wil surely buy extra strong locks. Hahah me not chinese but malay btw but thanx for the info on the hokkien chinese practice when getting a new home :smile:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
narmi

so does malay have any procedure when getting into new house ?

Hmm its as simple as saying the prayers aloud which is the one like the prayer call and express our grace for the new house and where possible to cleanse the house (special ritual cleaning n washing) and we r good to go.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal,
I will definately roll a pineapple :smile: and buy 4D my house number. Ehhh.. But only 2 digits, how ar?? Add zero or double up?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi booga, better late than never... sorry for the delay. IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0002.jpg

HongLee Marketing Sdn Bhd
Tel: 07-356 0096
www.honglee.my