• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about dog, the other day when i go checkout my new plc, i saw a guard dog following a guard doing patrolling at the BI home near us. Can we have guard dog in P8 as well?

Sis, can train the stray dog , hehehe.

Woo? BI guards got guard dogs? interesting... which precinct was that? 8th Avenue?

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure about the Precinct. The one that we can overlook from the side of our P8b. ( as mentioned by Dragonlance earlier too)
Go to the playground area at the other end without the lake side and look down.
The guard was jogging with his black guard dog and look damn fit also.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess can try to talk to them to upgrade the security.
As long as the dog don't go disturb them , i think shouldn't be a problem.
Brother Whoami, right?

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure about the Precinct. The one that we can overlook from the side of our P8b. ( as mentioned by Dragonlance earlier too)
Go to the playground area at the other end without the lake side and look down.
The guard was jogging with his black guard dog and look damn fit also.

I'm not a NI resident :(

mine is at BI (have not moved in), therefore i'm pleasantly surprised by the guard dog thing.
Better still...the guard look damn fit? woohoo.... hope it's from my precinct

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not a NI resident :(

mine is at BI (have not moved in), therefore i'm pleasantly surprised by the guard dog thing.
Better still...the guard look damn fit? woohoo.... hope it's from my precinct

If your Precinct can overlook NI home on the higher ground. You should be on the right track :smile:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your Precinct can overlook NI home on the higher ground. You should be on the right track :smile:

okie... next time when u overlook at that precinct, take a photo and post here bah...

My precinct still partially under construction. I think the precinct u saw is a smaller completed precinct (not 8th ave)

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BI is completed area and I don't think it is your Precinct. Manage to find this in my iphone for you : ).

Attachments

• BI pic.JPG
    BI pic.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BI is completed area and I don't think it is your Precinct. Manage to find this in my iphone for you : ).

cant see... but since it's a completed precinct... then I sian liao...
good for those home owners there...
im hoping in the future the committe can engage gurkus guards...i guess NI residents too eh?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant see... but since it's a completed precinct... then I sian liao...
good for those home owners there...
im hoping in the future the committe can engage gurkus guards...i guess NI residents too eh?

i wish to hv gurkus guards. but by then ah bangs no jobs liao leh

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bangs can find other jobs mah.... Gurkus are made for this job...especially in a place where crime rate is a concern....