• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not a single active pro PAP samster in this forum

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Besides me.

This situation is far from ideal. As a result, I have no choice but to impose restrictions on the most eloquent of the anti PAP brigade in order to level the playing field.

In any society, the underprivileged need to be given assistance. The same applies in a forum environment. I'm fighting a lone battle here and in order to even out the odds, these measures are necessary.

I am willing to be a pro PAP nick for a period of one year. In this year, I will post on a daily basis and make cogent, well argued posts in support of PAP and their policies.

However in exchange for my work, I want 600 reputation points, that is, 50 points per month for each month I work.

If you feel my rate is too high, we can negotiate further. But given my command of English and persuasiveness, I am sure this deal is a great bargain for you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you feel my rate is too high, we can negotiate further. But given my command of English and persuasiveness, I am sure this deal is a great bargain for you.

I have awarded you 100 points for two months worth of eloquent pro PAP propaganda. If you do well, there's another 100 points bonus plus 100 points per month for the next two months.

The points awarded to you will be subsidized by subtracting points from these pro welfare "help-those-poor-sinkie losers" members :

tracytan866 - 10 points
Fook Seng - 10 points
freedalas - 10 points
Nice-Gook - 20 points
Windsor - 20 points

Please start work immediately.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In order to make things fairer in this forum, I'll be writing a script that will run daily and deduct 10 reputation points from the top 20% in this forum and distribute the points equally to the bottom 20%.

What's happening now is that the high rep point members are getting more and more points while the low rep point members are falling through the cracks. Some have even ended up with negative points. We can't allow this to happen in a just and fair forum. The gap between the haves and the have nots is getting far too wide and will cause a major rift in the community.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have awarded you 100 points for two months worth of eloquent pro PAP propaganda. If you do well, there's another 100 points bonus plus 100 points per month for the next two months.

Please start work immediately.

Yes, sir!

I applaud you for being bold and decisive -- the very same qualities embodied by the PAP.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, sir!

I applaud you for being bold and decisive -- the very same qualities embodied by the PAP.

Yup that's me. I have no time to waste fixing the opposition. I have far more important things to attend to like taking care of the future of this forum and lining my pockets.

jw5

Loyal
Besides me.

This situation is far from ideal. As a result, I have no choice but to impose restrictions on the most eloquent of the anti PAP brigade in order to level the playing field.

Aiyah, in view of our "long term forum friendship", let me list your "colleagues" for u lah. :biggrin:

myo839 (or whatever number)
cass888
ronron
clinton666

Got one chap always try to sound logical one, but actually secretly support pap, used to post frequently but now only lurking. He got an enemy called Dankos. :o

Got another chap, veteran forummer, quite friendly one, got a clone called Clone, he very mild and only part time lah. Full time TGIF cheongster and movie soundtrack lover, always threaten to tok lan jiao one. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, in view of our "long term forum friendship", let me list your "colleagues" for u lah. :biggrin:

myo839 (or whatever number)
cass888
ronron
clinton666

Got one chap always try to sound logical one, but actually secretly support pap, used to post frequently but now only lurking. He got an enemy called Dankos. :o

Got another chap, veteran forummer, quite friendly one, got a clone called Clone, he very mild and only part time lah. Full time TGIF cheongster and movie soundtrack lover, always threaten to tok lan jiao one. :biggrin:

It's Stephanie myo539 Chia lah!

Bitch only comes in early in the morning when she wakes up with her vagina dripping wet! Gives me a hard on everytime I imagine me bro sliding into her!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup that's me. I have no time to waste fixing the opposition. I have far more important things to attend to like taking care of the future of this forum and lining my pockets.

I have been fixing the opposition for you, primarily the chaps from RP and NSP.

jw5

Loyal
It's Stephanie myo539 Chia lah!

Bitch only comes in early in the morning when she wakes up with her vagina dripping wet! Gives me a hard on everytime I imagine me bro sliding into her!

Tks for the correction in your first para.

The second para is really too much information. :o

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you are doing very well. They already hogged the mainstream media and you control here. means us anti-PAP brigade sudah lah?

And anyways, how you gonna control the anti-PAP crowd here? How impose restrictions? Like how?

Besides me.

In any society, the underprivileged need to be given assistance. The same applies in a forum environment. I'm fighting a lone battle here and in order to even out the odds, these measures are necessary.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the right way is to stick some spurs into their hides to come in and support the PAP online, not curtail those here who are anti. After all they are the ones enjoying the PAP's largesse and fruits of labour.

We make noise bcs we are the disenfranchised.

Yeah but the 60% don't participate here. They're busy enjoying the wonderful life that the PAP has created for them in modern, dynamic and progressive singapore.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

Incidentally, what about those with so few points already? Are you deducting our pts further if we are anti-PAP?

Yr assumtpion is that number of points = porlumpar/debating skills?

Last edited: